Devastator: An Evil A.I.

Devastator: An Evil A.I.

A Story by Abishai100
"

This is a Transformers (Hasbro/Marvel) fan-fic about the evil super-robot Devastator, comprised of smaller evil robots called Constructicons who transform into construction vehicles.

"
Devastator was conceived and constructed by the insidious Transformers robot-engineer named Shockwave. Devastator, a super-robot, boasts about being comprised of smaller evil robots called 'Constructicons' who transform into construction vehicles. Devastator, like the evil robot-engineer who designed/formed him --- Shockwave --- is a 'Decepticon' robot. The Decepticons are a unit of terrorist-robots who constantly fight the democracy-championing crusader-robots called 'Autobots.' Devastator is now considered a gargoyle-like 'Godzilla' of the insidious Decepticon army(!).

Devastator is comprised of multiple smaller Decepticon robots (called Constructicons!) who transform into various construction vehicles such as a bulldozer. When the Constructicons are not shooting their guns at their enemy Autobots, they're roaming around the A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) planet Cybertron as construction vehicles, buildings, repairing, or maintaining the structural integrity of various buildings, bases, and fortresses for the Decepticon commander-general Galvatron. The Contructicons answer to their robot-engineer Shockwave and then to their Decepticon commander-general Galvatron(!).

Devastator is the 'figurine-figurehead' of the insidious Constructicons. Devastator's head, chest/torso, thighs/legs, arms and hands are comprised of the smaller evil Constructicon robots who transform into these Devastator body-parts and basically 'give rise' to the mechanical 'Godzilla' robot that is Devastator. Devastator's intention is to use terrorism and anarchy to forward the venomous agenda of subverting and destabilizing democracy for his commander Galvatron so Galvatron can coordinate schemes of fascist rule(!). Devastator is to the Autubot/Decepticon Transformers war what the Goliath-like Sargent Slaughter was to the U.S. army in the Vietnam War --- a singular force of might.

Devastator is really unchallenged, though the valiant democracy-defending Autobots who defy Devastator's Decepticons boast the nature-loving 'Dinobots' --- wild and courageous Autobot warrior-robots who transform into various dinosaur-reptiles (including the land-roving Snarl who transforms into a Stegosaurus dinosaur!). The valiant Dinobot Autobots try to work together to dismantle the evil Decepticon Devastator. Both the Autobots and the Decepticons are A.I. robots, and Devastator tries to crush the heroic Dinobots so that the memory of nature-defense is 'erased' from the historical consciousness of anti-fascism rhetoric (i.e., pro-democracy campaigns)!

DEVASTATOR: I'm the king of dark construction...
DINOBOTS: You won't destroy the Autobots!
DEVASTATOR: I have time and will on my side...
DINOBOTS: The Decepticons won't outlast the Autobots!
DEVASTATOR: We will invade Earth and turn it into a labor-factory.
DINOBOTS: The goal of the Autotobots is to defend basic rights...

© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on August 4, 2019
Last Updated on August 4, 2019
Tags: Devastator, Transformers, Fan-Fiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing