Magneto the Mexican

Magneto the Mexican

A Story by Abishai100
"

Handsome mutant anti-hero Magneto who can control magnetism ventures to Mexico to destroy a clan of drug-running genocidal vampires.

"
Magneto was born in Romania to scientist parents who implanted in his hands sturdy metal plates when they discovered he was a mutant-telepath who could manipulate the force of magnetism and therefore shape and move and mold and hurl heavy metal objects. The inserted metal plates in his hands would help Magneto harness the immaculate power of magnetism-manipulation. Magneto was born Erik Halep to Transylvanian parents (Roland and Simone) and emigrated to America when he was 20, after his parents were executed in a Nazi death-camp. Magneto decided he'd work in North America as a 'freelance vigilante' and avenge the unholy murder of his parents by spreading thoughts about persuasive justice.

Magneto learned in 1947 that a ruthless and evil clan of genocidal vampires (blood-sucking cannibals) was creating a narcotics empire in Tijuana (Mexico) and exploiting post-WWII immigration/traffic angst. This clan of vampires, called Red Sand, was killing big numbers of Mexicans seeking to either cross the border into the USA to seek a better life or create viable settlements/communities in the bordertown areas surrounding Tijuana (Mexico). Red Sand was manhandling Mexican populations and creating a narcotics-based substituted martial law. Since Red Sand had become largely 'genocidal' and difficult to control, Magneto realized he'd have to simply destroy the evil horde before they 'resurrected evil/darkness' under the 'veil' of narcotics and erected a primal kill-zone ominously reminiscent of the eerie macabre of Auschwitz (the horrible Nazi death-camp).

Magneto wanted to be a traffic savior therefore in the vampire-infested bordertown areas surrounding Tijuana (Mexico) and restore population sanity on a continent still scarred (like the others) by the tragedy of WWII(!). Magneto arrived in Tijuana (Mexico) and began hunting down the ravenous vampires of Red Sand! Magneto used his magnetism-powers to extract the iron molecules from the bodies of Red Sand vampires (since the nutrient element iron was readily found in various normal foods such as breakfast cereals and was considered a vitality nutrient facilitating biochemical viscosity!). Magneto used his magnetism-power to simply draw out iron nutrient digested particles from the evil bodies of Red Sand vampires, rendering them as 'rag dolls.' The people of Mexico hailed Magneto as the ultimate violence master began to seriously believe genocide wouldn't last forever(!).

Magneto gutted the Red Sand vampire clan, sometimes placing the ghouls in metal-molded cages for the Mexican authorities to handle! Magneto was finally getting over the haunting memory of his Transylvanian parents being executed by mindless Nazis. Magneto's bold crusade for Mexican (North American) righteousness made him a crime-fighting 'celebrity' and The Post called him a 'real archangel.' Magneto wanted to apply his celebrity-status to become a North American role-model, talking to modern youngsters about the sociopolitical 'wisdom' of using power and prestige to advance democratic principles. Washington offered Magneto (Erik Halep) the chance to run for political office, but the mutant anti-hero, using fighting to forget the trauma of murder, wanted to remain a 'freelance vigilante.' Since Magneto/Erik boasted very good looks, however, he did accept the TV-ad offer to be a male spokesperson/model for the new Tyrell Corporation cologne American Ten.

© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on August 21, 2019
Last Updated on August 21, 2019
Tags: Magneto, Fan-Fiction, Genocide, Vampires, Mexico, Narcotics, Democracy

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing