Red Hood (DC Comics): Fan-Fiction

Red Hood (DC Comics): Fan-Fiction

A Story by Abishai100
"

Red Hood (Jason Todd) decides to become a more radical vigilante in Gotham City, prompting his once-mentor, the more sane Batman, to account for his dangerous imagination!

"
Sorry, I had to post a Batman (DC Comics) fan-fiction as my farewell, since as I told everyone, I intend to write a Batman fan-fiction novel if I pick up writing again.

Thanks so much for reading (signing off),


====

Jason Todd had parted ways with Batman, the valiant but unusual 'dark knight' of crime-troubled Gotham City. The year was 2020, and Jason was supposed to train with Batman, the masked vigilante, and become the city's prominent inheritor of Batman's crusade against crime and criminal-insanity. However, Jason decided to go his own way and take a sharper and more radical turn against modern urban crime. Jason put on a red helmet and red leather jacket and hopped onto his nitro-boosted motorcycle and hit the city streets as the new vigilante known as Red Hood.

Sure, there was already a nefarious bank-robbing gang in Gotham City called the Red Hood Gang, but Jason Todd donned the name 'Red Hood' to signify his intentional radical approach to urban crime engagement. Jason ('Red Hood') became frustrated with Batman's sense of urbane urban crime engagement, and after Batman decided to pardon the lethal and seductive eco-terrorist Poison Ivy (Pamela Isley) from permanent incarceration, Jason decided a new form of radical justice was required for Gotham greatness.

Red Hood infiltrated the nightclub lair of the Gotham mafia lunatic Angel Manara and found a group of his underworld allies drinking and reveling while a half-naked attractive dark-haired girl danced for them on a pool-table. This was standard Gotham ugliness, but Red Hood noticed a young man in the corner of the nightclub crouching and weeping while looking at this young attractive dark-haired woman dance for Angel and his urban devils. Red Hood realized something more seedy was going on, so he pulled out his self-assembling machine-gun, hidden as multiple separate parts in his thick leather boots.

Red Hood sprayed the nightclub with machine-gun fire and then grabbed the crouching weeping boy and the half-naked dark-haired dancing woman and hotwired one of the mafia sports-cars parked outside and told the young weeping man to put the young woman in the stolen car with him and just follow him on his motorcycle. The young man consented and followed Red Hood (Jason Todd) to his secret parking lot subterranean hideout. Red Hood then had the young man and woman explain their situation to him in private. Was this normal psychiatry?

RED HOOD: What the hell was going on at Angel's club?
YOUNG MAN: This young woman is my girlfriend!
RED HOOD: So?
YOUNG MAN: I was trying to be employed by Angel?
RED HOOD: What happened?
YOUNG MAN: Angel wanted my girlfriend to be their hooker!
RED HOOD: What's your name, young woman?
YOUNG WOMAN: My name's Shelley, but please interrogate my boyfriend.
RED HOOD: Sure; right --- so what's your name, young man?
YOUNG MAN: My name's Tony.

RED HOOD: So, Tony, how did you end up with Shelley at Angel's club?
TONY: I dropped out of college and came to Gotham with Shelley!
RED HOOD: So, you'd heard of the reputation of Angel.
TONY: There's lots of money in Gotham.
RED HOOD: Or so you thought!
TONY: I didn't know Angel was a true serpent.
RED HOOD: Now you worry you'll be Angel's toy!
TONY: Please help us.
RED HOOD: Hide in my lair with Shelley.
TONY: What're you going to do?
RED HOOD: I'm going to blow up Angel's nightclub, while he's inside!
TONY: Do you work with Batman, dude?
RED HOOD: No, I was Batman's protege, but I work alone now.
TONY: Good luck.

Red Hood (Jason Todd) waited for the right moment, when Angel and his Gotham underworld serpents were spending time in their seedy nightclub and there were no hookers, kids, or waitresses present inside. Red Hood planted enough plastic bombs to blow Angel's nightclub to kingdom-come. The next day, the Gotham Gazette reported that Angel and some of his major underworld pals were blown apart by this mysterious new Gotham Cit rogue vigilante who went by the name Red Hood. The Gotham police commissioner decided to ask the more sane vigilante Batman to issue a public statement.

BATMAN: "Red Hood may be a protege I was training to become the next Batman, a young passionate if emotional man named Jason Todd. Red Hood is not tied to the Gotham bank-robbing team known as the Red Hood Gang. Red Hood, who may be Jason Todd, has opted to take more radical and violent action against Gotham City madness and evil. I suspect Red Hood discovered some terrible vice in Angel's mafia-underworld nightclub and thought it was just 'cleaner' to blow it completely to Hell. This random act of bizarre vigilantism doesn't undermine my more democratic and responsible message that the only way to cure the true evil and/or insanity in Gotham is to be a real priest."

====


"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 5).

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on February 29, 2020
Last Updated on February 29, 2020
Tags: Batman, Red Hood, Fan-Fiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing