Kitana: Quarantined Feminism

Kitana: Quarantined Feminism

A Story by Abishai100
"

Shadow is an online vigilante who praises the perhaps Christian value of espousing a video-game female warrior named Kitana for quarantine-time demos!

"
This is a quarantine parable about cyber-democracy inspired by the dystopian film Ghost in the Machine. I promise it's my last spiritual ode to this quarantine tribulation. Thanks so much for reading and stay safe my friends. God bless,
++++

====

American networks cared about the marketing of special consumerism items that spoke to a civilization interest and focus on academics and institutional prestige. This was especially true during the Coronavirus quarantine when students and teachers alike wanted to present logos and mascots for their schools while study was contained for indoor life and on the modern Internet.



During this indoor consciousness created by the Coronavirus quarantine consciousness, people basically wanted to celebrate the lifestyle amenities and comforts created by consumerism and capitalism such as fast-food drive-thru windows which allowed consumers to pick up conveniently prepared tasty foods without the threat of infection!



This sort of indoor development perhaps explains the modernism behind the rise of video-game entertainment and why new age cyber-avatars like Undertaker, Ermac, Mega-Man, Baraka, and Toto represented a new aesthetic regarding the marketing of a different dimension of fantasy and adventure. This was the invention of the modern age --- cyber-diaries.



Just imagine then the social appeal of cinema that was easily accessible on modern media platforms such as Netflix. People were simply immersed in the child-like daydreams of stories presented in Western movies about incredible daredevils achieving much in society with little effort, a funny and cheeky nod to the rhetorics of capitalism itself.



These new age pirates were also debonair musketeers in the modern world who might embrace the modern idealism behind the service of Internet mail-order-brides who were basically diplomats of a new kind of socialization intelligence and convenience spiritualism. Find a beautiful mail-order-bride on the Internet, and you just might think why modernism is not only media-oriented but also democratic!



So enter our Internet-blogging self-proclaimed vigilante named Shadow who dresses up in outlandish costumes for his idealistic online blogs about the value of modernism intelligence and the intrigue behind WikiLeaks and the spiritualism behind the development of user-friendly technology that caters to free-speech values and democratic thinking. Shadow is a new age Thomas Nast maybe, albeit navigating his way through the snowstorm of the crowded Internet, the net of diarism!



The Shadow embraces the imagination value of a cyber-avatar named Kitana, a warrior-princess made iconic by the popular combat-themed video-game franchise Mortal Kombat! Kitana is the new age Barbie, and she is referenced by Shadow in discussions about the socialization value of using female demigods to re-present and represent modernism dogma. This is neo-feminism at its best, right? I mean, the net is so by definition accessible that hyping a cyber-spider is akin to some kind of avant-garde media diction. Any Women's Studies professor at Dartmouth might agree.



So that's really the portrait of the developmental intelligence lauded ironically by the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation! Can the Shadow effectively hoist a femme-fatale from the cyber-dominion such as the gorgeous Kitana as a new age Barbie? Would this complement our American love of NASDAQ and Apple and Xbox? How would a teacher at Bard think of all this quarantine-consciousness democracy?



Remember folks, the Coronavirus quarantine is a time to reflect on the blessings of media and technology, so our good blogging online masked vigilante friend Shadow, as eccentric as he might seem, just might succeed in convincing us that Kitana (Mortal Kombat) is indeed a worthy successor to Barbie and a female diplomat of modernism Dianetics.



SHADOW: I think the Coronavirus quarantine has given me a newfound love of the symbolic film Ghost in the Machine. Yes!

====

++++

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on May 8, 2020
Last Updated on May 8, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Fable, Quarantine, Mortal Kombat

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing