Women and Christians

Women and Christians

A Story by Abishai100
"

A radical Algerian-American uses magazine tactics to create more interest in Protestant-Catholic designs in Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom.

"
Here's a magazine-oriented vignette about referencing the value of media in the marketing of modern democratic rhetoric such as the crucial Protestant-Catholic disease! It's my assertion that we can't construct entertaining new age pluralism media while Israel-Palestine divisions and Protestant-Catholic divisions persist in the landscape. We just need more direct folklore, no? Thanks again (signing off),
----

DISCLAIMER: While I'm personally a practicing Catholic by faith, I have no official ties to any formal Protestant or Catholic political group in the United Kingdom and am only offering some American pedestrian doily fan-fiction which I hope encourages more vital democratic talk!

----






====

Isaac Satan was an Ivy League professor and CIA operative who dropped out of US work and became an underground operative of the Provisional Irish Republican Army (P-IRA), making networks and carrying out missions for the cause of Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland who lived as a minority alongside the dominant British Protestant population and sought more social media access and employment opportunities from the English government. Isaac worked in North America and Europe for his special mission and was recruited for his Algerian background and expertise in guerrilla tactics and education.



Isaac ('Green Shadow') was using the P-IRA field alias 'Green Shadow' for his missions in the United Kingdom and referenced the Marvel Comics mutant Scorpion for his pirate-blogs about the citation of art for modern discussions about the imagination behind defiance of undesirable governance.



Isaac ('Green Shadow') was also responsible for recruiting female members into the P-IRA to carry out special missions given their special status as messengers of nonviolence. However, his female sentinels were sometimes involved in direct military actions designed to bring attention to the frustrations of the Irish Catholic minority in Northern Ireland. These female sentinels became like social dolls.



Of course, there was a long and storied history of participation of women in the IRA and its various factions, including the P-IRA and the N-IRA (New IRA).



Isaac ('Green Shadow') was versed in various guerrilla and educational tactics and used battlefield scenarios and media work to cast the Protestant-Catholic division in Northern Ireland as arguably grave as the Israel-Palestine problem. Green Shadow believed guerrilla action was required at times to draw attention to the evil fact that rifts between Protestants and Catholics comprised a terrible division within the Christian church and therefore required revolutionary literature.



The female sentinels of the P-IRA recruited by Green Shadow were trained in field tactics and combat and messenger-services and were introduced to the literature and stories of Andre Stander (South Africa), Che Guevara (Cuba), and Michael Collins (Ireland). These sentinels of the P-IRA recruited by Green Shadow were required to present themselves as devotees of the modern mission to re-present the Protestant-Catholic rift as dark and foreboding as the divisions between Israel and Palestine.



Green Shadow did most of the serious work and commandeering himself and never allowed his recruited female sentinels to take too many risks in the field, be it in North America or in the United Kingdom. Green Shadow knew of the history of the participation of women around the world in revolutionary movements including those in Algeria, Ireland, and South Africa. However, Green Shadow himself created the necessary protocols and guerrilla disguise postures (e.g., Scarecrow of terrorism) to cast this Protestant-Catholic peace crusade as modern journalism.



Green Shadow was also a comic book artist and rendered images of incendiary portraits of women and men involved in the cause to remove the divisions between Protestants and Catholics in the United Kingdom for leaders of Sinn Fein including Gerry Adams. These nouveau-critique cartoons represented the P-IRA commitment to new forms of engagement that would require direct address by Parliament regarding the undesirable mistrust between British Protestants and Irish Catholics all over Northern Ireland.



Because it'd been the standard policy of British governors to cast the IRA and its various factions as fanatical criminals and madmen, one of the missions of Green Shadow was to use his expertise in guerrilla literature and media use to re-present this cause to end the divisions within the Christian church in the United Kingdom as a basic cause to create legal waves. This would create fear-themed journalism. That's what was necessary to bring more attention towards Protestant-Catholic divisions and end the neglect of Northern Ireland partially created by all the one-sided attention afforded to Israel-Palestine.



Green Shadow circulated green dolls representing the role and participation of women in this movement to end the rift between Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland. These dolls were symbols of modern free-speech and active political aesthetics.



GREEN SHADOW: If the United Nations wants to treat the Palestinians as freedom-fighters while casting the Irish Republican Army as criminal terrorists, there will not be as much dialogue devoted to the equally troubling problem of Protestant-Catholic divisions, despite the popular opinion that the rift between Jews and Muslims comprises the greatest threat to modern globalization!



Critics of Green Shadow and this media crusade endorsed by the P-IRA in North America and the United Kingdom suggested that the use of female 'sentinels' in missions would be considered heretical and likened to explicit exploitation of sexuality and even pornography.



However, Green Shadow would retort that Algerian Muslim women were actively and regularly recruited by the FLN during the rebellion against French colonial occupation in the 20th Century, and this recruitment was not in any way considered convenient or exploitative but rather ideological. Green Shadow insisted that considering how the Protestant-Catholic division in the Christian church in the United Kingdom spoke to the fears of all human beings required more serious attention to the concept of involving people of all genders and ages in the dialogue about inter-religious peace and social co-employment.



Most of the world still believed Israel-Palestine was the biggest problem of all and that the Protestant-Catholic rift in Northern Ireland would never escalate to anything symbolic. However, Green Shadow and the P-IRA insisted that addressing the demands of all cultures and groups in this age of great media and networking was more responsible journalism. More and more American politicians began agreeing with this view on pluralism marketing.



"We've all seen images of children with guns. Most of these images are from Israel and Palestine. We might consider why photos of women with guns remind us that modern social problems sometimes absorb the dreams of all people in a given society." -Green Shadow (Manifest of Recruitment for New Age P-IRA Advertisements)



However, just because Catholics around the world were familiar with images of cool cowgirls with Western pistols didn't mean they were ready to embrace the idea of Irish Catholic women becoming active members of the IRA or its various factions. It simply wasn't canon folklore!



GREEN SHADOW: We don't want kids in Northern Ireland, Protestants and Catholics alike, to play with guns today. We want them to instead think their mothers and big sisters and aunties are working as sentinels in this mission to end the duality and distrust within the Christian church. That's the goal of this educational outreach activity. We want Protestant and Catholic children to play together in schools all over the United Kingdom.



GREEN SHADOW: How can you argue that Protestant and Catholic kids in Northern Ireland are sharing valuable time and space if you can't claim your society is promoting more equal employment activities between these two dominant Christian groups in modern civilization? Without normal co-existence, Catholic minorities will feel like they're being left out of the modern loop of 'toy talk' just because people are simply more interested in Israel-Palestine.



Green Shadow therefore instructed his female sentinel recruits of the P-IRA in the 21st Century to appreciate the guerrilla consciousness required to force modern social leaders to deal with the truth that addressing this rift between Protestants and Catholics was as important as addressing the holes in Israel-Palestine communications.



GREEN SHADOW: Many of our female recruits are fans of Northern Ireland soccer, which sees peaceful athletic play between Protestants and Catholics. We want our women to serve as cheerleaders of inter-religious action. That's the Christian hope.



"There is no Aphrodite today without a proper cessation of the sterility between Protestant and Catholic women in the United Kingdom." -Green Shadow (Manifest of Recruitment for New Age P-IRA Advertisements)



More than anything, Green Shadow (Isaac Satan) worked as a modern civilization 'angel' to create much more global interest in the disturbing Protestant-Catholic censorship. How would he be remembered by 21st Century journalism?

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)


© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on June 14, 2020
Last Updated on June 14, 2020
Tags: Irish Politics, Media, Magazines

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Grifter-Ago Grifter-Ago

A Story by Abishai100