Hammond

Hammond

A Story by Abishai100
"

The Green Team attempt to foil the super-terrorism mastermind Hammond in the year 2021.

"
This is a terrorism comic book story inspired by the film Captain America: The First Avenger. Thanks for reading (signing off...finally),
====

The Green Team (GT) was comprised of Isaac Satan (ex-CIA/IRA), Felicia Hardy ('Black Canary'), and Christian Bail (Batman). The trio decided to transform themselves into superheroes. They were each interested in anti-terrorism.



The GT became Green Lantern (GL), Black Canary (BC), and Green Arrow (GA). The GT decided to take on a ruthless terrorist mastermind named Hammond who was enlisting bank robbers to infiltrate banks in the Hollywood area in the summer of 2021. The GT decided to intercede for the sake of American capitalism.



Green Lantern (Isaac Satan) was dating a movie-star in Hollywood named Farah English. She had no idea he was involved with CIA work in Northern Ireland. However, they broke up.



Farah was then dating a major TV star named Lee Majors and together they met Prince Charles and were photographed. Green Lantern marveled at the level of new age magazine consciousness in America.



Farah then dumped Lee and began dating another celebrity named Ryan O'Neill. They attended a party hosted by Microsoft titan Bill Gates. Green Lantern marveled at this American fascination with capitalism and wealth and celebrity!



The GT traveled to Ireland on Aer Lingus and worked with British officials and Sinn Fein to determine if the super-terrorist Hammond was devising robberies in the UK designed to destabilize the European Union (EU).



Meanwhile, Green Lantern noted that Lee was now making a Christmas movie featuring a cartoon-like characterization of Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus. This was hi-jinx capitalism, and it seemed harmless. So why did Hammond attack such institutional idealism?



Hammond was after a super-chip designed by Microsoft, and he planned orchestrated robberies to create the perfect environment for terrorism in America!



Americans loved capitalism and sports and marketing and magazines. Hammond hated all these things! He wanted to make a loud proclamation of the frailty of such modernism arrogance and indulgence.



Fortunately, the CIA recruited a new intelligence infiltrator named 'Neo' who'd be able to find the inner-labyrinths of Hammond. Neo passed on this vital information to the Green Team (GT).



Apparently, Hammond employed a slick team of president mask-wearing American robbers to steal jewelry and money from banks and fancy stores in the Hollywood area in the summer of 2022. These robberies would be considered high-pizzazz.



The robbers Hammond employed were so skilled that they performed over 20 robberies between June and August while completely foiling the cops and FBI who were tracking them. It seemed they were invincible.



However, the Green Team (GT) tracked the president-mask robbers to Hammond's hideout in Napa where they were working together on an underwater bomb by San Francisco which the president-mask robbers would dive and plant for Hammond. When the Green Team (GT) burst into Hammond's lair and found him laughing with the president-mask robbers, they blinded the entire 'ABCD' with ultra-bright flash-photography before fleeing and delivering the photos to the CIA and FBI.



Apparently, Hammond was creating an elaborate international capitalism-destabilizing scheme designed to destroy basic securities regarding the modern world's magazine-consciousness outlook on capitalism and fashion.



HAMMOND: I'll deliver the world a tragedy so supreme, it'll make 9/11 feel like a walk in Central Park! This is the New Order, and I intend to deform the Green Team and turn American capitalism into a terrorism freak-show. Why, you ask? I intend to deliver home the message that Netflix vanities are no longer completely democratic on Earth. I dare the Green Team to defy or try to stop me!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on June 28, 2020
Last Updated on June 28, 2020
Tags: Comics, Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Dark Tenant Dark Tenant

A Story by Abishai100


Oscar Bound Oscar Bound

A Story by Abishai100