Angel of the City

Angel of the City

A Story by Abishai100
"

The Fantastic Four visit from Venus to help rescue an American mayor's daughter from a desert bike-gang but must exorcise a tracking alien creature.

"
Here's a fun and thrilling short-story about Earth dream-rights, inspired by the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Signing off (thanks for reading!),
====

The city in the American Southwest was darkened because of the outer limit area crimes committed by a new gang of masked bike-riding hellraisers called the Grateful Dead.



These desert rat bikers were led by a fierce psycho named Giant who wore a hockey-mask and commandeered a legion of evildoers whom no one could stop and therefore confounded the police and the civilians praying for protection.



Giant and the Grateful Dead decided to bike into the city and kidnap the lovely mayor's daughter, Linda and take her for ransom, since she was about to appear in a Steven Spielberg movie about the intrigue of modern law and crime.



Fortunately, a team of alien-humanoid supercreatures called the Fantastic Four appeared out of nowhere, claiming to be visiting from Venus and offering the mayor the contract to retrieve his lovely daughter Linda from the Grateful Dead.



When the mayor enthusiastically thanked the Fantastic Four, the team of super-creatures grabbed clear water-guns and filled them with corrosive HCL acid lined in an inner-protective acid-resistant tube and rode into the Southwest desert in search of the camp of Giant and the Grateful Dead.



Unfortunately, a lethal predatory super-intelligent alien creature called the Xenomorph followed the Fantastic Four from Venus and tracked the heroes to the Southwest desert, determined to foil their mission to rescue the American mayor's daughter Linda.



When the Fantastic Four rode into Giant and the Grateful Dead's camp in the Southwest desert, they began zooming around with super-speed on foot and shooting their corrosive acid-guns at everything, forcing Giant to give up the mayor's daughter, but not before the terrifying Xenomorph alien invader-creature tried to swoop in and bite the heads off the Fantastic Four, requiring one of the hero-team members, the Human Torch (a humanoid made entirely of fire) to grab the powerful movie-camera he brought with him to record the rescue incidentally and point it at the Xenomorph (since the invading alien-creature was averse to being photographed and immediately vanished!).



FANTASTIC FOUR: We're honored to return your daughter, Linda, to you, sir!
MAYOR: Oh, thank God; thank you so much.
FANTASTIC FOUR: We had to dispel a nasty alien visitor called the Xenomorph!
MAYOR: What the hell happened?
FANTASTIC FOUR: The Xenomorph hates being photographed, so we exorcised him with a camera!
MAYOR: How strange.
FANTASTIC FOUR: Linda is fine now, sir.
MAYOR: What about Giant and his gang of head-hunters?
FANTASTIC FOUR: We doubt he'll cause ruckus in the city again.
MAYOR: What'd you do, dudes?
FANTASTIC FOUR: We fired acid-guns at them to make them fear hair-loss!
MAYOR: Hahaha.
FANTASTIC FOUR: Never underestimate the power of tools and daring.
MAYOR: Never!
FANTASTIC FOUR: We're returning to Venus now, good mayor.
MAYOR: Oh, thank you so much; Linda will never forget you.
FANTASTIC FOUR: Cool.
MAYOR: In the future, if we need your help again, how can we contact you?
FANTASTIC FOUR: We'll return if there's a problem like this one again!
MAYOR: That's a promise.
FANTASTIC FOUR: That's a promise!
MAYOR: The greatest darkness on Earth nowadays is unpredicted terrorism.
FANTASTIC FOUR: True; but there're always forces of democracy.
MAYOR: Hopefully, we can finance positive dollar media in the city.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

great story,she was aved by the 4 you need to hook up with aurora and c j caz ? they both write in your style

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 15, 2020
Last Updated on July 15, 2020
Tags: Alien

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing