Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Princess Bride

The Princess Bride

A Story by Abishai100
"

The ruthless A.I. robot Scourge travels from Cybertron to Earth's moon and notices a beautiful Danish princess who compels him to court her with an offer of destiny.

"
I'm offering up one more special love story to sign off formally, and this one references two 1980s cartoon avatars I used to watch as a kid. Thanks so much for reading (and enjoy!),
----



====

The mighty and ruthless A.I. robot named Scourge traveled from his home planet of Cybertron to Earth's moon and began spying on human civilization. He noted that America was the Big Brother of human civilization and promoted global capitalism in the new millennium. Scourge was interested in Machiavellian politics and wanted to evaluate if human civilization was well-managed and hence didn't prompt invasion and colonization. However, during his cold research, Scourge noticed a beautiful Danish princess named Allura who fascinated him with her interest in balancing monarchy with democracy. Scourge decided to somehow transform himself so he'd be more presentable and charming to the Danish princess. He began to meditate.



Now, Princess Allura really was a charming and beautiful Danish princess of 27 years-of-age. Scourge decided to transform himself using a body-shifting device on his Cybertron spaceship and become a 30 year-old handsome Scandinavian prince named Alanon. As Alanon, Scourge could court and charm the Danish Princess Allura to see if they could form a meaningful bond during his special visit to Earth's solar-system. Scourge/Alanon found Allura sunbathing on a Danish beach, and he startled her with his dashing and bold presence before her shimmering eyes!



ALLURA: You're quite a handsome prince!
ALANON: I'm pleased you find me satisfying, princess.
ALLURA: You're a Scandinavian prince, but I'm not recognizing you!
ALANON: I'm a secret prince, and I noticed your beautiful presence.
ALLURA: I'm the Danish princess Allura.
ALANON: My name is Prince Alanon!
ALLURA: Well, I'm happy we've met, my prince.
ALANON: You're very beautiful, Allura.
ALLURA: Why, thank you, prince.
ALANON: Call me Alanon, please!
ALLURA: Alright...Alanon.
ALANON: What if I told you I was an alien from a faraway planet?
ALLURA: What?
ALANON: Yes, what if I was an alien who transformed into Alanon?
ALLURA: Why?
ALANON: Because I noticed you while studying human civilization.
ALLURA: What planet are you from then, Prince Alanon?
ALANON: What if I revealed I was a robot named Scourge from Planet Cybertron?
ALLURA: Why'd you visit Earth and what would you be studying before noticing me?
ALANON: I was evaluating the weight and prominence of human capitalism!
ALLURA: Did you find our civilization...dazzling?
ALANON: I found you more dazzling and was charmed by your presence!
ALLURA: I don't know what to think, but I have to think you're simply courting me now.
ALANON: Even if this is a conversational charm, would you leave Earth to come with me?
ALLURA: To Cybertron?
ALANON: Yes!
ALLURA: What does Cyberton have for us that we don't have in Scandinavia, Alanon?
ALANON: Cybertron has a palace for us, ready to see us rule as monarchs of neo-capitalism!
ALLURA: What's neo-capitalism, Alanon (or should I call you Scourge now)?
ALANON: Call me whatever; neo-capitalism is the balance of power with prestige.
ALLURA: How can I be sure you're committed to social governance and fair-play?
ALANON: My love for you overwhelms me and moves me to become a righteous ruler!
ALLURA: In that case, consider me charmed by your very strange proposal.
ALANON: I shall keep this human form and make you my human queen on Cyberton.
ALLURA: Well, who said romance can't be a thing of great design?

====



"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on August 10, 2020
Last Updated on August 10, 2020
Tags: Love Story, Earth Visitor

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing