Under the Hood: Batman vs. Baxter

Under the Hood: Batman vs. Baxter

A Story by Abishai100
"

Batman tackles the bank robbing team known as Red Hood and the vicious siren who directs them in Gotham City, Anne Baxter.

"
So since I've written numerous heist tales, I thought I'd protect my integrity (and online rep!) with this crime-story Batman (DC Comics) fan-fiction about the timeless importance of remembering the value of endorsing patriotism towards the law and considering always the dystopian terrorism usually involved with dreaded bank robbery in America! Thanks so much for reading (and enjoy!), 
----

====

Isaac Satan was the Gotham City masked vigilante known as Batman. No one knew this. By day, Isaac was simply a princely heir who wrote comics fan-fictions on the Internet. He wrote mostly about bank robberies and cops who chased them and grew up loving Dick Tracy comics as well as Mandrake the Magician comics. Isaac was a dual natured man, a writer by day and a vigilante crime-fighter by night. No one could tell this just from the look of his person. He just looked like the average patriotic Algerian-American citizen that he was.



BATMAN: "I intend to root out this new bank robbing villainous team in Gotham City calling itself the Red Hood Gang, and I have strong reason to suspect that this evil gang of thieves is financed and led by none other than that vicious corporate siren in Gotham, Anne Baxter, so I will do everything I can as I prowl the city at night...as Batman!"



ANNE BAXTER: "I'm not sure who this 'Batman' thinks he is, but sending that bold proclamation to the Gotham Police Department as well as to the Gazette claiming that he was investigating this labyrinth inquiry regarding my involvement with the Red Hood Gang only proves this vigilante is a pest; it's true, I am indeed that vicious siren of the city, and I do indeed control, finance, and direct the Red Hood Gang to perform their symbolic bank robberies and channel funds to my growing company, but I doubt Batman can stop me or my minions."



The Gotham Bank was hit over 5 times in just 1 year, and each time the culprit was the Red Hood Gang. Of course, this elusive team of robbers was never caught, and they continue to be a scourge in the city of Gotham. Batman continues to track them and promises the people of Gotham that their bank will one day shine as a beacon of secured capital and peaceful traffic. Until that day, Gothamites continue to speculate on the involvement of the city's conspicuous powerful and reputedly completely ruthless businesswoman and venture capitalist, Anne Baxter. Batman waits patiently therefore to see how he can continue to just stakeout Gotham Bank every chance he gets now.



The Red Hood Gang is nothing short of pure anarchy. They sometimes of course wear red hoods and red masks, making their team name stick. They listen to the corporate vixen Anne Baxter when she directs them to hit the bank(s) when and for what amount of specific money. Baxter has inside information, and the Red Hood bas become her special team of folkloric city anarchists. If Batman fails to arrest the Red Hood, the banking system will no longer be considered a bastion of urban democracy.



ISAAC SATAN ('BATMAN'): "I hope my comics fan-fictions on the Internet about bank robbery and the valiant cops who track these hellraising modern-day thieves and pirates will remind people all over America the value of federalism, the banking system, and the reliability of asset traffic and safe investing; otherwise, we all just might feel like pawns in this dystopian world of capitalist dictators like Anne Baxter!"



If you feel that America is romanticizing bank robbery and piracy and glorifies the old days of iconic legendary thieves like Bonnie and Clyde and the Sundance Kid, consider why Batman wants to protect the basic civil liberties of the modern city and protect its fundamental fabric from the dangerous scissors of fortune-hunters such as Anne Baxter and her deathstroke Red Hood Gang.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cool story. I keep thinking of "Little Red Riding Hood" when I see "Red Hood."

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
1 Review
Added on October 9, 2020
Last Updated on October 9, 2020
Tags: Batman (DC Comics), Fan-Fiction, Cop vs. Thief

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing