The Necklace: A Belfast Bind

The Necklace: A Belfast Bind

A Story by Abishai100
"

A political operative in the UK visits his actress girlfriend to hook up with her celebrity girlfriend in LA to orchestrate a profit-heist of her $10 million diamond necklace.

"
Now that my conscience is clear with that last Batman cop-and-robber ethics tale, here's one last fun celebrity-world oriented heist story about a diamond necklace, a political operative, and a very worried but daydreaming American actress girlfriend! Thanks so much for reading (and enjoy!), 
----
====

A traveler on Aer Lingus airlines from Belfast (Northern Ireland) arrived from Dublin (Ireland) to New York (JFK) during the Halloween 2020 season. This traveler, Isaac Satan, was ex-CIA working with some members of P-IRA (Provisional Irish Republican Army) regarding recent media blocks between the Irish Catholic minority and British Protestant majority living in the United Kingdom. Isaac, however, was now in America to meet his actress girlfriend Jackie.



Isaac was to hook up with Jackie and rendez-vous with their California celebrity contact Isobel Adjani in LA before Halloween. They were to then vacation at Isobel's new vacation home in the California forest. Isaac and Jackie intended to steal Isobel's $10 million diamond necklace, recently purchased in a media spotlight event. Isaac was to use the money to fund some political action work in Northern Ireland. Isaac was very determined but looked normal while in the USA.



JACKIE: "I'm worried that if Isaac doesn't work this well or perfectly with me, not only will this spell complete disaster for my acting career on soaps but will also lead to horrific spirals in the media involving Isobel Adjani, whom I just met casually recently, so while I empathize with Isaac's political dire straits, the motivation behind this entire 'scheme' in California, I earnestly pray to God my daredevil boyfriend doesn't draw things to complete destruction, because I care about my life in America as an actress."



ISOBEL ADJANI: "My gosh, I'm just so darn excited to invite my East Coast new pen-pal actress friend Jackie to my new forest California getaway lodge-house, and I'm also eager to meet her Irish politics guy, Isaac Satan, whom I hear was working with the American government or something, and in any case, I just want to show off my new lodge and my $10 million diamond necklace to them, so like, bring on the rush, babies."



ISAAC: Isobel Adjani is a very very iconic celebrity, no?
JACKIE: That's right, honey, so don't screw this up for men, alright?
ISAAC: Darling, you didn't agree to court a government political angel with serious risk!
JACKIE: I know, but I need this to be perfect, or my whole life could be destroyed.
ISAAC: Man, you Americans really care about the media spotlight and its impact on life itself.
JACKIE: Make no mistake, Isaac --- Isobel Adjani is the 'it-girl' in the media now.



The $10 million diamond necklace was all that Isaac Satan wanted. He and Jackie flew to LAX and met with Isobel and hit it off nicely and then drove to her forest lodge. There they met her new boyfriend Ethan Hawk. The quartet drank and smoked and listened to music and roamed around the new lodge Isobel purchased, sometimes just dancing into the late hours. At some point during this trip, Isobel finally pulled out the $10 million diamond necklace and showcased it to Isaac and Jackie. Ethan was fast asleep.



Isaac spiked Isobel's drink with a substance causing temporary harmless but complete unconsciousness. Isobel slept like a baby next to Ethan after Jackie placed her next to his sleeping person. Isaac and Jackie then fled the lodge with the $10 million diamond necklace, after Isaac replaced and substituted the real necklace with a fake copy he had made and brought with him to California. Isaac then flew back to NYC with Jackie and made love before bidding her farewell again and traveled back to Belfast where he became re-integrated into a Northern Ireland and UK life of terrorism-dialogue.



JACKIE: "My dashing and daring man Isaac Satan had pulled off the miracle, and Isobel has no idea what happened and simply thought we left after she passed out next to Ethan after too much drinking and just wants to forget the whole affair, and I really don't blame her, which is why I haven't even heard from her in over 5 months, and meanwhile, my guy Isaac plans to return to New York to visit me again, and he'll find his safe and sound gal happily settled in my still-developing acting career."

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cute! The necklace is rather boring, though. I have a necklace made with charms given to me by friends. While I probably would trade it in for ten million dollars if the opportunity presented itself, I would also turn right around and distribute some of that money to my friends and explain to them that I need replacement charms. If I wasn't allowed to sell the expensive necklace, I would never make that sort of trade.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
1 Review
Added on October 9, 2020
Last Updated on October 9, 2020
Tags: Heist, Dramedy

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing