Shiva/Sereena

Shiva/Sereena

A Story by Abishai100
"

Shiva considers his love of Sereena, a resident of Outworld, and orchestrates a civilization dissection to win her admiration.

"
Here's a heist-included love-story referencing two folk-avatars, Shiva (Hindu god of destruction) and Sereena (Mortal Kombat female warrior-avatar). Thanks for reading (signing off), 
----

====

Shiva, master of destruction, was meditating on his mountaintop, thinking about the eternity of darkness and the tolerance of goodness. He was feeling lonely, however, and dreamed of finding a righteous wife. He loved video-games and was fascinated by the Mortal Kombat video-game female warrior Sereena, a mighty young woman. Sereena reminded Shiva of various goddesses, including Durga and Saraswati, whom really appealed to him emotionally and sensually. Shiva knew Sereena was not known to be real but he fell hopelessly in love with her. Shiva was in doubt and began thinking of finding the right waterway to true love.



Sereena, actually, was a real woman. She was in a realm of video-games in the Mortal Kombat extra-dimension known as Outworld. In this dimension, the combat between the mighty fighters including Raiden, lord of lightning, and Baraka, lord of blades, was translated into actual dark power struggles involving the ruthless ruler Kotal Kahn. Sereena was caught in the mix with all this and sought liberty from Kahn for her people in her village. Shiva was playing a Mortal Kombat video-game one night and then slept and had a dream that Sereena herself visited her and asked for his help. When he woke, Shiva decided Sereena must be real and really needed his help and therefore he used his magical trident to transport himself to Earth where he could market Sereena as a very capitalism-symbolic video-game female warrior avatar of democratic proportions. You see, Sereena was the epitome of beauty and sensuality to Lord Shiva.



Shiva visited Earth and transformed himself into a masked avenger named Isaac Satan. This Algerian-American with fake IDs and terrific handguns decided to become a video-game aficionado, using Internet fan-forums to market the sheer splendor of Sereena's charm in the Mortal Kombat video-game universe. As Sereena's online appeal and fan-chats and fanfare grew, the real Sereena could invoke the magic from Earth created by the marketing of Shiva (Isaac Satan) to draw appeal away from her ruling rival and enemy Kotal Kahn. Sereena was overjoyed. Meanwhile, Shiva (Isaac Satan) decided to put on some head-gear and disguise and rob a major federally-insured bank in New York to add to some marketing mystique for his dark underground mission to rescue his love Sereena.



Isaac Satan (Lord Shiva) marched into the New York Supreme Bank (NYSB) on a Saturday morning wearing his head-gear and work-gloves, claiming he was a laborer from the Middle East. The guards and bank representatives commented that Isaac didn't look recognizable, since his head-gear was covering most of his face, but Isaac (Shiva) explained that was his Muslim preference to keep most of his face covered when walking into a bank. Isaac requested to open an account to store his diamonds and showed the diamonds he brought with him, which no one knew were fakes. He requested to be escorted to the diamond vault-room. He was taken to the room by a bank representative and a security guard and once there, Isaac used his chloroform handkerchief to knock out the guard immediately before tying up the bank representative with super-strong rope hidden in his pocket. Isaac then substituted the fake diamonds in the now-opened vault-room with the real diamonds in the vault-room and walked out with $20 million worth of stolen diamonds from the NYSB that morning!



When the guard woke to consciousness and saw the tied up bank representative alongside him tied up and gagged and locked in the now-closed vault-room right beneath the security cameras which therefore didn't detect their presence, he used his walkie-talkie to call for help and ring the alarms. However, by then the master-thief Isaac Satan (Lord Shiva) had disappeared and scurried into the New York sewer tunnels through a manhole near the bank. The next week, the Times and the Post reported that a strange thief posing as a Middle Eastern emigrant substituted diamonds and performed some kind of heist perhaps symbolic of some political turmoil or personal dilemma. The press labeled the bandit the Arabian Prince ('AP'), and extra security was added to the NYSB to prevent another mistake from happening again.



Sereena was so pleased with Shiva's work with Mortal Kombat fan-groups on the World Wide Web. Meanwhile, Shiva (Isaac Satan) presented photos of his stolen diamonds on the Mortal Kombat fan-forum on which he continued to talk about the splendor of Sereena and how she defied the tyrannical reign of the dark Kotal Kahn. This marketing suggested to fans that there were Sereena followers now interested in the aesthetic dominion of Sereena's rebellion against Kotal Kahn. This was terrific youth-targeted fanfare! No one knew still about the stolen diamonds either! Sereena, the real Sereena, was so pleased, she transported herself through a Mortal Kombat portal in Outworld and arrived on Earth transformed as an American woman and met Isaac Satan, the man who was creating all this Sereena Mortal Kombat cyber-fanfare after descending from his mountain as Lord Shiva. Sereena was now 'Amy' and made love to Isaac.



SHIVA: Let's go to my mountain and marry, Sereena.
SEREENA: Don't you want to remain as humans, Shiva?
SHIVA: I'd rather return to my haven in the sky with you.
SEREENA: My duties in Outworld are still there!
SHIVA: You can work online with my Isaac identity.
SEREENA: Oh, wonderful; this enables me to use my 'Amy' identity too.
SHIVA: Awesome; we'll talk about capitalism and you can use the Web to promote Outworld.
SEREENA: Wow, we'll make love, and I'll use Outworld marketing to talk about the World Bank.
SHIVA: Very cool; I'd suggest you promote Aer Lingus airlines --- a capitalism totem in civilization!
SEREENA: This is the start of a very productive affair, my dear.



Would this burgeoning and flowering romance between Shiva and Sereena prove to be a real modern gem?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ah, nice crossover fanfic. You're getting more bold with these. Awesome

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
1 Review
Added on October 22, 2020
Last Updated on October 22, 2020
Tags: Mythology (Fan-Fiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing