Boston: Bank-Robbery!

Boston: Bank-Robbery!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrator relates his thrilling robbery of a special bank in Boston, a city he seems to really worship.

"
Here's one more heist story, set in my favorite US city, Boston, and inspired by the film The Town (Ben Affleck). I couldn't sign off without a story inspired by that very cool movie! Thanks so much for reading, 
----

====

I love Boston. I lived in Boston. It's a great American city. What sets it apart really is the great number of respected American colleges and universities, including Harvard and Boston College and MIT. It's just a terrific academic 'town' for any American patriot and lover of citizenship, traffic, and education as well. I love Boston. I love the layout of Boston. It's one of my favorite cities in the whole world.



My name's Isaac. I'm a bank robber. I intend to rob the Boston Private Trust Bank on Halloween. I'll be using a custom-made plastic toy-gun with a hidden internal tubing that shoots corrosive acid, none of it detectable by any metal detector. I'll be in a mask, but really a 'Middle Eastern face-disguise' to perform the robbery. Watch me.



This woman is Sereena Thomas. She works in the Boston Private Trust Bank as an executive and client representative. I'll be asking her to help me open a large private account, since the bank caters to only Boston's elite. I'll tell her I'm a recent emigrant from the Middle East and very wealthy. I'll tell her to escort me to the vault room. I have no intention to harm her during the robbery. I've been staking her out, and I know she's single and without family in Boston. She's very pretty!



The bank I'm robbing on Halloween is very nice. The inside makes you instantly recognize the fact why the city's elite bank there for private reasons. I think there's a druglord who has a private account there. All the money's insured, so I have no danger of being tracked by the druglord's minions, since he would care less, as long as I don't make a ruckus. However, I respect his amazing bank. Everyone does.



This is what I'll look like on the day of the robbery. I'll explain I'm in a scarf-covering because of Coronavirus protection and personal Islamic reasons. I'll tell Sereena Thomas who'll be servicing me as the bank's client representative that I need private care. I'll be in sunglasses too. My plastic gun will be concealed in my thick wool pants.



On the day of the robbery, Boston Policeman Robert Pattison was in the area and heard the commotion when two customers from the Boston Private Trust Bank ran out screaming during my heist. He started to run towards the bank but by then I was already fleeing in my escape van. He's been tracking me, but I'm on my way now to the Virgin Islands.



Bank representative Sereena Thomas escorted me to the vault room with a guard when I pulled out my plastic gun and revealed how it shot corrosive acid. I took the gun from the disarmed guard and explained I needed complete cooperation. I placed about $10 million in cash and diamonds in my fold-out duffel-bag also concealed in my thick wool pants.



When I walked out the bank's rear exit, I told Sereena and the guard to keep quiet until I left the area, and I quickyl removed my face-gear and put on my EMT hat, which I stole earlier and hopped into my black escape van and drove off. By then, Sereena had begun screaming that a robber had invaded, and that's why customers ran out screaming and caught the attention of nearby Boston cop Robert Pattison. I was already on the road in my EMT hat in my black van.



I read in the newspapers later that the Boston bank was currently revamping security parametrics based on the methology of my skillful robbery and what it revealed about what they could improve about banking infrastructure and policy for customer-care in the future! I was oddly flattered by all this.



I drove to the airport after depositing my black market transferred stolen assets to a private Swiss account and flew to the Virgin Islands. I left the black escape-van at a company lot by the train station where I stole it and repainted it, having smoked out the interior. As a souvenir of the robbery, I purchased a crimson Harvard sweater on eBay and had it mailed to me. I'll never forget my cool escape-van!



OFFICER ROBERT PATTISON: "We're proud of Boston and why so many great schools are in this great city, and we refuse to let this lunatic robber get away with so much money from one of our finest banks without being trailed, which is why I intend to work with other detectives in determining exactly who this man was and why he targeted our very dapper bank in Boston!"

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on October 24, 2020
Last Updated on October 24, 2020
Tags: Heist, Boston

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing