Cerebro/Cerberus

Cerebro/Cerberus

A Story by Abishai100
"

The two disparate 'entities' Cerebro and Cerberus are reinventions of iconic mythological beings and now represent an evolving drawing in the world.

"
Here's a general modernized mythology vignette about dogma-diarism inspired by Wrath of the Titans. Thanks (signing off again), 
----


====
Cerebro was the name of a modern-day American cult devoted to style, underground meetings, celebrity networks, power politics, narcotics, and of course murder. This was the ultimate association for the dregs of society, a place for people who'd given up on Christianity and mainstream trends. This was a place harboring America's worst nightmares and miscreants, and many of them were clothed in the finest scarlet, posing as pedestrians, movie-stars, and even diplomats!

Cerberus was the name of an underworld ghoul, a multi-headed red dragon symbolizing the realism of pure mayhem and malice. Cerberus was related to the multi-headed dog from the underworld, or Hades, and was an analogy of the fiery colors of violence and raw darkness. Cerberus was thought to be only a multi-headed dog and not a multi-headed dragon, but what made this sentient real creature a red dragon rather than a Hades dog as the usual iconography applied was its devotion to the schisms of medicine. In fact, Cerberus the red dragon just represented the bifurcation of blood flow itself. Cerberus was therefore a primal entity rather than a social phenomenon and hence the polar opposite of Cerebro.

CEREBRO: We worship the magnification of aesthetics and sensual crimes.
CERBERUS: You're just a cult deifying the presence of symmetrical beings!
CEREBRO: Aren't you a force of darkness intrigued by the intelligence of toys?
CERBERUS: So?
CEREBRO: Well, we believe in the reality of design in civilization vanities.
CERBERUS: I care nothing for civilization toys; only the partition of blood in warfare!
CEREBRO: Yet, as a red dragon, you must confess a focus on the beings of stature.
CERBERUS: I suppose there are indeed 'robot toys' signifying a bloody stance.
CEREBRO: Yes, indeed, and these 'robot toys' remind us of sensual dialogue.
CERBERUS: Robot toys only remind me of warfare.
CEREBRO: Perhaps we can find a robot toy we both find...divine.
CERBERUS: Perhaps!

Cerebro, the American underground crime-cult, and Cerberus, the multi-headed red dragon from the underworld, decided to equally pay tribute to the folk robot toy avatar UltraMagnus, a mighty heroic robot representing the intrigue of governed warfare as well as idealized love. Cerebro wanted to use the mighty toy robot to hype the value of anarchy paranoia in America, while Cerberus would use the toy robot to talk about a natural rebelliousness towards biology and fitness. Ironically, as Cerebro and Cerberus both engaged in civilization whispers about dogma reinvention, artists began reinventing the classical depictions of the mythological Cerebro (a telekinetic group of students) and Cerberus (the Hades dwelling multi-headed gate-keeping beast-dog)! This was a fine madness indeed.
====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)



{Cerebro/Cerberus}

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on October 30, 2020
Last Updated on October 30, 2020
Tags: Mythology

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing