Sereena's Private Quest

Sereena's Private Quest

A Story by Abishai100
"

A curious woman from Outworld seeks the answers to the riddles of modern capitalism dogma.

"
Here's a colorful modernism 'ode' to the complexity as well as the sheer madness of 'civilized capitalism' as we conceive of it in terms of great social distancing. Thanks for reading (signing off), 
----

====

Sereena was a heart-broken witch in a place called Outworld, frustrated by the sinful darkness lurking in the hearts of men in America. She visited Earth and decided to analyze 'TrumpUSA' which had become a 21st Century system of great capitalism ambitions and also some media vanities. Sereena became weary with the levels of complexity of TrumpUSA and looked up to the heavens for some answers. She wanted to know if there was someone on Earth who'd listen to her pleas for great society improvement.



RUMPELSTILTSKIN: I heard your pleas and came to your aid, brave Sereena!
SEREENA: What should we do to improve the United States?
RUMPELSTILTSKIN: I'm a shrewd imp with a potion that helps one see the future!
SEREENA: Why'd you give me this special potion, magical imp?
RUMPELSTILTSKIN: I too look up to the heavens in search of some real design!



Sereena took the strange imp's potion and saw that in the distant future, the world of men was comprised of the shifting grays of coordinated ambition and certain vanities that helped construct rebellion-themed folklore. Yes, rebels wandering around in everyday corners of civilization, be they in the workplace or in the bank or in the amusement park or in the library, would continue to serve as diplomatic messengers of the tremors in the hearts conceiving the layers of governance obedience in any organized society or system. Sereena had to conclude that the enduring 'dragon' of imagination would best be described in terms of the certainty of doubt.



SEREENA: "Perhaps the humility of the spirit creates a tangible feeling of capitalism...dressings!"

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on November 9, 2020
Last Updated on November 9, 2020
Tags: Modernism, Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Dark Tenant Dark Tenant

A Story by Abishai100


Oscar Bound Oscar Bound

A Story by Abishai100