Boston Bank Robbery

Boston Bank Robbery

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two wily robbers plan a diamond heist at an immaculate Boston bank using some performative theatrics!

"
Here's one more post-retirement heist tale, inspired by The Town (Ben Affleck). Thanks again for all your readership and reviews, 
----
====

The Boston Private Bank & Trust Company boasted an incredible building in Massachusetts. However, it was about to be robbed. The culprits were two dastardly thieves, one posed as an EMT serviceman and the other as a Saudi laser-toy performance artist.



BANK MANAGER: "Our bank is considered the best financial resource for its insured assets in Boston."



Incidentally, a vary iconic European bank robbery film was being re-screened in the Boston area at the time of the heist, a film directed by the legendary Roger Avary. Many youngsters were eager to flock to the theaters in Coronavirus masks after the theater reopened finally following the great quarantine tribulation of 2020.



Inside the bank vault of the building to be robbed, there was a safe-box belonging to a Saudi prince containing precious Antwerp diamonds estimated to be worth over $40 million. However, the robbers intended to take only 1/2 the amount and place 1/2 of the stolen diamonds with fake diamonds during the vault heist.



THIEF 1 (BEN): This guy will appear at the bank during a laser-gun demo as a medical serviceman.



RANDOM CIVILIAN (AVA): This former television actress happened to be closing her account on the day of the diamond heist.



Boston is a terrific US city. It boasts incredible schools, including Harvard and MIT and Boston College. It offers a terrific public transportation system and great restaurants. It boasts awesome sports teams including the Red Sox baseball team. It's a city of great traffic, generally!



THIEF 2 (AMLAN): Algerian-American laser-technician and inventor who performs a laser-gun demo during the heist.



Amlan is performing his random laser-gun demo inside the bank in front of the guards, wearing his Coronavirus mask and sunglasses, claiming he's an 'associate' of MIT. The civilian banking there at the time, Ava, notices the demo and begins to watch, as do others. That's when Ben, the EMT-uniformed thief shows up and also begins to watch and applaud Amlan's laser-gun demo, which involves shooting at a wooden board to burn a hole in it. That's when Ben reaches out his hand towards the wooden board suddenly and Amlan 'accidentally' shoots it. No one knows Ben has fake rubber skin covering on his hands and fake blood pouches and pokes a hole immediately in one of the pouches. Ben screams and blood gushes out, and he yells, "Man I just needed to get into my safe-box at the vault-room today!" Amlan yells to one of the guards, "Oh goodness, you there, guard, please escort me and this injured EMT serviceman to the vault immediately." The guard agrees but once the trio are inside the vault-room, Amlan reveals he and Ben are robbing the safe-box of the Saudi prince who owns safe-box #445, information Amlan and Ben acquired prior to the robbery. Ben sprays the security cameras with white foam!



Amlan uses his laser gun to burn a hole into safe-box #445 and procures the diamonds and takes 1/2 the amount and places fake diamonds to substitute for the 1/2 stolen. Amlan and Ben command the disarmed escorting guard to stay inside the vault-room while the two flee with their laser-gun. Ben has bandaged his fake bleeding hand.



The two get on the Boston subway and on the way out of the bank, the civilian banking there, Ava, asks them, "Are you two alright?" The two thieves smile at her and inform her, "No worries, miss; we're doing everyday banking in the dancing city of Boston."



After they deposit the money traded in the black market for the stolen diamonds, Ben and Amlan go to see a Boston Red Sox game. They send an anonymous notice to the Boston Herald, "We're going to watch baseball knowing that 1/2 of the diamonds taken from the Saudi's safe-box are now and forever in the possession of the mass democrats!"



The message of this heist tale is, if you're visiting Boston, you might consider why this iconic city is so reflective of a general American fascination with the traffic drama of...you guessed it...unpredictable detective-work! Stay safe all during this great Coronavirus tribulation in America (and God bless).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on November 20, 2020
Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Tags: Heist

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing