Lotor/Dartmouth

Lotor/Dartmouth

A Story by Abishai100
"

The alien prince-warlock Lotor travels to Earth and becomes a Dartmouth College computer wizard named Isaac Satan in search of romance but learns of the deep complexity of shared dance.

"
One extra piece about a Bartleby-esque alien warlock named Lotor, and this story was inspired by my love of anime/manga. Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

Lotor, a strange and powerful warlock-prince, lived alone on the planet Venus. He collected swords and gems and was a master thief as well as swordsman. He was a real shark. However, he wanted more romance in his life and decided to travel to Earth and take on a human form to interact with civilization. Lotor was resolved to learn something about life and about himself.



Lotor became a computer scientist named Isaac Satan and took a teaching and research position at Dartmouth College. He studied the algorithms that gave rise to regular static interference across macro-parallel command-prompt matrices used by nexuses stretching from CalTech to Sydney. Isaac became a computer wizard on campus and promoted ideas about diligent programming in modern America.



Lotor was still a master thief at heart, so even as Isaac Satan the human computer guy at Dartmouth, he yearned for pirate adventures and donned various pirate-like costumes to perform diamond heists desIgned to throw monkey-wrenches into the blood diamond highway in North America and drive out the negative influences of warlords seeking to encroach upon the American gem market. Isaac called himself the Shadow, his thief alias!



LOTOR (Isaac Satan): Working at Dartmouth has given me a real stern appreciation of the leviathan of technology.



Isaac Satan (Lotor) developed a key timeshare program to be utilized by an important IBM initiative to create decision-making management schemes and pyramids in user-friendly NCAA computer and Internet terminal service stations. This was tedious but profitable work for America on Earth.



In his spare time at Dartmouth, Lotor/Isaac liked to collect nifty vintage toys symbolizing tech-imagination.



However, Isaac Satan (Lotor) was still lonely. He decided to use his newfound Dartmouth prestige to win the affections of a gorgeous college professor named Shelbye Harris. He'd realized this was the spark of creativity he'd traveled to Earth to find and prompted himself to open up more about himself to Shelbye.



However, Shelbye quickly and sadly learned that Prince Lotor (Isaac Satan) was still completely and unconsciously absorbed by all this tech and intellectual property wizardry in America. He'd even collect models of colleges and recreate traffic in the academic arena in America. How'd Shelbye compete with all this imaginarium work?



LOTOR/ISAAC: All this toy-work has made you incredibly distant.
SHELBYE: Your work is your own, Isaac, and I don't feel connected to it!
LOTOR: I do love you.
SHELBYE: I understand that, but half your charm is your intellectual aura, man.
LOTOR: You mean you're more impressed with me than by me!
SHELBYE: Precisely and really correct.
LOTOR: What should I do, dear?
SHELBYE: Nothing you can do, I imagine, given your headlong love of toys and wizardry.
LOTOR: What if I told you I was an alien looking to become more romantic on Earth?
SHELBYE: I doubt you'd see that you're sort of failing that part of your mission, Isaac!
LOTOR: I see.
SHELBYE: That's the problem, Isaac --- you're more pirate than poet.
LOTOR: Well, I have to return soon, so perhaps we can spend remainder-time in simpatico.
SHELBYE: Perhaps, my friend.
LOTOR: I suppose I'm truly absorbed in my imaginarium work.
SHELBYE: You think?



Lotor ("Isaac Satan") really was absorbed in all this tech-imaginarium work, and it took up all the spaces of his brain. That's why he learned that he'd never connect with his human part-time girlfriend Shelbye, who'd see through is yearning for constant tech play!



Meanwhile, a nefarious serial-killer surfaced near the Dartmouth campus, a man wearing a human-skin mask and wielding horrible weapons of death. Lotor sprung into action and became a part-time ninja-vigilante to deal with this American menace. He hoped this act of heroism would help him become closer to his girlfriend.



Lotor/Isaac managed to apprehend this maniac, but alas, he remained steadfast to his solid love of tech work, which prevented him to getting any closer to his dear Shelbye.



Lotor returned to Venus but never forgot Shelbye and made color-pencil drawings of her to remind himself to every-now-and-then consider the basic soul value of forgetting intellectual vanities for glimpses of real emotional sensitivity. He regretted not thinking about this more during his temporary visit to Earth.



LOTOR: I did learn much in Earth, but perhaps some lessons are meant to be private!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on February 27, 2021
Last Updated on February 27, 2021
Tags: Fantasy, American Dream

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing