War for Shannara: The Highlander

War for Shannara: The Highlander

A Story by Abishai100
"

A mighty Shannara swordsman travels through time to help a teleported damsel from his era become a damsel for detention against a dark general.

"
Here's just one more short, inspired by the plethora of recent fantasy-adventure films made, including The Hobbit and Narnia. Enjoy! 
----
====

A great highlander named Mad was trapped by an evil wizard in the magical land of Shannara, long before the rise of modern empires and nation-states on Earth such as the USA. Mad was in a cage and forced to sit and think about the fascist dominion the evil wizard was creating for his master, the ruthless General Kal. Mad was a long-haired mighty swordsman who insisted he had the ability to rescue the oppressed people of General Kal. However, he remained trapped in a cage in Shannara.



Then one day while he was laying on the floor of his cage, Mad was visited by a magical fairy named Rey who knew how to transport the mighty swordsman through time. Rey sent Mad through a time-portal along with an oppressed wench in Shannara named Shannon. You see, Shannon was stalked by the ruthless General Kal who wished to make her his sex-slave, and Rey the magical fairy selected Rey to be a time-transported wench for the mighty and valiant swordsman Mad to find her in the future Earth and create a special time-warped mission to alter the destiny of all the women of Shannara oppressed under General Kal. Mad was excited about this time-mission and was sent to the American city of Los Angeles in the year 2010 and found himself in the body of a California (West Coast USA) bank robber named Val. Val always wore a mask during his heists and stole diamonds from crime-bosses who stored their gems in bank safe-boxes, diamonds linked to the nefarious blood diamond highway from South Africa and Belgium. You see, Val was a vigilante-like thief, and the Shannara swordsman Mad was now transported inside the body and mind of Val, becoming the LA bank robber himself!



Mad instantly knew why he was in the body and soul of the brave LA thief Val. He was to use Val's body and spirit to reach the criminal underground and find the time-transported wench Shannon, who was also sent to Los Angeles in this time period by the magical Shannara fairy Rey. Mad/Val trekked through the criminal underworld in 2010 LA and discovered that the time-transported Shannara wench Shannon was living under the care of the LA stewardess and ministress of a rather nonviolent druglord named Pablo. Mad/Val found Shannon hiding in Pablo's chambers, still dressed as a wench and working now in an LA tavern-pub as a costumed Medieval waitress. Mad/Val fell in love with Shannon and explained to the Shannara wench that like her, he was time-transported to 2010 LA by the Shannara fairy Rey to create a special time-warp mission to usurp the territorial conquest of the Shannara cruel general Kal. Shannon likewise fell deeply in love with the mighty Shannara swordsman Mad/Val and the two engaged in an intimate love affair in LA.



After Mad/Val used his Earth resources and fighting and infiltration skills to bring the Shannara wench Shannon out of the deep shadows of the LA underworld, he reoriented the blood diamond highway in the USA in that time period so that gem-minerals and treasure piracy would forever be considered a thing of great environmental danger! He then commissioned a journalist to recount this blood diamond matrix shift in North America and South Africa in a series of editorials referencing the timeless romantic story Heidi, using ideas about damsels and diamonds as a nexus for Earthly virtue. Mad/Val then took copies of these paper-editorials back to Shannara with Shannon to use as persuasion in a designer-fight against the empire of Shannara general Kal.



GENERAL KAL: You think you can destroy me with the flowery of language, Mad?
MAD: The romance of words can downturn the bloodthirst of the cruel hand, Kal!
GENERAL KAL: You're simply a minion of that annoying Shannara fairy Rey.
MAD: We'll use the power of discourse to dilute your power over damsels.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on March 3, 2021
Last Updated on March 3, 2021
Tags: Fantasy-Adventure, Time-Travel, Swordsman

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing