Oscar!

Oscar!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A nice diorama about the American splendor and symbolism behind its annual Oscars-show, representing cinematic doctoring.

"
Here's a nice patriotic nod to the American pageantry of the Oscars , a nice piece to retire with I think, given my general love of fanfiction-writing! Enjoy, 
----
====

The Academy Awards show in California was about to begin, and many stars came out on the Red Carpet for cameras to showcase their fashions this year. Many anticipations were set for this year's 'Oscar' trophy awards, and Daniel-Day Lewis was predicted to grab the Best Actor Oscar for his performance as the CIA Director Ted Caesar in the Sam Mendes film American Death. The Red Carpet fashions revealed this year's spotlights on decadent styles!



CELEBRITY: What I like most about the Oscars is the presentation of individual style and aesthetics of stage art!



The Oscar trophies are annually handed out to the winners of various film categories including cinematography, director, actress, supporting actress, and best foreign film. These coveted trophies represent the best in the Motion Picture Industry and therefore reflect the honesty and integrity of the art of staged movie-making in America. The Oscars have become a hallmark of American/Western diaries.



This year, an upstart Best Actor contender was Algeria's Isaac Satan, whose searing performance as a street thief-turned-terrorist in Mila Kunis' Eastern urban culture film Always Daylight had critics raving about the prospect of a new crop of foreign thespians turning heads with stories about human dilemmas. Satan was hoping he'd upstage the legendary/iconic Daniel Day-Lewis.



The Oscars showcase awards attitudes and votes for the motion picture industry spotlighting stories/movies about various subjects or sometimes biopics about iconic historical legends including political figures, scientists, and athletes. These movies capture an American attitude towards the celebration of life stories and human legends.



CELEBRITY: You never know who's gonna grab an Oscar, especially since the votes are kept secret, so everyone's eager!



This year's Oscar show was quite a thing! The designs and stage lighting were not to be missed, and audiences enjoyed the goings-on from home. This Oscar 'phenomenon' has really replaced the 'Quiz Show' phenomenon of yesteryear, sadly diminished by scandal and loss in ratings. Nevertheless, the Oscar show is really about American dance.



DANIEL-DAY LEWIS: This is not my first Oscar win, so I'd like to thank my director-coach this time instead of my mother.



A black film took home the surprise win for Best Picture. This was the first time a minority-report movie was honored.



Some of the usual favorites ended up taking the trophies they're expected to nab, so the writers and critics wouldn't have too much to complain about, which is great for American ratings. Everyone likes predictably quality stage presentations about cinema industry activity.



FAN/VIEWER: The music performance is what I'll remember, since one of them featured a gown-lullaby bedtime story.



Jared Leto took the Best Supporting Oscar for his role as an undercover FBI agent infiltrating narcotics in Canada and himself becoming a drug-addict in the process along with his FBI partner and girlfriend. Leto said in his acceptance speech, "Doing research for a role like this isn't simple, so I thank the many people in the world of crime-fighting whose strange journeys informed my understanding of the sheer complexity of American peacemakers." What a speech!



Fortunately, there was no threat of homegrown terrorism or post-9/11 terrorism paranoia at this year's Oscar show. In fact, one of the actor-celebrities in attendance remarked they'd go home and doodle some youth-age art in their notebook/diary to remember the nice peacefulness and comfortableness overall of this year's Oscars.



TERRORIST: Americans are obsessed with media and cinema, and we'll destroy such deformity!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on March 7, 2021
Last Updated on March 7, 2021
Tags: Academy Awards, Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing