Kingdom Odds

Kingdom Odds

A Story by Abishai100
"

A world-culture 'fable' about future-society vision invoking an immortal-sense of Earthling 'wonderwall' for sovereignty and distances.

"
A woven tapestry-tale of what makes Earth-society a high-art 'vision' of (incomplete) bureaucracy-arts for dowries (and darkness!). 
----

====

Amlan and Danica were very-special royalty, living in a very-special world, and the Prince/Princess looked at ties between fashion and customs and procured a crystal ball (vision) of a future Earth 'scarred' by eco-capitalism, for its vanities for lifestyle and indulgence yielded an almost pirate-like deviance from the handshakes and dominion beauty of human-world dialysis (for the Ego).



AMLAN: Blood-diamond study for Earth-minerals mining, for conflict-zone chess!
DANICA: Perchance we see some signpost for United Kingdom bank-myth for sword.
AMLAN: We're a great royalty-pairing, Danica...and this 'view' concerns shininess!
DANICA: What's this line-shaping for 'colored' glass renderings of faerie-tales?
AMLAN: Eco-capitalism in this 21st-Century Blue-Planet has a 'mark' for Hell, lady.
DANICA: Without doubt(s)...for the leviathan of lands is wed to dodecahedrons.
AMLAN: Look at the stats for terrorism and pirate-thinking for customs-heresy!
DANICA: Kingdom of odds; shiny treasure-islands for Hell; swift record for games.
AMLAN: All empires fall besides (photo-synthesis).



Friends, these two darling-royals had the right crystal ball (vision/view) for Earth-culture for our incomplete-distances readings age of leviathan in grounded/living capitalism (e.g., Whole Foods Markets), and they sought the right tones for 'colored' glass readings in social-world activity like the Kentucky Derby, the Summer Games, and WalMart; and they found the nice beauty-sculptures of the 'games' of capitalism's textures frailty...for the Ego! You might think had they been reincarnated into our time and year ('23), they'd be guerrilla-politicians (e.g., Friends of Sinn Fein, New England) or investors for Bloomberg-TV (shares-art!).



AMLAN: They made some image (motion-picture) out of eco-capitalism study.
DANICA: Education for horses and thieves and American Presidents.
AMLAN: Dead Presidents.
DANICA: Thanx.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson).
====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on April 27, 2024
Last Updated on April 27, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing