Leatherface: City of Vigilantes!

Leatherface: City of Vigilantes!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two dancing vigilantes decide to defy the dark urban reign of the buzzing maniac Leatherface with due dots!

"
Here's one more special non-heist vignette, a vigilante tale of d proportions, inspired by The Warriors. Thanks so much for reading, 
----

====

In a dark US city, two parading vigilantes, Snake and Sparrow, were tracking a masked lunatic named Leatherface, a chainsaw wielding maniac. Leatherface had used his chainsaw to decapitate multiple policemen and now was being tracked in the dark city by these two valiant vigilantes. Cops wouldn't touch the guy in this worrying city of crime.



Sparrow was an ex-NSA member who'd been trained in the use of crossbows and liked prowling around the city masked and geared and relentless in his pursuit of the buzzing Leatherface. Sparrow considered this urban mission one of magical importance and therefore regarded himself as a modern artist.



Snake was ex-CIA who'd seen field time in Afghanistan and was now working alongside Sparrow in tracking Leatherface. Snake didn't like wearing masks but did have to wear an eyepatch because of an injury during war involving a bright flare. Snake trusted Sparrow nevertheless, since he respected his sense of urban prowling which matched his own.



SNAKE: We'll lure the b*****d into a fence containing yard area by the city.
SPARROW: Right-O; we'll use arrows to make him back up against the metal fence which we'll electrify!



Now the crossbows Snake and Sparrow would use in this manhunter mission were no joke and were very very impressive. They offered great aiming and reliability and were maintained well and represented the vigilante intent to counter the buzzing design of Leatherface's dance.



Kids would end up writing comic book stories about these daring and diligent deeds of Snake and Sparrow, but which urban vigilante would be considered the more...darkened?



SNAKE: There he is!
SPARROW: Alright, so we're luring him in this fenced yard.
SNAKE: Shoot your crossbow; I'm doing the same now.
SPARROW: We got him, he's shot and backing towards the fence!
SNAKE: I got the electric wire.
SPARROW: The wire's hit the fence, the b*****d's shocked!
SNAKE: Jesus, he's dropped his chainsaw.



Years would pass before the valiant Sparrow and Snake would forget this entire urban ordeal. They'd remember how they cornered the buzzing maniac and used an electric trick to shock him and disarm him. They'd play video-games to both remember the physical adventure and just to forget the mental depression.



The city mayor who now dwelled confidently in the lavish hotel was no longer afraid because of the once scary death letters sent to his office by Leatherface.



SNAKE: Let's go watch a movie about cannibalism!
SPARROW: I'm buying.



This is a story of American defiance and a stand against criminal insanity. What do you think captures the general and basic drama of modern American urban diligence? What makes America so unique are the people that give it its special dreamy character! God bless America.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on March 24, 2021
Last Updated on March 24, 2021
Tags: Comics, Horror, Adventure, Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Oscar Bound Oscar Bound

A Story by Abishai100


Eco-Capsule Eco-Capsule

A Story by Abishai100