Venger/Valeria

Venger/Valeria

A Story by Abishai100
"

A mysterious sorcerer from Venus transforms into a human and courts a woman in America and learns about dotted-lines.

"
This is a romance-parable I've been working on for a long time, referencing a very unusual antihero folk-avatar, Venger, who captures our very modern sense of socialized duties. Hope you like it (God bless!),  
---

====

Venger, the dark prince of Venus, was a winged sorcerer atop his flying horse named Nightmare. He's lonely on his isolated planet of sunsets and decided to visit Earth and spied on humans from the moon.



Venger transformed himself into a human male named Isaac Satan and went to Earth and settled in Manhattan, New York (USA). He purchased an apartment and became an art dealer and thief, looking to immerse himself completely into the world of mankind imagination.



VENGER: My apartment in Manhattan is perfect and inspires me to make art and photography through windows.



Venger met a fashion model named Valeria and fell in love with her deeply. He used her as his inspiration for a series of misty paintings in his Manhattan apartment about the nature of loneliness and the entreatments of women in the feelings of the rapture of engagement. These painting were loved by Valeria who in turn fell in love with Venger the sorcerer.



However, Valeria had no idea Venger was a sorcerer from Venus. He told he was an art dealer and painter named Isaac Satan simply living in Manhattan and born in Algeria. She fell in love with him and didn't know what their future would be. Likewise, he wasn't sure if he was able to disclose his identity to her. However, he knew he wanted to make some kind of valuable compact with this lovely American female who'd worked for Vogue, Esquire, GQ, and even Dartmouth!



Venger (Isaac Satan) carried away Valeria his new doll to Newport, Rhode Island for a summer. They rode on boats and he made paintings of her in their shared loft in the idyllic area. They took walks along the mansion road and enjoyed the jazz entertainment in RI media. He wanted to propose to her, because Newport inspired him to feel more sentimental and creative.



Venger made a series of instant-photos, all black and whites, of Valeria which stunned her. She thought they're simply immaculate. He told her these images reflected his deep feeling that she was like a mermaid or fawn entreating his sense of undesirable loneliness. The images seemed to capture Venger's sense of haunting desolation.



Finally, Venger decided to take Valeria to a hobbies-and-crafts store and purchased various materials enabling him to build small homemade sculptures and crafts meant to signify his passionate fascination with her. These craftworks seemed to remind Valeria that she'd met a sensitive and brooding man who constantly thought about expressing the mind through works of the creative hands.



Venger also bought Valeria a series of miniature robot toys from AAA Hobbies and websites meant to symbolize his feeling that she'd inspired new feelings in him regarding the creative spirit behind modernism technology and why it could symbolize true peace. She seemed to open up an imagination about darkness in him ('Isaac Satan').



VENGER: With you, I feel like I no longer seek to gamble!
VALERIA: I sense you're escaping something, Isaac.
VENGER: Someday, I might tell you my other secret, dear.
VALERIA: Why'd you feel you have a gambling problem, sweet?
VENGER: Something about fate haunts my sense of companionship!
VALERIA: Do you think I'm your altered destiny, then?
VENGER: You give me new ways to envision fortune, sure.



When Venger made Valeria a handweaved image of a supernatural red dragon to signify his interest in sharing with her his deep feelings about eternity and medicine, she knew he was very serious about her. Venger in turn knew he wouldn't be able to hide his secret from her any longer while continuing to nurture this sentimental conversationalism with Valeria. He told her he was an alien from Venus and would have to someday return but wanted her to keep the red dragon handweave as a reminder that she'd transformed his sense of universal darkness during his visit to Earth! She remained confused...but delighted.



Venger ('Isaac Satan') gave Valeria one final kiss in their Manhattan apartment before soaring back to Venus, but before he departed, he promised he'd never forget the way she made him think about the real nature of Earth dance. She'd never forget him either, a male soul deeply confounded by diaries of true distances.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on April 10, 2021
Last Updated on April 10, 2021
Tags: Fanfiction, Romance, Manhattan

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing