Magneto/Sinister: Chinese-Checkers [Pandora's Box!]

Magneto/Sinister: Chinese-Checkers [Pandora's Box!]

A Story by Abishai100

A short vignette perhaps from the Thief of Bagdad
----

====

Colorful consumerism items had become network symbols of capitalism expressionism. These Nike 7-11 shoes, among other things, managed to create a certain metaphysical capitalism symbolism into the commercial conversation. It was aesthetics of dollars.



That's where we find Magneto, master of magnetism, and capable of  manipulating electric fields and perhaps scrambling ATM functions in the city. Magneto wants to deconstruct the nature of grid dynamics and make a profit, and he has only one rival.



That rival is of course Sinister. This sneering master of madness is the ultimate villain, in terms of the dashing seductive features of strength gone bad. Sinister is Bill Gates to Magneto's Steve Jobs and has therefore accepted his Chinese-Checkers game offer.



CC: Chinese-Checkers involves skipping pieces in alignment to reoirent territory motion, and it's darn simple.



MAGNETO: I like the quick and random procedural offensive movement in this delightful game.
SINISTER: I like the straight and diagonal forms of play, in fact!
MAGNETO: There's great artistry in such an enterprise of the imagination and wits.
SINISTER: In fact!



Magneto and Sinister played Chinese-Checkers for 10 straight days, and Magneto got 6-4 wins with a steady style of rash yet striking team offensive independence motions, though Sinister kept behind with his special ultra-machine. Overall, a pirate would've been proud of such an intellect display among rivals.



MAGNETO: Wall Street ain't Chinese-Checkers!
SINISTER: It is, in fact!



Magneto carried the humbling win, but Sinister proved to be his greatest competitor. He thought it'd be Xavier or Cyclops or even Logan but in the end proved to be Sinister. Sinister went to Hawaii, and Magneto invested in caramel-popcorn in the USA.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on April 16, 2021
Last Updated on April 16, 2021
Tags: Marvel Comics (Fan-Fiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing