Novak Tandy

Novak Tandy

A Story by Abishai100
"

A prototypical 'American imagineer' illuminates the funny-face of modern socialization divinity.

"
A fun nod to films like The Hudsucker Proxy. Enjoy! 
----

====

An American imagineer named Novak Tandy moved from Algeria and became a US citizen in the new millennium and started investing in modern capitalism symbols such as advanced stereo systems.



Tandy (Novak) had been a diamond-pirate in Algeria/Europe, subverting baron spheres of blood-diamond traffic linked to terrorism and linked to Interpol-relations. He used theatrical bank robbery tactics to remove safe-box silos controlled by these ruthless new-era capitalism-barons and attained the reputation of being a modern government pirate!



NOVAK TANDY: My days of gov't intrigue are behind me, and I seek a life of consumerism imagination in America.



Novak Tandy first took a teaching position at Dartmouth College, where he taught lovely courses on the quality and face of consumerism items that reflected both an American fascination with toys and technology (e.g., Apple iPhones). Novak Tandy received the Pulitzer Prize for his inventive imaginarium novel The Dartmouth Toys.



TANDY (NOVAK): I like looking at the 'aesthetic' history of consumerism-tech in modern civilization for toy-research!



Novak Tandy continued to teach at Dartmouth while writing articles for the New Yorker. Some considered him a new era Citizen Kane, but Tandy claimed the newfound social stage was simply a 'celebrity' nerdism.



Tandy (Novak) then started marketing inventive neo-classical computer toys or toys that mimicked the functionality of adult-world computers, to youngsters in Montessori and online education programs, practical for things like quarantine-crises. These toy angles for capitalism education represented Tandy's investment in Western diaries.



TANDY(NOVAK): I've met a beautiful Romanian woman named Esmerelda through Tarom and we're marrying.



Tandy decided to start using his amazingly amassed fortune to start investing in Tarom airlines. The Euro-airline company had become an iconic symbol of modern tourism/travel, and Tarom boasted great pilots and amenities and a terrific flight-crew, making it a sort of 'upstart' rendition of KLM or Alitalia, a handsome investment really.



TANDY (NOVAK): I'm starting a Montessori-company called ActiveDreams, and we'll market chess games against computers.



Novak Tandy took a number of his students and youngsters from his now popular 'net-programs' to Dutch Wonderland, where the neon-night experience reminded people how/why modern civilization would feel like a special 'democracy' toyland.



Tandy also established special resources for community-based watercolor-fingerpainting programs for at-risk or underprivileged youth in North America and became a social-work umbrella of his ActiveDreams company. He was officially an imaginarium celebrity, like William Randolph Hearst or Walt Disney himself.



Tandy and Romanian wife Esmerelda finally settled down in idyllic Newport (USA), where they served as Montessori ambassadors to Brown U.'s new democracy program.



NOVAK TANDY: Only in America can you find driveway-niches for expressive capital dream-catching.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on June 26, 2021
Last Updated on June 26, 2021
Tags: Celebrity

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing