Swiss-Air: Phantom Menace

Swiss-Air: Phantom Menace

A Story by Abishai100
"

Travelers at an Euro-airport encounter a ghost-tale which sends Swiss Air officers into a special dance.

"
A fun anti-terrorism 'ghost-story' set in Zurich Airport, about the serendipity of transit-daydreams. Enjoy (and God bless), 
----
====

Amlan/Esmerelda, traveling in Europe, stopped at the Zurich Airport in Switzerland to take a flight to Rome and then NY. Swiss Air was the chosen airlines, and there was a strange incident at the airport, creating a strange human adventure.



ZURICH AIRPORT: We're still confirming all aspects of this strange ghost-story at our respected Euro-airport!



Now, we all know the Zurich airport is considered one of the finest airports in Europe, and it offers great amenities, duty-free shops, resources, WiFi, and good security. It's not the typical place to spot a ghost in other words!



SWISS AIR: Our office is investigating this strange tale to restore all normal hospitality operations at Swiss Air.



Now, there was decent traffic that day at Zurich's airport when this strange ghost-story surfaced. Amlan/Esmerelda, shopping at one of the duty-free shops, chose a special Swiss perfume as a Valentine's Day present that day.



AMLAN/ESMERELDA: Bvlgari is one of the most cherished stores at Zurich's airport, where the ghost-tale originates.



Security that day at Zurich was above-normal but normally tight, and there were no reports or expectations or anticipations of anything afoul or strange. In fact, the ghost-tale surprised everyone who's normally walking around carrying on usual activities in Europe and enjoying the amenities of safe travel.



AMLAN/ESMERELDA: This Swiss perfume gift is the perfect toast to a Valentine's Day well-earned.



SWISS AIR: Our passengers had left their airplane after landing at Zurich when the ghost-tale surfaced.



ZURICH SECURITY: We honestly don't know what kind of thing would prompt this metaphysical 'event' at our airport!



One passenger, Shelbye Harries, was the precocious airport passenger/traveler who spotted the ghosts. She was staring out the terminal window after clearing security-check and spotted what seemed to be a string of 'ghost passengers' boarding a Swiss Air plane from which passengers had just come out of after landing in Zurich. Shelbye was expecting an otherwise normal day at the airport. Weird.



ZURICH MANAGER: We saw no signs of ghosts, and consumer activity at our duty-free shop near Valentine's Day was designed.



SHELBYE: I saw what was definitively a 'string' of 'ghost passengers' boarding a parked Swiss Air plane, and I took photos!



AMLAN/ESMERELDA: This is better than terrorism, but those 'Shelbye photos' are now being examined by critics!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on July 1, 2021
Last Updated on July 1, 2021
Tags: Airport, Ghost-Tale

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Grifter-Ago Grifter-Ago

A Story by Abishai100