LA Bank Robbery: Heat

LA Bank Robbery: Heat

A Story by Abishai100
"

An American gov't-operator goes underground to become a diamond-thief in LA and seek a new life of unfiltered daylight.

"
A diamond-heist LA tale inspired by Heat (Michael Mann). Enjoy! 
----
====

Downtown LA is a great place to visit, and one of the nicest banks in America is located here, the US Bank tower. It's the site of our LA bank robbery short-story about a wily diamond-thief named Amlan Satan, aka 'Shadow.'



Satan graduated from Dartmouth College with a degree in Cognitive Science and did capitalism-research work regarding governance modeling using civilization modeling avatars used for diamond-traffic analysis in North America connected to modern terrorism. After his work, he retired from anti-terrorism work to go underground as a freelance thief, determined to steal blood-diamonds from a corrupt baron in LA named Goldfinger. Satan (Amlan) is a real thief.



Satan/Shadow took the LA Metro to the bank area in LA disguised as a Saudi businessman named Ahmed, intending to deposit his own (fake) diamonds in the safe-box area of the vault-room of the impressive bank.



He'd have to get the diamonds belonging to Goldfinger and make his way through the LA Metro system to efficiently get to LAX airport while making diamond-exchange and communications stops en-route to his Swiss Air flight to Geneva.



The US Bank in LA is considered one of the finest banks in the world and in America, which is why Goldfinger's stored his blood-diamonds (warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to fund terrorism!) in the safe-box area of the vault-room of this amazing US bank.



AHMED: I want to deposit my diamonds for my toy-store enterprise in this city.
BANK MANAGER: Why'd you want photos of Baron Goldfinger's diamonds from Europe?
AHMED: I intend to use my connection with his business-empire to market my investments!
BANK MANAGER: A guardsman will escort you inside the vault-room.



Ahmed (Satan/Shadow) brought some of his sample 'toys' during this daylight visit to the US Bank in LA. One of these toys is a plastic water-gun fitted with a protective inner-glass tube containing corrosive HCL acid. When inside the safe-box area of the vault of the US Bank, Ahmed the wily thief revealed to the escorting guardsman that his water-gun is actually an 'acid-gun' he can use to burn through Goldfinger's safe-box and switch his diamonds which are 'blood-diamonds' with the fakes he's brought with him.



The US Bank is a respected institution with great management and securities, so Ahmed (Satan/Shadow) has to be perfect in this timed heist. He has only about 20 minutes to convey his dark intention to the escorting guardsman who first spotted Ahmed sitting in the lavish waiting-area of the LA bank holding his bag of toys for his eventual toy-enterprise.



When Ahmed burns through the safe-box of the US Bank vault-room belonging to Baron Goldfinger, he explains to the frightened escorting guardsman he's an Interpol-relations operator seeking to undo the North American smuggling-traffic of blood-diamonds linked to terrorism and Goldfinger. He explains to the escorting guardsman he needs only 5 minutes to scurry out the bathroom window of the bank after switching the baron's diamonds with the fakes he's brought. The guardsman is to explain that after Ahmed took photos of Goldfinger's safe-box gems, someone walked into the safe-box area with a hostage wielding a weapon filled with acid, which he used to burn through the Goldfinger safe-box and take 'false-photos' of terrorism gems to expose the 'evil baron' for terrorism links.



BANK MANAGER: We honestly don't like this kind of press and will inform Goldfinger to inspect his own activities now.



LAPD: Whoever committed this strange media diamond-statement against Goldfinger will be pursued/tracked!



SATAN/SHADOW: I'm in Fiji now, making drawings of mermaids, old friend.
VICTOR: Now, Amlan, I've been advising you for years, and I don't know why you just escaped the world!
SATAN/SHADOW: Let's just say anti-terrorism work jaded my sense of civic duties and labors, old friend.
VICTOR: How's the mermaid-artwork coming along down there in sunny/sandy Fiji, Amlan?
SATAN/SHADOW: Great, just great; you take good care of yourself, old friend.
VICTOR: Alright; you take care of that mermaid you'll come across someday, eh?



This is an unusual folk-tale of a dastardly ex-gov't operator (Satan/Shadow) who opted for a life of underground infiltration and ultimately offbeat bank-robbery to target a terrorism-entrenched corrupt capitalism-baron (Goldfinger). Ultimately, Amlan Satan was a ninja-thief more preoccupied with darkness-targeting...than gov't-dials.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on July 7, 2021
Last Updated on July 7, 2021
Tags: Heist, Los Angeles

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing