Hopscotch-Thief: Apocalypto!

Hopscotch-Thief: Apocalypto!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily copycat-thief stages a special anti-terrorism media statement regarding blood-diamond traffic in Vancouver...and dots!

"
A blood-diamond vignette inspired by the dystopian film The Crow. Enjoy! 
----
====

Vancouver (British Columbia) is a fine city in North America, but a nefarious bank-robbing unit known as the Red Hood Gang has just performed a heist of the baron Goldfinger's blood-diamonds (warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to fund terrorism!) from a special bank in the great city.



However, a copycat-followup thief just read in the newspapers that Goldfinger just deposited an amount of standard diamonds as a substitution for his stolen blood-diamonds, defying claims that his gems stolen by Red Hood were terrorism-financing gems. This copycat-followup thief is Amlan Satan (Algerian-American and goes by the alias-names 'Burglar' and 'Copycat' and 'Hopscotch-Thief' and is planning this followup-heist like a real nerd.



GOLDFINGER: The diamonds in the Vancouver bank now are perfectly legitimate gems anyone may inspect!



RED HOOD: We're honored to have been part of this vigilante anti-terrorism act in British Columbia.



The 'Hopscotch-Thief' creates special hopscotch-diagrams which he sends to the Vancouver Bugle for media inspection. He pre-announces that he's doing a copycat-followup heist of the Red Hood Gang's vigilante-heist of Goldfinger's blood-diamonds. Satan ('Hopscotch-Thief') suggests he's to perform a heist of Goldfinger's 'normal/legitimate diamonds open for public scrutiny' as a followup to the Red Hood Gang's vigilante-heist. The hopscotch diagrams Satan sends to the Vancouver Bugle convey a gesture of perfect or ideal copycat heists designed to provoke the question, "Are terrorism-financing barons being tracked now by everyday heroes...and performance-artists?"



Satan ('Hopscotch-Thief') goes to the Vancouver park and takes iPhone-videos of random people playing on the playground hopscotch patterns in the park. He posts them online as video-records of a real pedestrian interest in the dynamics of modern diamond-capitalism movements in modern continental anti-terrorism journalism!



Satan ('Hopscotch-Thief') stakes-out the Vancouver bank before performing his hopscotch-theft of the Goldfinger gems which are the replaced items after the Red Hood Gang's special vigilante-heist in British Columbia.



HOPSCOTCH-THIEF: Like Red Hood, I've brought my own toy water-gun filled with corrosive acid!



Hopscotch-Thief (Amlan Satan) tells the bank manager he wishes to take photos of Goldfinger's brand-new legitimate gems for a media-report on pedestrian artist access to baron-diamonds, for his complementary costumed street-theater performance about the social value of advertising diamond exchanges in this new climate of anti-terrorism journalism. He also tells the bank manager he's a close ally of Goldfinger and wants no trouble.



Once escorted inside the safe-box to Goldfinger's diamonds, Satan ('Hopscotch-Thief') uses his acid-gun to burn a hole into Goldfinger's safe-box and switches his new diamonds for the fake diamonds he's brought with him, hidden in the lining of his theater costume-jacket. He tells the manager he wishes to make this special Vancouver bank a special journalism-hub for the dialogue surrounding the motions of valued diamonds in this time of anti-terrorism dialogue, something Goldfinger would appreciate as special bank-journalism diagrams.



Satan ('Hopscotch-Thief') walks out of the Vancouver bank with $5 million worth of Goldfinger's replacement-legitimate diamonds and leaves photos of the event for the newspapers. He never removes his mask/costume so the press can describe this entire ordeal as a real exposition into the baron's complex modern activities in British Columbia.



Satan then takes the Vancouver metro to an Interpol-relations hub where he exchanges Goldfinger's diamonds for assets into his Swiss account in Zurich and lets the agency/agencies determine the best procedure for advertising the reappropriation of these baron-gems as diadems/totems of Vancouver transit-diagrams.



VANCOUVER POLICE: We want to determine if this 'Hopscotch-Thief' is Interpol, a member of Red Hood, or a madman.



This entire Goldfinger ordeal has incited new forms of apocalyptic street riots among enraged consumers who're thinking British Columbian capitalism has somehow become seriously destabilized. Journalists are comparing this to the LA Race Riots. Who'll stop this 'Apocalypto' of modern urban dance?



GOLDFINGER: Neither Red Hood nor Hopscotch-Thief are in my employ and are not in league with my own riot news.



Hopscotch-Thief (Amlan Satan) goes to the local Vancouver Catholic church to make his anti-terrorism prayers before flying to Romania on KLM. Goldfinger doesn't have the change to track him this time!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the entire global diamond exchange...even in Vancouver.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on July 26, 2021
Last Updated on July 26, 2021
Tags: Vancouver Heist, Dystopia

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing