Capitalism's Hackers

Capitalism's Hackers

A Story by Abishai100
"

A government-operator attempts a dissection of capitalism-labyrinths in Brussels and determines the 'shape' of modern dreams!

"
A capitalism-ideology spin on blood-diamond heist storytelling, inspired by Flawless. Enjoy, 
----

====

Brussels is the place of great traffic and culture and Euro-tourism, but it's also where terrorism-financing 'blood-diamonds' from Africa are complicating modern politics and funding rogue terrorists to create independent underground networks challenging normal negotiations between normal political groups (e.g., Sinn Fein/Parliament).



"No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the greater part of the members are poor and miserable" (Adam Smith).



Amlan Satan's a Dartmouth/Caltech capitalism-analyst and blood-diamond infiltration-agent with Interpol-relations in North America. He's been reading Adam Smith's seminal capitalism-philosophy work The Wealth of Nations to understand the rhetoric/rhetorics behind the design of globalized capitalism. Satan (Amlan) learns that the nature of capitalism dynamics is to reinvent exchange customs and flexibility constantly, and it produces forms of terrorism and freelance inventions, which Smith implied was a 'natural' form of rebelliousness-creativity!



AMLAN SATAN: I use my Dartmouth/CalTech resources to create cyber-networks for diamond-exchange monitors!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the entire world diamond-exchange and terrorism-financing!



Satan knows Interpol's dispersed agents to monitor corrupt capitalism-barons in Europe who're smuggling/using blood-diamonds from conflict-zones of great expediency in Africa to finance rogue terrorism and make a killing/profit.



A certain agent in Interpol is assigned to follow/track Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow).



Amlan flies from Washington to and then takes a KLM flight from British Columbia to Brussels where he might coordinate his blood-diamond infiltration-heist of Baron Ion's terrorism-financing gems from a major Belgian bank through Interpol-relations.



AMLAN SATAN: The hackers of capitalism play a thrilling if dark chase-game involving ego...and device.



It's true really that this 'brand' of capitalism-intrigue has facilitated many new forms of modernism distaste of capitalism rhetoric, and it's imprinted into social culture and society, in books and movies and artworks capturing our general paranoia about the quality of commercial hospitality in this era of globalized customs (e.g., Facebook, NASDAQ, EWTN, etc., etc.).



Amlan lands in Brussels and begins to stake-out the traffic and customer patterns in the Belgian bank where Baron Ion stored his terrorism-financing gems in the safe-box room. Satan considers himself a 'nerdist' of capitalism highways now and is doing this Interpol-relations work with great nerdy calculations.



Satan walks into the Belgian bank costumed as a performer named 'Thespian' and wielding a toy water-rifle (which is filled with corrosive acid!) and tells the manager he's to take photos of Baron Ion's safe-box for a news-story about a new theater company about Euro-capitalism, under supervision by a guardsman of course.



Once inside the safe-box room of the vault-room, Satan ('Thespian') reveals to the single escorting guardsman that his theater-company toy water-rifle is filled with acid and commands him to do jumping-jacks dancing in front of the security-camera to shield its lens while he burns a hole into Baron Ion's safe-box and switches his 'blood-diamonds' with fakes hidden in the soles of his shoes.



Ironically, this isn't a standard Capitalism-Hackers tale. The bank-teller working the Belgian bank that day, a gorgeous Greek woman named Esmerelda, has caught Esmerelda's eyes/heart, and he intends to take her hostage out of the bank on this heist-day!



Amlan tells the guardsman not to say anything until he walks out the bank with his teller-hostage (Esmerelda). He also orders him to stay inside the safe-box area while he grabs Esmerelda, and he flees with her at gunpoint on the Brussels metro to an Interpol-relations communique station, where he returns his lovely female Greek hostage to safety.



ESMERELDA: Why'd you do what you do, Mr. Satan?
AMLAN: I'm a capitalism-hacker, lovely.
ESMERELDA: Why'd you choose our Belgian bank...and me?
AMLAN: I'm in love with you!
ESMERELDA: Well, then, you'll have to visit me sometime during work then.



AMLAN SATAN: The Belgian bank where I made the Baron Ion heist had a special Euro-flavor to it, making it ideal.



While returning Esmerelda to safety after the successful heist of Baron Ion's terrorism-financing blood-diamonds, Amlan Satan slipped his stolen gems into Esmerelda's purse along with a note, "Get these to a non-Interpol agent who'll meet you at the Belgian Bagel cafe, because Baron Ion's now connected to dangerous terrorism-corrupted agencies."



ESMERELDA: I transferred the diamonds placed in my purse to an Interpol-defector whom Amlan set me up with later!



The leviathan of capitalism's hackers today really refer to the odd nature of the ergonomics of modern capitalism geometry, making outlaws look like romantics and vigilantes seem like mad cops. This is a time of great globalization-politics/commerce compromises, and it generates much outlaw-folklore like Rogue Trader.



INTERPOL: We believe our agent tracking Satan is investigating his involvement with cyber-hacking in blood-diamond nets!



When anti-capitalism terrorists destroyed the commerce symbolic World Trade Center in NYC with hijacked airplanes, the world was awakened to the modern trouble of capitalism's hackers, a new 'legion' of critics of globalization politics, culminating in this modern dilemma of terrorism-financing blood-diamonds dispersing throughout Europe.



AMLAN SATAN: I want to flee to Geneva with Esmerelda and make Wall Street paintings now!



Amlan/Esmerelda married and had a son named Damian who received many nice capitalism toys and gifts and comics to engender in him a special patriotism towards globalization rhetoric, which his parents hope will lead to greater daydreams about Wall Street someday!



INTERPOL: The greatest threat to globalized commerce today is terrorism-financing (bloody diamonds)!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on August 12, 2021
Last Updated on August 12, 2021
Tags: Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Dark Tenant Dark Tenant

A Story by Abishai100


Oscar Bound Oscar Bound

A Story by Abishai100