Irish Gem: The World-Dream!

Irish Gem: The World-Dream!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Blood-diamond unification threatens terrorism-financing woes, and it's raised a pair of revolutionary democrats (Burb brothers) to invent modern distancing.

"
A special descriptive tale about blood-diamond corruption, inspired by Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio). Hope you like it, 
----
====

The UK was tied to Pakistan and China now in a new venture regarding using underground blood-diamond terrorism-financing intrigue to unite all rogue terrorists around the world to form one cohesive terrorism organization called Cobra for unified negotiations with mainstream governments.



North Korea wanted in on this 'Cobra plan' and drew away their former business ties to the United States during this blood-diamond plan for globalization governance. However, an Interpol-relations team of brothers called the Burb brothers caught wind of this covert world-plan and realized it was detrimental to normal anti-terrorism infiltration blueprints, since it'd forge shadowy bridges between rogue terrorists expelled by mainstream freedom-fighting groups working alongside established political negotiation organizations (e.g., Sinn Fein and IRA). The Burb brothers included Algerian-American blood-diamond thief Amlan Satan, student of the Dartmouth school of world governance, and an ace maudlin-thief, often employing dastardly costumes for his baron heists in Europe and North America.



The other Burb brother was Ajay Satan, and he's also Algerian-American obviously but also employs snowboarding covers in Switzerland to move diamonds and switch normal diamonds for hidden/stored terrorism-financing blood-diamonds in Swiss bank safe-boxes.



AMLAN: This new China/Pakistan/London axis is towards world domination.
AJAY: Coordinating these 'rogue terrorists' privately is counter-productive.
AMLAN: China stands to profit greatly from such a world-plan.



Meanwhile, North Korea considered the Cobra-plan tantamount to serious world governance reforms and liked what it might spell for commercial profit-bridges with South Korea, currently immersed/drenched in modern capitalism (e.g., Samsung, Hyundai, LG). This was a feature of inventive new era globalization, and it involved blood-diamonds.



AMLAN: Pakistan had been allied to the Soviet Union with communism (implicitly!).
AJAY: Well, this new China/Pakistan/London axis for the Cobra-plan spells competition for the Americas!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond mining/smuggling from Africa today threatens the entire world diamond-exchange!



The Burb brothers recruited a member of the Real IRA (Shelbye Collins) who'd serve as an airline mover of diamonds to be switched with terrorism-financing blood-diamonds in major UK and Euro-bank safe-boxes belonging to corrupt barons. Collins was to become a Joan of Arc in this blood-diamond subversion plan to thwart the new China/Pakistan/London axis to create Cobra talks regarding unified ex-terrorists around the world. Collins was an ace member of the Real IRA in Belfast and was considered a terrific messenger. She transported diamonds and HCL for the Burb brothers with Interpol-relations into Europe and North America.



Now, the Burb brothers grew up reading revolution-literature linking Irish independence politics with Indian independence politics of the early 20th Century. There were stark parallels, for example, between the Easter Rising and the Quit India Movement, suggesting that these two nations stood in a great position to argue against any underground dangerous plan to unite all rogue/ex-terrorists (i.e., 'Cobra') for some kind of streamlined crime-world activity organization. After all, anti-terrorism infiltration work often required adherence to serious forms of 'regular' ninja-advocacy of standard rogue/ex-terrorist subversion, and the Burb brothers wanted this special India-Ireland axis of liberty-ideology to reflect their counter Interpol-relations strategy to destroy this Cobra-drawing!



The Burb brothers recruited some ex-Chechnyan rebels from Eastern Europe for this anti-Cobra subversion mission regarding blood-diamonds alongside Interpol-relations, since these 'new era Cossacks' were like the pirates of liberty in the modern Eastern Europe. They'd help hijack blood-diamond truck shipments coordinated by China and Pakistan.



AMLAN: We have to coordinate the London metro to move diamonds to create media stir!
AJAY: Right; the populace needs to think there're multiple streams of blood-diamond initiatives in the Euro-city.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond threats require new visions of 'vigilantism' oriented social thinking!



The Burb brothers watched a movie about the troubles between the strained Catholic-Protestant groups in Northern Ireland struggling to coexist as disparate religious/cultural groups and facing economic disparities too overwhelming not to generate Sinn Fein and Parliament conversations and intrigue! This Irish troubles movie reminded the Burb brothers why modern mainstream political negotiation groups (e.g., Sinn Fein) working towards improved relations between Catholics and Protestants in Europe didn't want anything to do with terrorism-financing 'blood diamonds' from Africa (Sierra Leone). This was an ideological war for the Burb brothers.



AMLAN: We'll recruit special Irish fanzine models for our media campaign to degrade blood-diamond marketing.
AJAY: These commerce models from Northern Ireland will remind modern diamond-merchants of varied voices!



The Burb brothers made Aer Lingus (Ireland airlines) their primary travel-carrier for this world-plan to subvert blood-diamond unification (China/Pakistan/London!) for governance reinvention with a more liberal and democratic sector-plan to keep terrorism-financing scattered and thwarted with localized freedom-groups subverting blood-diamond communications.



SINN FEIN: Hey, if the Americans can help us rid terrorism-financing with blood-diamonds, we'd love alternatives!



AMLAN: We want as many allies with Americans as possible for Interpol-relations!
AJAY: Right; we want more diamond-merchants who like patriotic cinema and know about terrorism-financing.



After the Cobra-plan catalyzed the hijacking of a major passenger airline used to smuggle terrorism-financing gems, the Burb brothers placed anonymous editorials in major net-magazines/journals suggesting that counter Interpol-relations would create the right antidote to all this post-9/11 terrorism-complication gossip.



The Burb brothers recruited the major American magazine figure/journalist Camilla Snow in a special media campaign to spotlight more cinema-attention to the problem of blood-diamond traffic.



The Burb brothers also unified some London ethnic gangs to serve as secret monitors of blood-diamond smugglers coming into the UK/Europe from places like Sierra Leone and New Zealand.



AMLAN: We'll distribute Springer-Transformers toys to Belfast kids this Christmas.
AJAY: We remind people that sane consumerism is still anti-terrorism DNA.



THE BURB BROTHERS: Our mission is to destroy any initiative designed to unify all rogue/ex-terrorists into a super-axis.



CARTIER: We're thrilled to be doing Euro-diamond business with the Burb brothers and counter strange terrorism-dollars.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on August 19, 2021
Last Updated on August 19, 2021
Tags: Blood-Diamond, Globalization

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing