Darby: Irish-Indian [Marvel]

Darby: Irish-Indian [Marvel]

A Story by Abishai100
"

Darby is an American 'marvel' man whose work with underground magic makes him a cross-continent 'goblin' of diamonds.

"
An homage to classic folk-tales, inspired by the works of Washington Irving. Enjoy! 
----
====

Darby is an Asian-Indian intelligence-man working with blood-diamond infiltration work in North America and operates out of Boston and is a big ice-hockey fan. He has guerrilla-imagination and is a Catholic-convert and decides during one ice-hockey game he's watching the he wants to visit Northern Ireland, where blood-diamonds are creating underground piracy threatening the new world group known as the Foreign Irish Republican Army as well as NORAID feminist groups linked to Boston sports-cheerleader unions (groups trying to create world-financial support that's legal for Catholic-Protestant dances in the United Kingdom).



Darby studies the Eamon de Valera book India and Ireland and learns of the parallels between the Quit India movement against British rule and the Irish struggle for Catholic minorities in Northern Ireland against British-Protestant colonial provinces. He's become a 'nerdist' of guerilla-politics in the United Kingdom.



DARBY: I've decided to 'ordain' myself as a Catholic 'bishop' of blood-diamond subversion in Northern Ireland now.



As a Boston Red Sox fan in a city in North America catering to Irish-Catholic life and fortune, Darby is ashamed to think of the misfortunes of the Irish-Catholic minorities in Belfast in this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11 and wonders how American spirit has not reached the underprivileged Catholics of the United Kingdom.



Darby visits the Boston Catholic church almost everyday before his Aer Lingus flight to Dublin and train-ride to Belfast, praying that his newfound 'cemetery' mission will yield a 'revelation' about inter-religious fortunes in the United Kingdom!



DARBY: Learning about my own Indian heritage and Irish-Catholic spirit, I'm informed of the guerrilla-motives in Belfast.



Now, Belfast is a city of great traffic and troubles and sectarian problems dividing the world's two dominant denominations of the Christian faith. Darby decides he wants to work with the Foreign Irish Republican Army (FIRA) and create guerrilla-intelligence for blood-diamond interceptions threatening recruitment of political agents who'd otherwise turn to blood-diamond piracy crime out of the frustrations of poverty in under-represented Belfast!



DARBY: I'll post portraits of under-represented Irish-Catholic women all over the city to remind people of poverty.



BELFAST MAGAZINE: Darby may be an eccentric, but he's offering some Samhain spirit for FIRA...and blood-diamond spying.



Darby also posts online some images of historic and iconic folk-comics about IRA factions sabotaging male/female British police-servicemen off-duty walking around Northern Ireland as colonial settler descended 'citizens' of British dominion. These images remind people during Halloween that the United Kingdom remains a Western civilization 'eyesore' for inter-religious civics, despite all the attention afforded to Israel-Palestine because of standard petroleum politics!



DARBY: I'll intercept blood-diamond baron trucks coming into Belfast and post images of hobgoblin graffiti for media!



Darby ironically has become an Irish-Indian Peter Pan in Northern Ireland, reminding the Catholic minority that they'd not be neglected for their minority misfortunes in this 20th-anniversary year of 9/11. The whole world cares about commercial peace now, and Dublin-Belfast socioeconomic/fashion bridges can spell real triumphs for the world Catholic community in this 9/11 commemoration period!



Darby recruits a handful of Catholic-Protestant kids in Belfast and dresses them up in costumes for the Halloween season and has them light fireworks under cop-cars as a media message about the estrangement of population in times of eschewed political views created by capitalism biases like petroleum and class-based employment distributions. The children become Darby's special 'army' for the messaging of United Kingdom missions reflective of a Western-American 'fascination' with youth-involvement in sociocultural activity. This is real inter-religious social art.



DARBY: Why Catholic-Protestant divides in this 9/11-commemoration year are shadowed is a mystery to Northern Irish.



When Darby returns home, he transforms himself into a cyber-version of Thomas Nast, a real nasty radical blogging about Americans' failure to endorse financially the troubles between Catholics-Protestants in shadowed Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) in this 9/11-commemoration year, going so far as to say that Americans have become dark and apathetic warlords like Dan Grath of California.



IRISH GAZETTE: Darby's creating some kind of underground 'sanitarium' for inter-religious media regarding youth-angst.



Darby just thinks of himself as the Irish-Indian Peter Pan and decides to customize some great Halloween jewelry for Catholics blending Irish and Indian designs/colors representative of liberty and death and taxes and teawmork!



DARBY: I'll make a pet-cemetery of Jack-'o-lanterns and magic-lamps in Boston and talk about Belfast dollar-trees!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on September 13, 2021
Last Updated on September 13, 2021
Tags: Folk-Tale, American

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing