The Heretic (FIRA)

The Heretic (FIRA)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A strange world-agent of the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' carries out a commemorative 2021 casualty-less guerrilla campaign for UK dollars.

"
An extra-credit tribute to those dealing with the inter-religious paranoia in our own Western civilization in this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11, inspired by the excellent/offbeat Western film The Saint (Val Kilmer), a message about why the West will always remain 'ahead' of Middle Eastern approaches to fundamentalism-driven religion-political diaries. 
----
====

Belfast (Northern Ireland) had seen it all, and during the second full year of the Coronavirus tribulation in the new millennium, Western civilization was celebrating the 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11, when anti-American terrorists destroyed the commerce-symbolic World Trade Center (NYC) with hijacked passenger airplanes. Western civilization wanted to clean up its own brand of religion-based controversies while the US government dealt specifically with Israel-Palestine matters behind closed-doors in this 9/11-anniversary year. Meanwhile, Belfast (Northern Ireland) continued to worry about it sectarian (Catholic-Protestant) issues based on socioeconomic disparities and dividing the two dominant denominations in the world Christian community, doing its very best to report on the conditions of life needs in 2021.



The new world group known as the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (F-IRA) was formed and composed of Catholic-radicals and advocates of guerrilla-intelligence/act in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) who weren't necessarily Irish but certainly Catholic by faith. F-IRA members were dispersed around the world and regularly convened in Belfast (Northern Ireland) underground tunnel-lairs beneath safehouses with basement entrances into the tunnels. They designed their own logo-avatars for their crusade in 2021 and carried out things like blood-diamond pirate-smuggler truck hijacking and destruction of corrupt official security-vehicle transport/escorts driving with these smuggler-trucks (owned by corrupt Euro-barons) into Northern Ireland to exploit already-challenged street-poverty motivating crime imagination.



You see folks, F-IRA wanted to seize control of the crime and activity of the streets of Northern Ireland to organize and motivate the frustrated Irish-Catholic young men who're downtrodden as a second-class group in the United Kingdom, living as a minority-class under a British-Protestant majority population descended from generations of English colonial settlers and partitioned away from their Catholic brethren from mainland Ireland (Dublin) following the foundation of Ireland as a 'free-state republic' in the 20th Century because of this settlement-history colonial demographic 'statistic' which had infuriated them. The Irish-Catholic men of Northern Ireland, living as an under-class, dealt with the problems of poverty/unemployment and created factions of the IRA to perform radical guerrilla/terrorist acts against the British police-military encamped to enforce status-quo UK Parliament policies which were still neglecting needed affirmative-action employment policies in Northern Ireland which would aid the Irish-Catholic minority in obtaining more socially viable lifestyle conditions. All this poverty, unemployment, and frustration-induced crime/rebellion, is what F-IRA wanted to create direct media spotlights on in the year 2021.



The captain of F-IRA was Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) who'd been a scholar of Fanonian and Guevaran revolutionary theories at the Ivy League and originally was from Algeria/India where he had family-ties to the anticolonial movements against France and England.



Storm-Shadow read the classic work by Eamon de Valera India and Ireland, comparing the ideological framework parallels between the Quit India movement against British rule in the 20th Century and the Irish longstanding struggle for Catholic sovereignty/wealth in British-Protestant ruled/colonialized Ireland and Northern Ireland. This book changed his life.



STORM-SHADOW: This global 2021 mission I'm calculating this summer will forever alter the face of Parliament dealings.



Now, we all know the United Kingdom government had created a history of rich imagery regarding uniformed men of Black-and-Tans marching with armed weaponry and machinery to quell any rebellion/terrorism performed by the frustrated and under-represented/impoverished Irish-Catholic minority in Belfast, and in 2021, F-IRA wanted to coordinate/caricaturize these British-Protestant forces (or any other 'rogue' Protestant aristocratic street-unit like rogue Ulster Volunteer Force teams) as adversaries of guerrilla-warfare meant to compel the UK to create media-broadcast socioeconomic reforms.



Amlan's wife, Esha, was a fashion-designer in Delhi who'd been creating special blended Irish-Indian Eastern saree women's clothing designs for a new Belfast fanzine for Storm-Shadow called Eastern-Western Beauty, designed to market the avant-garde notion that commerce-wrought democratic challenges to poverty-creating Parliament policies would bring more world media attention to the rich potential of pluralism-economics in this new era of capitalism/fashion driven human-social dancing.



STORM-SHADOW: What my wife does with commerce-fashion will complement my radical global mission this summer!



Storm-Shadow hopped on an Aer Lingus worldwide flight-schedule which'd take him to London and America (Washington State, California, Massachusetts). He'd go to these cities to visit targeted Protestant churches which he'd sabotage late-at-night, after-hours, after removing the security-guard/maintenance-man.



Storm-Shadow selected the St. Luke's Protestant Church in London, the Crossroads Protestant Church in Salinas (California), the Northwest United Protestant Church (Washington), and the Cliftondale Protestant Church (Massachusetts). He visited each church after 2 am and removed the security/maintenance man and, in his signature 'Scarecrow' F-IRA costume, planted SEMTEX-H explosives at the footsteps of each targeted F-IRA building that summer of 2021. It was scary!



F-IRA: This mission was selected to create message that Protestant biases in this 9/11 year will not create apathy.



Now, we all know Protestantism and Catholicism had been divided in some way or another for eons around the globe in their separated developments/evolution, but in troubled Northern Ireland, this sectarian rift was based purely on socioeconomic mismanagement resulting in the under-class neglect of unemployed Irish-Catholic minorities who'd become an under-class suffering from forms of poverty.



STORM-SHADOW: This anti-government 'machinery' we're utilizing in 2021 is a reflection of the stance on reform-mandates.



St. Luke's Protestant Church in London (England) was the first F-IRA target of the Protestant world-community Storm-Shadow targeted/visited. He carried out his plan methodically and the headline read, "F-IRA destroys its first Protestant church on Earth, but without human casualties."



Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) then flew to America on Aer Lingus and visited the Cliftondale Protestant Church in Massachusetts and repeated the same mission-plan, and the headline was similar and appeared in The Time and The Post.



STORM-SHADOW: The 3rd Protestant building is the Northwest United Protestant Church in Washington State!



The final target of this F-IRA intercontinental terrorist-mission was the Crossroads Protestant Church in Salinas, California. Once more and for the last time, Storm-Shadow removed the security/maintenance man after-hours (after 2 am!) and then planted SEMTEX-H explosives and destroyed the building. The headline read, "F-IRA is the Western civilization equivalent of Al Qaeda in 2021."



STORM-SHADOW: At every Protestant-target site, I've left behind a souvenir replica antique gold-gun as a symbol of action.



All these church burnings were without any human/civilian casualties, but the F-IRA radicalism message in this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11 was clear --- any neglect by UK Parliament or Western media in this Catholic-Protestant divide would be considered antithetical to any progress sought by the US government or British official regarding the designation of Israel-Palestine as the single inter-religious hellmouth on Earth, and it'd have to be addressed by immediate socioeconomic reforms in UK Parliament, including affirmative-action employment policies designed to create more life-sustaining opportunities for the under-class Irish-Catholic minority in Belfast (Northern Ireland); all to remind the world that Western civilization wouldn't neglect its own inter-religious divide in preference for Israel-Palestine in this 9/11 commemoration year for the sake of depression.



UK PARLIAMENT: Storm-Shadow is the true 'heretic' and captain of the Foreign Irish Republican Army.



STORM-SHADOW: I've sent The Post a stick-figure doodle of a comic book bomb-goblin (Marvel Comics) made by a homeless child in Belfast, as a symbol of a new era spotlight on socioeconomic politics that should be evaluated ahead of any Israel-Palestine apathy-related topic!



UK MAGAZINE: This devastating/scary casualty-less Storm-Shadow 2021 mission reminds us of the need for British diplomacy.



F-IRA: When socioeconomic conditions improve for the Catholic-minority in Belfast, cops can work solely on Israel-Palestine.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on September 16, 2021
Last Updated on September 16, 2021
Tags: Irish Politics, Fable, Media, 9/11

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing