The Green Matrix

The Green Matrix

A Story by Abishai100
"

A hypothetical narrative about a fictional Earth-state where 'green' is synonymous with socialized diction.

"
A poetic look or vignette about organics and how they remind us of fashion or even depression, inspired by The Matrix (Keanu Reeves)! 
----
====

As commander-general of the new Omagh State of Green, all students and designers are to create pageantry-presentations of the natural organic Earth color of green, and it can involve anything really --- gems, stones, wallpaper, sarees, gowns, top-hats, gloves --- but all green. This is the Green Matrix, and it represents the usurping of the idea that natural organics simply have become too...dull.



As commander of the Omagh State of Green, I commission all young students of any faith (Catholic, Protestant, etc.) to read Herbert Asbury's Gangs of New York to contemplate how the 'natural organic' heartbeat of developing civilization urban life contributes to our imagination about the ever-present 'presence' of the innocent color of green, and why it might symbolize...daylight.



CITIZEN: I'm designing a series of women's fashion-sarees in Omagh State of Green to hype the organic beauty of vegetables.



We're proud to have a host of commerce-companies now which boast the celebration of what makes the natural/organic color of green such a cool toast to the vitality of free liberty and natural spirits, of the 'idea' of Earth disintegration!



We're not ashamed to tell you that this Omagh State of Green is really a spirit-toast to the end of sectarian violence in horrible modern Western civilization areas like Belfast, so that everyday governors/poets can understand and appreciate why 'green' and the Green Matrix reflects a social commitment to the innocent energy of communicable...dance.



Even leprechauns, good or evil, appreciate the splendid color of green and why the Green Matrix and our beloved and cherished Omagh State of Green is free to entertain the human optimism towards personalized design and attitude and humor, so no one can say, "Green is mine and doesn't warrant sharing."



CRITIC: The Omagh State of Green is a blasphemy to the more ancient and libertine notion that commerce is rebellion!



Is 'green' your favorite color, and if so, why? Should these fortunate citizens/member of this Omagh State of Green contemplate why/how the choice in organic life on Earth can re-present our most youthful thoughts and fancies regarding why organics should (and can!) be connected magically to money?



Money ain't everything...but it's sure sweet...even to evil leprechauns or seduction-fairies...dark specters of the Earth forest who scare us away so we never think of the frantic delusion that green will set us free!



MAGAZINE: The Omagh State of Green is a championing of the normative custom of organized marketing of organic diaries.



A radical-heretic in the Omagh State of Green tried to rob our Citizen's Bank, a green-dollar institution, but he was promptly targeted/executed by one of our laser-gun wielding 'drones' named Bond.



PRAYER: We hope the spirit of organic preservation of life in this clean State reflects our older religious values in capitalism.



Maybe all I'm really trying to say is, "Don't force commerce on the public, if commerce arises naturally out of the organic/'green' flavor or tone of Earth daybreak.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on September 20, 2021
Last Updated on September 20, 2021
Tags: Philosophy

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing