Notre Dame: American Writer (Dubliners)

Notre Dame: American Writer (Dubliners)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A shrewd political writer in America breaches the 'gap' between pluralism intrigue and market diners.

"
A modernism globalism-view on sports-media and sociopolitical 'life' defining our modern age, inspired by the broadcasting of the storied Catholic-university dioramic Notre Dame Fighting Irish football and its symbolism regarding pluralism doctorates. 
----
====

Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) is a guerrilla-intelligence infiltration-agent with Interpol-relations working with blood-diamond transport/smuggling interceptions in sectarian (Catholic-Protestant) troubled Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and co-captain of the world-commerce group known as the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (FIRA), which is a liaison of sorts of Friends of Sinn Fein in North America, which works for UK Parliament reforms in troubled Northern Ireland regarding affirmative-action employment policies catering to the under-class Irish-Catholic minority living alongside the British-Protestant majority population (descended from generations of English colonial settlers) with uneasiness! Satan ('Storm-Shadow') works through North American channels for pro-democracy media and intelligence/infiltration work and is considered a modern media 'diplomat' of inter-religious political dictionaries.



Satan works and studies through Dartmouth College (Ivy League) and established important political paradigm work there through American intelligence tied to the computer-security development system (underground) destabilizing modern anti-Western Net-hacker terrorists from Al Qaeda. He became a Catholic-convert and an advocate of the Dan Brown series of Vatican-conspiracy folklore novels (now adapted into Tom Hanks movies). When Satan began work as FIRA co-captain and created a Friends of Sinn Fein Net through Dartmouth, he started to develop a commerce-media bridge between North America and North Ireland and made the Ivy League a sort of 'feather' detention.



SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): The distinction of Catholic-culture in Western civilization requires anthropological reverence.



His wife Esha is a fashion-designer in NYC who blends Irish-Indian styles for Eastern saree clothing for women. She, like Amlan, is intrigued by special sociocultural aesthetics links between Ireland and India, which makes her saree-designs sort of re-presentative of the colors/cuts of Irish-Indian culture.



SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): Eamon de Valera's seminal work paralleling India and Ireland's anticolonial struggles reveals dogma.



As an advocate of inter-religious works and member of the North American Catholic church, Satan ('Storm-Shadow') uses modern media channels to advocate the democratic/pluralism approach to modern religion marketing (e.g., EWTN).



SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): Without focus on the 'pluralism' of commerce-political reform, there's no United Kingdom dreams.



Satan is now visiting the Notre Dame campus, for a special symposium on globalism-viewed political-literature, and is himself writing a novel about blood-diamond street-pirates in sectarian troubled Belfast (Northern Ireland) resorting to a UK life of bank-robbery out of unemployment/poverty frustrations and acting-out on governance-reform/policy apathy and neglect angst through 'street-desolation', a book titled Becoming Guerrilla. He intends to show his notes to other writers at Notre Dame, including a distant relation of Joyce, author of the seminal novel Dubliners.



SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): I'll take my special 'gold' academic folder to Notre Dame to showcase notes on Belfast diary!



His autumn season visit coincides with a rivalry game between the Notre Dame storied Fighting Irish college-football team and the Colorado Buffaloes football team, held on the campus home-stadium, which sees lots of Halloweentime festivities.



SATAN: Notre Dame and Colorado competed in exciting late 20th-Century Orange Bowls, symbolic of sports-media diary.



SYMOPOSIUM EXECUTIVE: We care about Catholic-politics in modern globalism-theory as reflected in new era literature!



Now, we know Notre Dame is considered one of the loveliest campuses in North America and one of the proudest and most respected Catholic universities in the world, if not the most in this category! This political-literature symposium at Notre Dame finds Satan ('Storm-Shadow') thinking about the cross-section of academics with democracy.



SATAN: I saw the 1991 Orange Bowl in which the Fighting Irish were held just-back at a heart-wrenching 10-9 final-score.



This is the age of sports and media and marketing imagination/consciousness, a time of sociological cross-section films like Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise), American Beauty (Kevin Spacey), and Philadelphia (Tom Hanks). Satan knows Notre Dame is a media-window into modern Catholic-politics/life markets/nets for globalism-viewed ideas about shared academic diaries, relevant to commerce-bridges to daybreak peace in the United Kingdom!



SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): The storied Fighting Irish may become a diadem for United Kingdom views on media-distances.



At the symposium, Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) negotiates/discusses ideas on political-literature and modern media and how cross-sections of pluralism traffic can reflect a new age diplomatic imagination about shared academic design-yards.



SATAN: The goal or 'hope' is to reach the Catholic-Protestant youth of Northern Ireland with media-ideas about detectives.



UK MAGAZINE: If sports-culture is a continental 'market' for globalism, then literature may reflect diamonds.



====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on September 23, 2021
Last Updated on September 23, 2021
Tags: Globalism, Media, Sports

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Grifter-Ago Grifter-Ago

A Story by Abishai100