Eastern Night: Dean Oceanography

Eastern Night: Dean Oceanography

A Story by Abishai100
"

A special college swim-media event stirs real antiterrorism intrigue and invokes optimism towards global doctorates!

"
An antiterrorism parable inspired by Under Siege
----

====

Carnegie Mellon will host a special Eastern swim-meet which will see the two rivals Johns Hopkins and Boston University compete in the summer games.



The Carnegie Mellon swim-arena is being renovated and prepped for this nationally broadcast college swim event, and the sponsors include Boston Market, Paul VI, Footlocker, and the Christian Coalition.



A special Notre Dame coach will be attending this Carnegie Mellon swim-event in Pennsylvania, because his daughter's dating one of the Johns Hopkins swimmers.



The daughter is Esmerelda, and she hopes her boyfriend, a premed student at JHU, will bring the medal home for his school at the Carnegie Mellon event this summer!



Boston University however will be sending its own hopeful/ambitious swim-squad to the college swim-event, and the national broadcast should live up to the hype/sponsor anticipations in Pennsylvania (USA).



COACH: We're proud of our lacrosse team mostly, but this summer, our swim-team is first-rate and should give a great run.



In fact, the Johns Hopkins men's swim team is now considered the nationally top-ranked team, and Boston University is perhaps/arguably #2, so the JHU men anticipate a terrific standoff for this media-event broadcast on NBC.



SCARECROW: I shall plant eco-poisons in the swim-meet event pool arena/waters and frame the Irish Republican Army.



Now, we all know Scarecrow is a mysterious/underground guerrilla-terrorist behind various global threats including the recent one to London Bridge involving a fireworks debacle. This guy's an 'avid-fan' of 9/11, and he wants to put some 'nifty poison' in the Carnegie Mellon swim-waters for this summer media college-swim event in Pennsylvania (USA) to send the message that there's a 'new dean' in the 'oceanography' of modern terrorism and anti-terrorism labors. Scarecrow is basically a man of poisons/toxins, and no one's certain of his real origins/culture.



SCARECROW: These poison deeds will be 'enhanced' by net-blogs about the intrigue of modern poison chemistry, for students.



Scarecrow might be assisted by a rogue ex-Chechnya rebel named Ron U, who hates Johns Hopkins and wants to see if framing the IRA in this swim-meet with this strange 'anti-oceanography' terrorism-stunt will generate the right flavor of hype for post-9/11 anti-globalism rhetoric directed against the West.



SCARECROW: This poison-heist in the waters of Pennsylvania will reveal the 'leviathan' of moving Eastern/Western daybreak.



Miraculously, a major American media-figure attending the Carnegie Mellon event threw himself into the 'mix' during the swim-meet and nabbed Scarecrow before he's able to douse the pool-area with his 'invisible' poison and press label him as a new age Eliot Ness.



"ELIOT NESS": I think Scarecrow had no real 'dogma' ties to anything like united 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' in America.



SCARECROW: I shall play Stratego mind-games in my DC prison-house and concoct new outbox-methods of recruitment.



CARNEGIE MELLON: Johns Hopkins won the title, the event was saved by heroics, and we discovered anti-terrorism organics.



The moral of this American tale is look before you leap, because terrorism may threaten every nook and crevice of globalism optimism, requiring modern 'social network heroes' to create real diaries of vigilance. Incidentally, Scarecrow's identity was revealed --- he's an Algerian ex-Phoenix named Tibalt.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on October 1, 2021
Last Updated on October 1, 2021
Tags: Globalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing