Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Antwerp/Brussels: Belgian FIRA Diode

Antwerp/Brussels: Belgian FIRA Diode

A Story by Abishai100
"

A special vignette about separating the world from detectives, in Antwerp/Brussels (Belgium), where blood-diamonds are dogma.

"
A Belgian blood-diamond Euro-city contour-vignette about 'wrought' duties, inspired by the provocative modernism film Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio). Hope you like it, and thanks for reading, 
----
====

Belgium (Europe) is the place where two iconic Euro-cities, Antwerp and Brussels, is 'infested' with blood-diamonds (warlord-mined gems from 'conflict-zones' in Africa and smuggled into Europe for crime-syndicate profits!) and has become a problem-site for modern diamond-exchange monitors in the globe.



Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) is a guerrilla-intelligence agent with Interpol-relations working in Belgium to intercept blood-diamond piracy/smugglers traffic heading into already-troubled Northern Ireland (United Kingdom). Satan ('Storm-Shadow') has formed the new world underground organization known loosely as the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (F-IRA or FIRA) which seeks to stop any Belgian blood-diamond piracy-traffic heading to sectarian/economics-troubled Belfast (Northern Ireland), directed by Euro-barons of corruption like Goldfinger and Ion. Storm-Shadow and FIRA/F-IRA use various media-iconography to cast their guerrilla-group as piracy-interceptors, using specific vigilance-avatars to send a message about Interpol-diaries.



Storm-Shadow has chosen to make the base of operations for FIRA Brussels instead of Antwerp, despite the fact that Antwerp (Belgium) is where the weight of blood-diamond Euro-traffic is situated. Brussels is a 'secondary' city only of blood-diamond smuggling, but much of these conflict-zone gems from Africa are linked from Brussels to Belfast. That's why Storm-Shadow and FIRA plan blood-diamond heists only in Brussels, and they choose to ignore Antwerp entirely.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond mining by a warlord in Sierra Leone spell much monitory-complications for diamond-merchants.



Meanwhile, the Baron Goldfinger plans his own media-confusing blood-diamond raids of his own piracy-gem silos from bank safe-boxes in neighboring Antwerp (Belgium) in a hard winter season!



Goldfinger employs a rogue underworld bank-robbing team known as the Red Hood Gang to stage theatrical diamond bank-robberies in Antwerp (Belgium) to add some 'folklore-spice' to the modern equation of global diamond matrices, and this news/journalism stirs intrigue about the allure of diamond storytelling in Europe and the Western world.



Red Hood Gang marches into Antwerp's diamond bank and switches Goldfinger's safe-box blood-diamonds with toy diamonds and sends a message to the Belgian Gazette that modern diamond-traffic shall be undoubtedly 'colored' by the pageantry of new era distancing.



BELGIAN GAZETTE: It's unclear whether or not this clever 'Baron Goldfinger' is generating his personal brand of media-gossip!



Meanwhile, Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan), co-captain of FIRA, had been studying a seminal work paralleling anticolonial movements in India/Ireland related to lifestyle-economics/governance and draws inspiration from the general notion that new age democracy inventiveness can incorporate forms of contoured diaries.



STORM-SHADOW: I make paintings of my wife Shelbye in Northern Ireland, casting her as my 'muse' of blood-diamond victory.



Therefore, Storm-Shadow (FIRA) decide to focus solely on the blood-diamond traffic in neighboring Brussels (Belgium) stretching to economically-complicated Belfast (Northern Ireland). Their pure interest in the smugglers vehicles carrying piracy-gems from conflict-zones in Africa driving into Belfast and requiring hijacking and interceptions work for Interpol-relations. Brussels sees its own hard-winter, but Storm-Shadow has gathered a momentum for a blood-diamond heist in this fair Euro-city, an 'alternative' to diamonds-symbolic Antwerp!



STORM-SHADOW: I'll stake-out the Brussels Dutch Bank holding blood-diamonds from Sierra Leone owned by Baron Ion!



The interiors of the Brussels Dutch Bank (Belgium) is quite impressive, but the underground-thief Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) has pre-planned a special raid of the blood-diamonds owned by Baron Ion from the safe-box area and requests a meeting with the bank manager of the Brussels bank who's been waiting for this 'special customer' who's called ahead, announcing that a 'theater-journalist' will arrive with a safe-box photo-shoot agenda inside the amazing Belgian bank.



MANAGER: Why'd you choose Brussels instead of Antwerp, good thespian?
STORM-SHADOW: As you gather from my theater-costume/mask, I'm a worldly schemer!
MAANGER: Is there 'intrigue' brewing in Brussels instead of Antwerp for the modern diamond-trade?
STORM-SHADOW: You've guessed wisely; this intrigue is stretched to the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland).
MANAGER: Our single guardsman (Leo) will escort you inside the safe-box room, good thespian.
STORM-SHADOW: Many thanks, manager-doubler!



When inside the safe-box area, the masked 'thespian' Storm-Shadow reveals to the single escorting guardsman Leo his theater-performance prop toy water-gun is indeed filled with corrosive acid and orders Leo to dance in front of the security-camera while Storm-Shadow burns a hole into Goldfinger's safe-box and another safe-box and switches the contents (blood-diamonds; bearer-bonds) with toy gems hidden in the soles of his shoes! He tells Leo to tell the bank manager and media that this special media 'Interpol-stunt' is intended to create news about Brussels (Belgium) intrigue-ties to troubled Northern Ireland and its challenges regarding diamond-market detectives. Storm-Shadow hops onto the Brussels metro-train with $20M blood-diamonds belonging to the corrupt Baron Ion that day.



BELGIUM POLICE: We've assigned a special woman-detective, Frances, to this Belgian case of blood-diamond news diversions!



STORM-SHADOW (FIRA): We've achieved a 'certain' sovereignty for Belfast diamond-influx from Brussels for new car-factories!



STORM-SHADOW: I seriously wonder about the world-media impact of the blood-diamond exposure film by Ed Zwick!



This is a tale of FIRA and Storm-Shadow seeking Interpol-ties work for guerrilla-intelligence regarding piracy/smuggling blood-diamond highways stretching Brussels (Belgium) and Belfast (United Kingdom) for new age commercial-matrix dialogue regarding the 'rough aesthetics' of modern depression.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on October 10, 2021
Last Updated on October 10, 2021
Tags: Blood Diamond, Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Dark Tenant Dark Tenant

A Story by Abishai100


Oscar Bound Oscar Bound

A Story by Abishai100