Diamond Duty: World Toys

Diamond Duty: World Toys

A Story by Abishai100
"

A diorama about what makes diamonds/markets in civilization reflective of human and social...dexterity.

"
An homage to the magic/intrigue of modern diamonds, and all their 'complicated' splendor. Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

Welcome to North America, where incredibly laid-out landscapes and environments and communities speak to a social appreciation of the aesthetics of traffic, imagination, and democracy.



Human beings like to celebrate the dazzle and glittering joy of festive occasions highlighting the special admiration of glowing objects/toys, especially romance/courtship ornaments and diamonds/jewels. We all love diamonds. Diamonds are forever. Diamonds accent everything. Diamonds remind us of the value of markets/marketing.



Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) is a diamond-intelligence analyst with Interpol-relations working with an underground group called Friends of Humanity, hoping to intercept piracy 'blood-diamond' trails threatening overground commerce in modern world-cities, be they safe/troubled, like Vancouver or Belfast.



Storm-Shadow manages an overground Antwerp diamond-store (Belgium) and oversees the exchanges of diamond communications across continents which must be safeguarded from the emerged 'ugliness' of the blood-diamond trade. In fact, blood-diamond mess from Sierra Leone may undermine the 'quality' of diamond magic in European cities like Antwerp and Brussels. That's why Storm-Shadow works in a place like this mentioned establishment in Belgium.



STORM-SHADOW: Our customers hail from around the world and hence we must guard their interests from pirates.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-diamond exchange and creates underground fears.



So, that's really the portrait of Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan), a man whose work with overground diamond transactions reflects the real investments in modern capitalism and highlights our civilization-focus on the quality/face of diamond-distancing.



INTERPOL: Diamonds are good joys, but they must be 'sifted' to create special rings of overground dowries.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on November 14, 2021
Last Updated on November 14, 2021
Tags: Diamonds

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Oscar Bound Oscar Bound

A Story by Abishai100


Eco-Capsule Eco-Capsule

A Story by Abishai100