Snake-Eyes/Storm-Shadow: Amsterdam V

Snake-Eyes/Storm-Shadow: Amsterdam V

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can two 'GI Joe' crusaders intercede through Amsterdam-Qatar to save a vital soccer world-event from the 'clutches' of evil destiny?

"
A toast to world-sportsmanship and globalism-optimism, inspired loosely by the iconic Spielberg film Munich (Eric Bana). 
----
====

Snake-Eyes and Storm-Shadow are blood-diamond operationalists/interceptors with Interpol-relations working in intercontinental platforms to infiltrate piracy-gem traffic highways between British Columbia (North America) and Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).



They're both working at the Qatar World Cup 2022 where there's a major conspiracy-rumor involving a corrupt capitalism world-baron (Goldfinger) who's shipping blood-diamonds from Sierra Leone through Western Asia and around the influence-spheres of Saudi Arabia and Egypt to corrupt the world gem market and seeks to exploit the World Cup arena. Goldfinger may be tied to ISIS-Cobra and North Korea in a new world scheme to create sports-arena event crises of terrorism-signature and piracy to create a new 'brand' of globalized terror/exploitation, making Qatar a potential 'hot-zone' for global activity.



SNAKE-EYES: We'll stake-out the networks of soccer investing 'barons' in Amsterdam first, brother.
STORM-SHADOW: Yes, the Ajax club-team in the Netherlands has hot investors now tied to Africa/Egypt.
SNAKE-EYES: This seems to be a 'fanfare' linked emerged new world social arena for commercial vanities!
STORM-SHADOW: Well, soccer has become a fan-arena activity of great coordinated energy and human passes.



Now, we all know Snake-Eyes and Storm-Shadow are undercover/underground agents of the secret paramilitary 'guerrilla' group known as 'GI Joes' undermining the terrorism-circles of pirate-orgs like Cobra, and they intend to use their Amsterdam-investment info to infiltrate the baron-terror schemes during the Qatar World Cup 2022, so fans may appreciate anticipated games between hot nations (e.g., France, Argentina, Italy) in peace/security and avoid the modern 'scarface' of blood-diamond hellmouths. Snake-Eyes/Storm-Shadow consider this 'Amsterdam-V' project a testament of their work with other groups like the Friends of Humanity (FOH/FIRA).



WORLD NEWS: The G7 Summit in Europe talks Samsung markets out of South Korea, diluting North Korean antagonism.



SNAKE-EYES: Samsung represents the very-best of globalized capitalism coming out of democratic South Korea.
STORM-SHADOW: This emerged market is challenged by nuclear North Korea, making this stage a piracy-questionnaire!



A rather prominent Western-American political family seeks to peacefully/securely attend the anticipated Qatar World Cup 2022, the first-ever soccer tourney hosted by an Islamic country in the modern media-broadcast era.



SNAKE-EYES: We're going to secure with info and liaisons passenger-athlete flights courtesied by Aeroflot.
STORM-SHADOW: We have to control these spheres of world-travel/commerce for globalized distancing!



These two 'GI Joe' heroes recount the symbolic impact of the globalism-relevant Western film Munich, a re-presentation of the troubles of the Summer Games involving threatened Israeli athletes in a world-stage creating new era talks about the impact of anti-globalism terrorism invading the peaceful social arena of public sporting events in modern times.



SNAKE-EYES: All soccer fans hope to watch these Qatar matches on cable-TV and cheer France and Argentina!
STORM-SHADOW: Yes, they want to see established nations like Italy and Portugal shine through in safety-security, brother.



Snake-Eyes and Storm-Shadow plan their blood-diamond bank heist of a Qatar bank safe-box holding piracy-gems from Sierra Leone during the Qatar World Cup 2022 belonging to Baron Goldfinger who's most likely using this world-sports media-stage (and distractions!) to forwards his profit-agendas with Cobra/ISIS and North Korea's brand of anti-commercial complaints!



SNAKE-EYES: Soccer fans like to see nations like France-Italy 'duke' it out on TV and cheer on global activity!
STORM-SHADOW: Soccer/sports has a way of bringing out the general 'dance' of human excellence...and dreams.



SNAKE-EYES: We'll march into the Qatar bank with toy water-rifles in costumes and claim we're media-actors.
STORM-SHADOW: We'll 'swap' Goldfinger's blood-diamonds with toy-gems and claim a media-query about baron-ties!



BANK EXECUTIVE: Business that day was usual/customary, and we're all simply looking-forward to peace in Qatar 2022!



The Qatar games go on without hitch, and Baron Goldfinger's infuriated by media-claims his sacred Sierra Leone gems are mired in intercontinental 'piracy' questions regarding speculation-highways, and meanwhile, Ronaldo (Portugal) and Benzema (France) help their competing national soccer teams at the World Cup 2022 shine forth and bring a 'sense' of socialized daydreams to a global community fatigued by the modern 'anathema' of anti-globalism terrorism (e.g., 9/11)!



QATAR NEWS: Whether or not this Interpol and Friends of Humanity spectacle proves missionary for the World Cup is dash!



SNAKE-EYES: Our goal was to secure soccer and security for the sake of new era globalism-rhetoric in Qatar 2022, brother.
STORM-SHADOW: We need to 'resurrect' that white-rose of capitalism-securities in this age of networked-dollars, man!



WRITER: If there's a nuclear or chemical war in our midst, can sports bring out the very-best of 'human' diagonals?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on November 30, 2021
Last Updated on November 30, 2021
Tags: Globalism, Sports Fable, Soccer

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing