Batman/Robin: Cyclonus (Earth)

Batman/Robin: Cyclonus (Earth)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two ambitious 'human thinkers' are imaginative 'crusaders' in machinery-design and meet an alien A.I. robot (Cyclonus) who challenges their dimension.

"
A windy vignette about robotics-fantasy, referencing the modernism 'avatar' Cyclonus (Transformers) and inspired by K-PAX. Thanks for reading, 
----

====

On the organic blue planet of Earth, two Salk Institute (California) scientists were studying the geometrics/ergonomics of advanced machinery-design and its relevance for control, mobility, sleekness, functional strategic profitability, and dynamic positioning, reflecting the planet's cultivation of special design intelligence.



The two scientists at Salk, Amlan Satan and Marcus Raki, were evaluating the rich/colored history of Western civilization military/service uniform and fashion patterns/designs reflecting the equal development of war-machinery/vehicles and their functionalism, utility-value, relevance to nationalism/culture, and applications to dynamic motion and free control.



AMLAN: What we'd really like to investigate is the 'logic' of intelligent alien lifeform morphology/structure and tech-design!
MARCUS: Perhaps we'll be visited by an alien 'A.I. robot' who'll tell us both at Salk about the logic of design-controls.



Now, we all know the Salk is renowned for its world-studies/research into the organic/mechanical logic of structure and function as they pertain to all kinds of dynamics/life questions on Earth itself. Salk scientists study things as varied as intentionality-perception in the brain in game-control conditions to the regulation of immune responses in circumstances of limited adaptation. Now, Amlan Satan and Marcus Raki made this computational design inquiry into the 'logic' of machinery structuralism a reflection of modern fascination (at Salk/elsewhere) with machinery holism.



Blessings come in many forms, and for Amlan/Marcus (Salk), this blessing came in the form of the 'actual' A.I. robot from a faraway planet, an alien of stunning intelligence/appearance, named Cyclonus (part of a faraway 'army' of robots called Decepticons!) who landed on Earth and made himself known to the two daring/smart California design scientists. Cyclonus is a first-knight robot of fierce proportion/appearance who transforms mechanically into a jet-fighter warrior of equally stunning capabilities. Cyclonus explained to Amlan/Marcus he'd debate/chat with them first about life-intelligence on Earth before deciding if he'd engage with other humans or communicate to his Decepticon 'friends' on his home-A.I. planet (Cybertron) about the scope/scale of studies on Earth.



Needless to say, Amlan Satan and Marcus Raki (Salk) were dually impressed with this alien lifeform greeting at Salk. Cyclonus had shrunk himself to miniature-size to discreetly make himself known to the two California design-scientists. Amlan/Marcus shared with the curious Cyclonus various aeronautics designs of 'flying-machinery' on Earth (planes and jets!) and shared ideas with the visiting alien A.I. robot from the faraway planet of Cybertron what made machinery-design re-presentative of a special 'intelligence' regarding the functionalism behind mobility...and sanity.



Amlan/Marcus told Cyclonus that they loved comic books on Earth, since these micro-artworks/folk-literature presented avatars or characters signifying a special fascination with the 'design' of mobility/intelligence variety! They told Cyclonus that they themselves likened themselves to the American/Western comic book avatars Batman/Robin (DC Comics), masked urban justice crusaders ('vigilantes') who defended the human curiosity about the logic/structure behind civilization dreams and dress and diligence.



CYCLONUS: You scientists at Salk seem intrigued by the appeal of design in machinery.
BATMAN/ROBIN: We're invested in the contours of logic and function in civilization tech-development!
CYCLONUS: Well, your handy diagrams about flying machines reflects your curiosity about mobility.
BATMAN/ROBIN: And adaptations!
CYCLONUS: Well, on Cybertron, our A.I. robots transform into various vehicles of varying design/structure.
BATMAN/ROBIN: That's why we're interested in your input into our calculated formulas of functional adaptation!
CYCLONUS: Your war-machinery differs greatly from your living-machinery (e.g., tanks versus trains).
BATMAN/ROBIN: Well, it's not a 'huge' leap to imagine functional planes to transforming functional robot-beings!
CYCLONUS: Yes, haha, and as you see, I'm a humanoid-robot (limbs/head) transforming into a jet-fighter plane.
BATMAN/ROBIN: Your design of structure and motion seems to represent your robot-species' interest in sleekness!
CYCLONUS: We care about swift adaptation to war-variation conditions, which is why I'm made to be fast/direct.
BATMAN/ROBIN: Your design features of elegant transformation/stance seems to represent your will for direction!
CYCLONUS: I can change direction/speed and run fast, which makes me a 'messenger' of adaptation-fury.
BATMAN/ROBIN: That's our conclusion, too, Cyclonus!
CYCLONUS: Well, we've come to some modestly satisfying conclusions regarding design...and logic, eh?
BATMAN/ROBIN: We've been studying/analyzing/measuring day-and-night, dude.
CYCLONUS: I wouldn't be surprised if you had 'loved-ones' who'd consider you...obsessed!
BATMAN/ROBIN: Yes, one of our girlfriends (Ezzy) thinks we work too much on machinery-design at Salk.
CYCLONUS: Perhaps you can take time-off to think about what's really important to you on Earth...sentiment.
BATMAN/ROBIN: That's mostly true, dude.
CYCLONUS: Cybertron robots ('Transformers') are all about war-governance.
BATMAN/ROBIN: On Earth, we care more about life-maintenance.
CYCLONUS: That's honorable; you should invest more in your estranged girlfriend ('Ezzy').
BATMAN/ROBIN: That's a decent advice...from a friend?
CYCLONUS: I am your friend!
BATMAN/ROBIN: Cool, Cyclonus.
CYCLONUS: I shall return to Cybertron satisfied; I shall tell my master-general about Ezzy!
BATMAN/ROBIN: We'll be thinking of Ezzy too here on Earth; we've learned much about sentimental derivations.



Years later, Amlan/Marcus became 'celebrities' by translating their notes with the alien A.I. robot from Cybertron, Cyclonus, into a market-friendly Christmastime robot-toy called Transformers-Cyclonus, which made them very rich. They continued to consult with computation design theories regarding the functional/structural appeal of modern/advanced machinery/robotics design and how they reflected a civilization curiosity about the general accessibility of tech-dreams.



AMLAN: Did you make good tidings with Ezzy, friend?
MARCUS: We're in great shape and getting married; all's well in science...and leaps.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on January 3, 2022
Last Updated on January 3, 2022
Tags: Comics, Utopia

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing