Cyclonus the Robot: Dartmouth

Cyclonus the Robot: Dartmouth

A Story by Abishai100
"

A robotics-design short about the constructions of civilization patterns, psyche, and potatoes.

"
A civilization anthropology vignette featuring the Transformers Decepticon-robot Cyclonus and loosely inspired by I, Robot (Alex Proyas). 
----
====

Welcome to Salk, where a computational systems theorist is developing models to link design with behavior, relevant to modern A.I. robotics synthesis/analysis.



The Salk nerdist is Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) who's been evaluating the contouring applications of governance-systems analysis as they pertain to the design/characterization of a specific 'folklore' robot (fictional!) with the personality of a terrorism first-knight; the robot is Cyclonus and it's making Storm-Shadow mad. In fact, Storm-Shadow had been previously working on confidential NSA computational models for detection of foreign hacker-terrorist viruses before taking on this assignment.



STORM-SHADOW: The blending of design with life/behavior is delicate but heavy, and it links to modern toy trends.



Of course it does. In fact, the colors/flowery and 'aesthetics' of commercial grid trends/patterns reflects civilization behavior(s) as pertaining to great socialized activities that speak to modernism imagination (e.g., media-broadcast college-athletics of symbolic American universities for market analysis!). We see 'patterns' in capitalism everywhere around us.



STORM-SHADOW: The robot I'm dissecting, this folklore-fictional A.I. 'character' Cyclonus, symbolizes terrorism-detention!



Of course, this sort of intellectualism-imaginarium work isn't just for child's play. It's not all about toys/robots design for capitalism dancing. It's also about the sociological waves that dictate what gets designated as consumerism 'trophies' and what becomes consumerism frivolities. What's the difference between a commercial 'legend' (e.g., Starbucks) and a commercial 'oddity' (e.g., Kings candy-cigarettes)? Design dictates culture (and politics too).



STORM-SHADOW: Imagining a hypothetical 'governance' structuralism model in which our Cyclonus robot is king is deformed.



The hope is to 'extract' some method of coordinating commercial 'style' or design with actual consumerism lifestyle behaviors/patterns and therefore sociological analysis. When we dissect what a 'diplomat' behaves like, we can analyze the psychological 'memes' that construct our special views of governance (and culture!) itself. After all, we look at a strange and interesting man in a coffee shop one day (randomly) and may wonder if this individual is somehow...and outsider (or an 'insider').



STORM-SHADOW: I plan to win the Nobel Prize for this detecting-work in robotics design welding.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on February 13, 2022
Last Updated on February 13, 2022
Tags: Sci-Fi, Folklore

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing