Belfast Brigade: The Modern Revelation(s)

Belfast Brigade: The Modern Revelation(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a new 'world-group' create media-lights in the United Kingdom during new-era dilemmas of dream(s) (e.g., Russo-Ukrainian War)?

"
An homage to the worst problem in Western civilization, outside Israel-Palestine, inspired by the uncanny film The Devil's Own (Alan J. Pakula). Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

The struggle between Irish-Catholics and British-Protestants in the United Kingdom and Ireland and Northern Ireland has been a long saga. The colonization of mainland (Catholic) Ireland by the British Empire was an event centuries old but resisted and defied by Irish rebels for centuries. This culminated in the Easter Rising of 1916 followed by declaration of Ireland as a Catholic 'Free-State' but was coupled by the tragic partition of Northern Ireland in which a majority of British-Protestant residents still resided as 'descendants' of generations of colonial settlers. With Northern Ireland now remaining a part of the British Empire (United Kingdom), the Irish-Catholic minority continued to live there as an under-class minority population, under the problems of under-employment and poverty. This catalyzed the new generations of Irish-Catholic rebels to continue their 'patterns' of defiance and form the new faction(s) of the Irish Republican Army (IRA), a street-valley guerrilla group mostly characterized by the English/world press as simply terrorists!



The 20th Century continued to see much 'developments' and 'troubles' in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), with Belfast as its capital city. Gerry Adams was the new head of Sinn Fein, the political/legal negotiation(s)-wing of the IRA (Irish Republican Army). The new factions of the IRA included Provisional IRA, New IRA, and Real IRA. The British Prime-Minister, Margaret Thatcher, would soon be cast in the world-eyes as a female diplomat of extraordinary power(s) required to simply deal with the new 'menace' of labeled terrorism in the United Kingdom.



A new world underground group formed in the 21st Century called the Foreign Irish Republican Army (F-IRA). This group was surprisingly composed of individuals from all around the world, multicultural in base/platform, and mostly Catholic by religion, and committed to actions/works in North America and Northern Ireland to create new kinds of media-lights on the neglect of the Irish-Catholic minority population continuing to 'languish' under a British-Protestant majority in the United Kingdom and continuing to suffer from unemployment problems. UK Parliament was somehow 'failing' to deal with the new agenda(s) for sociopolitical reform(s) such as affirmative-action employment assistance program policy, creating much criticism among monitors of the developed UK, including the F-IRA (Foreign Irish Republican Army)!



The head of F-IRA (Foreign Irish Republican Army) is Amlan Satan, a modern day guerrilla-rendition of Thomas Nast or arguably James Bond himself! Satan (Amlan) is Algerian-American and has family ties to the FLN resistance against French colonial rule in Algeria. He works with world-media and blood-diamond infiltration(s) missions in the UK as well as direct-actions in Northern Ireland (Belfast) designed to destabilize police-military controls/bases in the 'troubled' area while striking at key infrastructures 'maintained' by British such as the railways and post-office(s). Amlan Satan is sometimes referred to as 'Storm-Shadow' (a reference to the 'urgency' of this heartfelt sectarian 'woe' in Western civilization!).



STORM-SHADOW: We're using comic book 'art' to circulate to students around the world to educate them about sectarian violence; the mission is to send the key message that the division between the two dominant denominations of the Christian faith (Protestantism/Catholicism) should not continue under the 'stigma' of under-representation/unemployment in Northern Ireland; that's why our 'avatars' and messaging often invokes the ideas/ideal(s) of direct action to draw attention to this class-based schism between the minorities and majority population of troubled Belfast (Irish-Catholics/British-Protestants); the Foreign Irish Republican Army recruits members from around the globe (men/women), committed to various forms of media and/or street-work to demand more civil opportunities for the Irish-Catholic minorities in Northern Ireland to obtain a greater 'voice' or 'story' for themselves in this time of traffic-commerce driven socialized distance(s), folk-tales, media, and of course, creativity!



Now, the Easter Rising of the early 20th-Century was a 'watershed' moment in world-history which saw the defiant mobilization of many Irish rebel 'patriots' including the legendary Michael Collins (later assassinated following the loss/partition of Catholic Northern Ireland!). This historic event would serve as an inspiration-point for the new factions of the Irish Republican Army (IRA) to draw media lights to still-possessed Belfast (Northern Ireland) so the future generations of rebel 'patriots' wouldn't be labeled as anti-Western terrorists.



STORM-SHADOW: We're using media images of children of Northern Ireland (Catholics/Protestants) to remind everyone that these are the real 'casualties of war' regarding sectarian dissatisfaction and unemployment and poverty-and-miseducation driven terrorism in troubled Belfast; these images complement the news-stories of direct-actions/strikes on Northern Ireland (UK) institutional/military bases as well as infrastructural civilian areas in Belfast; the hope is to cast this Catholic-Protestant hellmouth divide in Western civilization as purely a 'matter' of depression!



Storm-Shadow (F-IRA) was a professor at a prestigious Ivy League (North America) school before becoming an underground guerrilla commander/master of the Foreign Irish Republican Army. He'd worked with some key members and ex-members of the new faction(s) of the IRA in Northern Ireland (UK) to deliver groundbreaking news and ideas regarding defiance of Parliament's failure(s) in modern Europe to address this under-class representation problem in Belfast. In fact, his studies at the Ivy League would ironically propel new forms of 'academic' attention for world groups devoted to a 'globalism' approach to democratic reform(s) in Western civilization. Is this beauty...or hell?



STORM-SHADOW: The ability to use the arenas/forums of multimedia and ground-street guerrilla intelligence(s)/action(s) in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) re-presents our devotion to democratic rhetoric(s) and a demand to end sectarian woes and inter-religious coexistence fear(s) in troubled Belfast, and we use our world-resources from various North American schools to find the right intellectual/imagination(s) resources to cast this Irish Republican Army problem as one of certain deathly poverty!



The ability of this new world group F-IRA (Foreign Irish Republican Army) to 'blend' intellectual resources with street-guerrilla actions (e.g., bomb-strikes on the Belfast police-barracks during the St. Patrick's Day parade) to warrant a complete 'freeze' on the apathy/neglect of the under-representation of Irish-Catholics in the United Kingdom parliament reflects a serious 'uncanny' ability to wed readership(s)...with decision(s).



STORM-SHADOW: We're blamed for the bomb-strike on the Northern Ireland railway(s)-system(s) in the winter time but were 'framed' by the Protestant mercenary-force known as the Ulster Volunteer Force and insist the world-media give attention to the glaring 'possibility' that modern political action-fighting for reforms to address dire unemployment/poverty issues is possibly met with strangling forms of mob-employed (majority-rule!) confusions; we've no interest to disrupt 'regular' life but to bring attention to the pure 'lack' of provisional life in Northern Ireland!



Why does F-IRA (Foreign Irish Republican Army) care so much about this sectarian 'woe' in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), since many of its members/advocates/representatives, including Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) himself, are not residents or descendants of the Irish-Catholic population in troubled Belfast? Perhaps this new era of globally-unifying media brings stronger 'passions' for world-crises in Western Civilization (e.g., Russo-Ukrainian War) which require more 'active' participant(s) messaging about the tides of hellfire between police-military...and guerrillas/terrorists.



STORM-SHADOW: If an Irish-Catholic minority-man/woman can't attend a regular Sunday Catholic church-session/service with the 'full hope' that he/she may dream of more fully economic privileges (e.g., unemployment assistance) in Belfast, then how can we even imagine that this sectarian 'rift' in Northern Ireland between Irish-Catholics and British-Protestants will 'miraculously' vanish from the hearts/minds of the good citizens of the United Kingdom?



Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) decides to attend an iconic Mummers Parade in the United States, a visit/event during which key representatives of F-IRA address the new media-forum(s) to talk 'openly' about this modern hell-threat to world Christian faith/community participation(s). During this visit to North America, he wonders if the 'splendors' and 'wealth' of the United States will spread to the other parts of the 'troubled' West (e.g., Northern Ireland, Ukraine) so similar 'brands' of life celebrations may be representative of the entire West.



STORM-SHADOW: We feel that we employ/recruit everyday people and our own friends/loved-ones in this struggle for the Foreign Irish Republican Army to create new 'rings' or 'circles' of talk(s) regarding what leads poverty-stricken under-represented minorities in Western civilization to resort to forms of crime/terrorism in times of no world-support of government attention; this is a struggle to simply deliver the forms of 'lyrical romance' to people in this modern global stage, to promise more magazine(s)/news-imagery that will 'broadly' inspect why street-life in Belfast (Northern Ireland) seems to deeply resemble a 'dark kind' of neglected beauty!



The sad truth is that all this hellish violence in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), labeled as modern 'terrorism' in Western civilization, grows out of poverty/unemployment and minority-dissatisfaction(s) that awaken everyone to the problems of coexistence failure(s). How can we enjoy Western cinema without proper attention to the gaping holes of inter-religious coexistence fueled by unemployment/neglect which may 'draw-in' new waves of under-employed Catholic youth in this world-struggle to make the United Kingdom simply more...dated. This is the poetry.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on March 9, 2022
Last Updated on March 9, 2022
Tags: Belfast

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing