Tanya's DRL

Tanya's DRL

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'fan-account' of what makes video-game fanfare/spirit(s) reflective of a certain special modernism dune.

"
An homage to video-game fanfare, inspired by The Wizard and Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
----

====

I've been playing Mortal Kombat games for some time now, and I've been a fan of its various warrior-avatars for cyber-gaming/combat, employing martial arts design(s), deadly accuracy, explosive graphics, intense motion sensors, and unbelievable storyboards for highly eccentric fantasy, and I've become a huge fan of Raiden (god of lightning) and Tanya (Egyptian-fashions warrior-woman of acumen). In fact, I liken myself to Raiden himself and hope to meet a woman someday to marry who's just like Tanya.



In this Coronavirus tribulation period, we've all got to stay indoors and hygienic and sane. We've got to use indoor-media for work, study, and play. We've got to think of the miracle-triumphs of civilization such as Netflix, Nickelodeon, and Netgrocer, which afford us the ability the live indoors completely. That's what makes modern media-platform entertainment such as Facebook and Mortal Kombat reflective of how we see ourselves really...are we nerdists of capitalism or engaged 'scholars' of tech-diaries?



I've got this terrific toy-phone in my Amsterdam apartment as well as in my Massachusetts timeshare as well in my Haddonfield condo and all of this play-phone fantasy dream-play storytelling/daydreaming reminds me why modern tech-toys cast our daily fascination with the accessibility of lifestyle liberties! I imagine 'calling' Tanya (Mortal Kombat) one on of my toy-phones and imagining she's tell me something like, "Perhaps, darling, my valiant 'knight' of media/civilization, I just might be your Princess Aurora, Ariel the mermaid, or Rapunzel...or Sleeping Beauty!"



This Mortal Kombat fable is meant to invoke the modernism question, "Is all this indoor/media activity for play/study in this civilization of ours 'truly' symbolic/reflective of the human/social labors that 'erect' forms of real democracy...or are we simply indulging in the childish fantasy of imagined emotions/sentiments?" I do know this (at least) --- Tanya is a 'real' drawing.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on March 18, 2022
Last Updated on March 18, 2022
Tags: Video-Games

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Thin-Fate Thin-Fate

A Story by Abishai100