Shalkan

Shalkan

A Story by Abishai100
"

A scifi writer (Amlan Satan) revolutionizes his imagination for a fantasy-adventure 'foray' into the rewarding creativity behind incredible drawings.

"
A fantasy-adventure writing 'consciousness' inspired loosely by Finding Neverland (Johnny Depp). Enjoy, 
----
====

A science-fiction writer was visiting the iconic Salk Institute (California) and studying the complicated labyrinths of modern science study reflected in ambitious worldly institutions/infrastructure.



This writer, Amlan Satan, decided to pen a new kind of story, one of non-science and fantasy-adventure and thought about a fantastic village of gnomes in a fictional land called Shalkan where a human baby was discovered abandoned and cared-for by the gnomes but seeking a band of mercenary-swordsmen/women warriors of good virtue to protect the 'golden' child!



GNOMES: We'll find the right team of warriors (men/women) who'll be guardians of this infant-human (Elora) in Shalkan!



Shalkan had a 'dark shadow' hanging over it in the form of a merciless queen of the night named Malice who'd sought to sacrifice the human infant-refugee child (Elora) who'd been 'deified' by the gnome-village, to make an evil ritual example of the poor soul, exemplifying Malice's cruel reign of terror...and will.



GNOMES: We'll find the right kind of Shalkan heroes/faerie-swordsmen who'll defend Elora with great lore.



The gnomes of Shalkan traveled near-and-far and at last found a unit of wandering 'gypsy' mountain swordsmen/women who'd called themselves Red-Triangle and entreated them to band together to fight the evil Queen Malice and defy her 'dark scheme' to make an example of the human-infant Elora. The Red-Triangle was composed of multiple swordsmen/women who'd have the worldly 'shrewdness' to recruit the right 'brand' of paid-knights to fight Malice. One such Red-Triangle warrior (woman), Elisha, was a great fighter.



Another Red-Triangle warrior-woman (Danica) was skilled at both infiltration, assassination, and swordsplay, and could use sweetened words of honey to recruit brave knights from sparse areas to join in this brave fight against Malice.



The male-member of Red-Triangle who'd serve as a willful/cunning assassin-knight was Theodore who'd have the thoughtful ability to balance battlefield agility with great teamwork-oriented spirits, and this would challenge the 'Horde' of Queen Malice.



Another of Red-Triangles brave knight-swordsmen was Alas, who'd exemplified special 'forms' of swordsplay and shrewdness and happened to love children (really) and decided Elora (the infant-refugee human 'golden' child of the land of Shalkan) would be their special diadem of honor/fury for guardianship.



QUEEN MALICE: We'll see if this outlandish 'Red-Triangle' band can withstand the right of my mighty dark force(s) of Hell!



Malice's dark legion/army was led by the deadly General Cabbage, who wore a skeletal-helmet and wielded a heavy broadsword used mainly for decapitation(s).



QUEEN MALICE: This defiance-themed 'Red-Triangle' force will have to get through Cabbage's alignment to scale my castle!



However, the trumpets of glory and pleasance were sounded as the valiant Red-Triangle mercenary-swordsmen/women 'force' recruited a great army and led a mighty march to defy...and (ultimately) destroy the dark army/legion of Queen Malice and her General (Cabbage) and his horrid Horde of Shalkan destroyers who threatened the soul of Elora.



RED-TRIANGLE: The future of the great/vast land of Shalkan will now be marked by more 'intelligent' queens/kingdoms!



Thus ended the nice and fantastic tale of the darkened but ultimately 'rescued' fantasy-land of Shalkan, and when the American writer Amlan Satan finished this long-winded but elegiac tale of rescue-and-defiance, he decided Shalkan should/would be 'canonized' as a portal-consciousness view of the 'grandeur' of human daydreams about organized labors for the vitality of species/Earth theosophy!



AMLAN SATAN: I'll cast myself in cyber-questionnaire blogs as a 'Sherlock Holmes' (modern!) of fantasy-writing of species-IQ.



Satan won the Pulitzer for his fantasy-novel Shalkan, and he'd go on to riches-and-fame and would marry a very famous literary critic in Manhattan named Ezzy (a lovely Algerian-American woman) who'd persuade him to regard Shalkan as the crowning-glory of the post-Orwellian literary era in non-scifi writing.



EZZY (Satan's wife): We're using literary-treasury to fund a new youth-soccer league in Northern Ireland for Earth-democracy!



AMLAN SATAN: Ezzy has made my life complete; Shalkan is our crowning happiness; my escape from sci-fi literary-society!



Shalkan would serve as a poignant inspiration for a future 'famous' fantasy-genre series of novels 'capturing' a human fascination with non-scifi grandeurs in fantasy-adventures linked to theosophical ideas about species/Earth diaries!



AMLAN SATAN: Shalkan has changed my life.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on April 16, 2022
Last Updated on April 16, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Thin-Fate Thin-Fate

A Story by Abishai100