Bordeaux' Kitana: Art-Th.

Bordeaux' Kitana: Art-Th.

A Story by Abishai100
"

A theater of art heroics for diamond-piracy report, narrated by a 'James Bond' of Euro-market(s) thought!

"
Actually, signing off with this art-heist fable inspired by Purple Noon (Alain Delon). Enjoy, 
----


====

Bordeaux (France) is where I planned an art-swap of a $2M Kitana warrior-princess (Mortal Kombat) painting from the art-museum belonging to a ruthless/corrupt blood-diamond capitalism-baron (Ion).



My code-name is Storm-Shadow, and I work with Interpol-relations office(s) to infiltrate the spheres of Ion in Europe, and it's led me to the Mortal Kombat art-market, where the ruthless piracy-gem baron seeks to use the cult-art market to veil his work with blood-diamond smuggling, and the $2M (insured) Kitana painting is something that will make Ion famous, but perhaps it might make me a James Bond!



Now, I grew up playing Mortal Kombat video-games and watched it 'flower' into the ultimate combat-cyber gaming franchise in history, ahead of its rivals. In fact, when I studied theosophy in college (Dartmouth), I gained a serious appreciation of cyber-modernism designs behind the markets of capitalism/consumerism impacting metaphysical re-presentations of synthesized environments/storyboards and fantasy-adventures invoking a modern fascination with faeries, warriors, angels, and super-athletes. The PS game-system became a sort of 'diadem' of my study imagination in North America.



To appreciate why a Kitana (Mortal Kombat) warrior-princess painting would become a $2M artwork is to understand how the media/consumerism 'matrix' has burgeoned into a traffic-daydream of incredible 'characters' re-presenting the psycho-sociological 'behaviors' of outrageous human daydreams. It's a capitalism world, that may be corrupted.



The Bordeaux (France) art museum is where Ion has the Kitana painting held in an exhibition-room where I'll walk in claiming to be a sketch-artist with intent for private-study time in the room with the guardsman to make an inspiration-doodle for a comic book.



For this Interpol-relations office(s) 'mission' in Bordeaux' art-museum, I had to procure a special 'Francais' passport-for-transit which rendered me a sort of 'James Bond' of modern European-traffic dressing(s).



CURATOR (Bordeaux): We're so 'enriched' by this Ion-representation of a Mortal Kombat piece symbolizing pure dance!



So, I walk into the exhibition-room and note the stand-up 'mannequin' faeries of posturing and sit with the guardsman after midnight in my 'comics-freelance gypsy-artist' getup/costume and begin my 'inspiration-sketch' (while he's busy drinking a 'special' bottle of Irish rum I got him, direct from Northern Ireland).



The drinking puts Leo (guardsman!) to sleep, and I swap the Kitana painting with an exact replica in my art-briefcase and complete my 'comics-sketch' (2 copies!) and leave 1 copy in Leo's uniform-pocket. I also leave a note by the placed replica of the swapped Bordeaux-Kitana work - "Ion's an insurance-agent with this media-inspection about cyber-game(s) requiring the new 'form's' for detective-eye comics-detectives' replacement journalism, rather for Interpol-office(s)!"



BORDEAUX ART-FANZINE: "The 'comics-doodle' left behind in the museum by this 'Dr.' reminds us diamond-barons dress!"



FRENCH DETECTIVE-POLICEWOMAN: We're uncertain of the Interpol-links with this diamond-baron's insured market-IQ, but we're currently inquiring about the levels of art-inspections in the cyber-game(s) market for appropriate Western journalism/dialogue surrounding the modern drawing(s).



So, I'm currently in Zurich with the offices-commissions for the Kitana-piece which now adds to my overall Mortal Kombat 'theosophy' and pleased with my blood-diamond highways interceptor journal, and my new comic book will feature my doodle after all reflecting a modern Euro-inquiry into the shared 'quality' of serious marketing doctorates.



MORTAL KOMBAT FANZINE: It seems the modern-art surrounding cyber-games re-presents a net-IQ about 'graphic' theosophy.



So, while en-route to Zurich on Air-France, the stewardess/flight-attendant (Dartmouth) asks me, "Do I speak Thai?" to which I appropriately reply, "Only on Thursdays!"



FRENCH POLICE: If 'James Bond' is needed for the modern art-bazaar tied to piracy-gem journalism, we're on street-IQ show.



Here's the twist to this James Bond art-heist mission in Bordeaux --- I'm an avid-fan of faerie-mythology in Europe and wonder if all this Mortal Kombat avatar-artwork re-presents a human theosophical fascination with the contouring of metaphysical fitness, nature's mysterious characters, and the strangeness of planetary academics!



Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get the work done. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you're not going to make an awful lot of work. (Chuck Close)

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on April 16, 2022
Last Updated on April 16, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Art, Mortal Kombat

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing