Kindergarten-Cop: Flames

Kindergarten-Cop: Flames

A Story by Abishai100
"

A vignette about a retiring intelligence-man seeking escape-IQ, gem-shows, and sportsmanship in Calgary...for distance!

"
Last tale, inspired by Kindergarten Cop (Arnold Schwarzenegger). Enjoy, 
----
====

Amlan Satan works with blood-diamond interceptions but is retiring in Calgary to become an executive of the Flames organization during the Stanley Cup games against Edmonton, a real success-story about the splendors of modern sportsmanship!



AMLAN SATAN: I'm excited to become a Flames-exec and a kindergarten-cop after retiring from 'James Bond' work with Hell.



His girlfriend worries after reading some stories in the magazine and watching on Canadian-TV the tales of diamond Hell and wonders if this 'kindergarten-escape' plan will truly help Satan flee from the world-danger(s) of capitalism advertisements.



FLAMES: We're excited after our first rousing triumph over Edmonton and look forward to continued IQ in sports-journals.



He may distribute all sorts of Calgary action-figures (ice-hockey players!) to his kindergarten students so they'll enjoy the modern 'fruits' of sports-arena cheers and fanfare and apply it to their modern globalism studies about antiterrorism literature/cinema.



AMLAN SATAN: My co-teachers are 'beautiful' and the kids love their lessons about humans/nature and the IQ of life on Earth.



However, all's not Paradise in this retirement-scheme, as Satan has to evade the schemes of the dastardly Hammond (Dr.) and find a way to lure and draw away a Gargoyle of his 'legion' named Jaws and seeks to do so with a train-station safe-box quick-trap trick to outwit his old blood-diamond nemesis in British Columbia and Northern Ireland!



JAWS: That b*****d Satan told me to switch the Sierra-gems in the train-station safe-box with the gems he gave me.
SATAN: While he's doing the unwitting swap and boards the train to 'gift' the value-gems to Hammond, I'll give him a note!



HAMMOND: What the hell is this note, Jaws?
JAWS: Satan swapped the Sierra-gems with gems he gave me for global-transfer reports about insurance monitors.
HAMMOND: What?
JAWS: With the laundered/transferred gems, we'd make some 'new news' in Calgary about diamond-motion traffic.
HAMMOND: That's clever.



KINDERGARTEN-TEACHER (Female-Peer): So, there's 'rumor' that you'd been a 'James Bond' before your new Calgary-life.
SATAN: You're a beautiful woman, and I'm wondering if you'll lure me away from my girlfriend, darling.
TEACHER: I'm serious; I'm suspicious of your legit-vow(s) to the Flames/school, Amlan.
SATAN: Call me Satan!



STUDENT: Mr. Satan ('Amlan') brought in this 'amazing' Fleury-Flames rookie-card in safe-cover for show-and-tell for class-IQ!



DIARY: There's something 'special' about newfound/altered life 'wrought' from the faerie-tales of Calgary's flame(s)!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 20, 2022
Last Updated on May 20, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing