PhotoLeague: Holland

PhotoLeague: Holland

A Story by Abishai100
"

A diorama of cyber-sharing art(s) and what they mean to socialized distances/democracy/doctorate(s)!

"
A tale of 'cyber' art(s), inspired by The Royal Tenenbaums (Wes Andersen)! Enjoy, 
----

====

Zaandam (Holland) is a very special place in modern Europe, hailing from a mill/windmill area of the Netherlands, and it's where we find a 'beautiful' group of 'divine' people invested in photo-sharing for social-media magic, arguably reflective of the architectural splendors/color(s) of the area's incredible designs!



The milling business was coupled to the wood-works which gave rise to the emergence of the paper-industry, and today, the 'beautiful' social-media 'club' (or 'League') shares special paper-flower creations on Facebook!



CAPTAIN (Amlan Satan): We're designing a re-presentation of toy-gems on Facebook for pirate-lore for antiterrorism tales!



The League (Holland), in this 'splendid' city of Zaandam, is now making special egg-design creations/arts for the purposes of the distribution of occasion-driven cyber-sharing of creative thinking, arguably reflective of a 'different' design for inventive capitalism iconography. After all, culture-exchange is 'freely' available on the global Internet/eBay/Amazon.com!



CAPTAIN (Amlan Satan): We're showcasing also the colors of the splendid saree-colors/designs for home-use/living IQ.



The PhotoLeague has a terrific 'ideation' in the casting of a special 'world' Barbie, a woman whose work with sci-fi literature/storytelling is imprinted onto the global cinema/Netflix landscape of 'fantastic' screen-arts and 'alien' rhetoric, made popular by even more popular 'stars' of drive-in theaters!



CAPTAIN (Amlan Satan): Our homely saree-designs/colors often cast our vision(s) of great theater-IQ (or dowry!).



Is there really 'space' for art/fashion in the world of social-media/cyber-sharing? The PhotoLeague (Holland) seems to think anything's possible, given the 'rich' history of war-dioramas and storytelling like the American Civil War and the tales of great pirates (Yellowbeard) which reminds us (all) of the human fascination with 'fantastic' metaphysical 'faerie-tales' and aesthetics-driven haunting(s)!



CAPTAIN (Amlan Satan): We're thinking of the divinity-IQ behind great 'avatars' of the arms-branching of 'bazaar' depression.



Now, the Netherlands has seen 'fantastic' forms of social-media like activity in the glory-days of the World Cup (1970s), which was resurrected in the modern time too, arguably (1998/2010) when stars Bergkamp and Nistelrooy reminded photo-fans of the splendid splendor of 'total' football (or 'soccer' as it's called in the United States)!



The depiction of great 'clan-based' social activity and fitness/enthusiasm is seen in the work of Scorsese, when the groupings of great costumed 'gangs of New York' were cast as the armies of street-intelligence(s), and this has been (certainly) replaced by James Bond, though we're still 'haunted' by the imaginations of uniformed design(s).



CAPTAIN (Amlan Satan): What will be the 'legacy' of this cyber-work for capital-oriented machinery for globalism sharing?



There's nothing wrong with the liberal thought of free-sharing of culture-region specific ornaments/designs, but we do have to consider the space-value(s) of market-wise conservatism, too, right? The PhotoLeague (Holland) might, after all, be 'totally' destroyed by the 'dark force(s)' of capitalism's more 'terrorism-oriented' pollution-face. Perhaps they're in danger of extinction, as if they'd be 'faeries' threatened by the weaponized 'hunters' of the Ivy League haters (haha)!



CAPTAIN (Amlan Satan): The rich irony is there's cool defense of market(s) because of the uniformed minds of policework.



The sacred Hindu-txts of the Mahabharata reminded us of the timeless metaphysics storytelling behind the choreography behind the poetry of social clan based military confidence...and humility. Will man be destroyed by its own 'nifty' toys?



CAPTAIN (Amlan Satan): We're sharing Browns-cheerleaders collectors-cards for cyber-sharing of fertilized capitalism.



Hey, Facebook can (Certainly) offer rich lifestyle-traffic oriented photography/cyber-sharing which reminds us of the 'everyday' magic of fathers-and-daughters, so let's all 'dream' this 'fantastic' PhotoLeague (Holland) may never be exploited by the 'dark-wheels' of computer-virus misreading(s).



CAPTAIN (Amlan Satan): The 'colors' of sea-adventure(s) may invoke our 'faerie-tale' IQ regarding purified travel-fears!



Well, that's it (really). What if the PhotoLeague (Holland) replaces the legendary Little Rascals (American TV-lore)? What if they surpass the appeal of the Beatniks? Then again, what if they're shuffled into the 'storm' of consumerism data?



====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 27, 2022
Last Updated on May 27, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing