Red-Mask (Calgary): Wingate Domain

Red-Mask (Calgary): Wingate Domain

A Story by Abishai100
"

A space-warrior unit arrives in North America (Calgary) to intercept an evil alien 'presence' (Red-Xenomorph) with forms of damage.

"
A Calgary fantasy-adventure about modern woe, inspired loosely by Highlander (Sean Connery). Enjoy, 
----
====

In Calgary (North America), a humanoid unit of space-warriors known as Red-Mask had landed, crossing through a space-portal to track a deadly alien intelligence known as Red-Xenomorph which had been hiding in the city, beneath the ground.



Now, Calgary had been swamped by blood-diamond traffic from Sierra Leone and Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), a reflection of capitalism-IQ corruption, giving the otherwise hockey-haven(s) Northern American city a 'deformed' market-face, and the 'presence' of the Red-Xenomorph alien (an insect-dragon with claws and acidic/explosive saliva) signaled a consciousness regarding civilization disarray!



RED-MASK: We shall intercept gem-smuggler trucks driven to banks to draw out the alien drawn to Media-Detector(s)!



This 'unit' of space-warriors ('Red-Mask') were adopting the Catholic spirits/faith of Calgary and the Flames of sportsmanship and used their special avatar of a fiery red-faerie to conceive of their 'stand' against the civilization deforming Red-Xenomorph dragon-alien.



RED-MASK: We're making the Wingate (Calgary) hotel a base-station for WiFi blog/research into the urban labyrinth IQ.



The Red-Xenomorph alien 'dragon' was an intelligence and malicious presence of great anarchy and deformity. It would destroy the banks and everyone inside it, a gesture of its intent to destroy all forms of conscious frailty regarding civilization activity or confusion! Red-Mask had tracked it to Earth and knew it was a 'creature' of great paleontological distance(s)!



Red-Mask used a clever camera-trick during its gem-interception(s) in Calgary (North America) which drew out the Red-Xenomorph alien-dragon creature from the sewers, cloaked in an invisibility power/magic but visible to Red-Mask's laser-enhanced helmet-visors, enabling the hero-unit of space-warriors to use a special liquid-nitrogen gun to freeze its brain!



HOLLYWOOD REPORTER: Strange 'gossip' surface(s) regarding a 'vigilante' squad tackling a mysterious moving city 'presence'.



RED-MASK: We've seemed to stumble upon some horrid Calgary-city frailties/corruption the alien-dragon exploited for IQ.



The vision(s) of Red-Mask included the eradication of overground gem-piracy highways stretching to Northern Ireland and Sierra Leone destabilizing poverty reform/address politics-IQ in Western civilization, since this was the form of darkness the adversarial Red-Xenomorph alien-dragon exploited to deepen the 'flames' of urban dirt!



HOLLYWOOD REPORTER: I'd been tracking this unit of mysterious vigilantes pursuing this 'evil presence' as a doll-face!



RED-MASK: We're leaving as a souvenir-gift for the sportsmanship-citizens of Calgary a civilization literature about grace-IQ!



Perhaps this is the sort of heroism we need these days on Earth, to counter the 'real' darkness created by man's hands and drawing in the dark minds of evil 'creatures' (aliens!) who'd want to further deepen civilization woe(s) regarding absolute-zero! Perhaps Red-Mask members might return to Earth someday...as policing residents seeking a 'new life' in Calgary and its 'flames' of drywall(s). Anything's possible!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on June 3, 2022
Last Updated on June 3, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing