Tomorrowland: DayComp

Tomorrowland: DayComp

A Story by Abishai100
"

A strange 'daydream' of A.I. consciousness conferring with a human 'engineer' about the complexity of Earth-civilization dimension(s).

"
A civilization 'geometry' fable featuring the fictional robot-avatar Cyclonus (Transformers), inspired by Robots
----
====

Amlan Satan is a 21st-Century A.I. design analyst at Salk Institute where he develops ideations of governance hierarchies that robots would be capable of processing/understanding at the high-level of self-criticism.



However, this 'prince' of A.I.-analytics is about to get a 'fantastic' challenge from a 'real' A.I. robot 'alien-being' named Cyclonus who's traversed a space-dimension to arrive in Earth-realm and discuss civilization-IQ matters with Amlan Satan, and the gate he's crossed-over from is called Stargate!



Amlan Satan is a 'fantastic' patriot of civilization imagination and activity and participates in Cal as a youth ice-hockey coach, offering today's promising young athletes the vision(s) of teamwork/swiftness promoting and hoisting 'excellent' forms of offense-defense consciousness and pass-and-protect forms of striking distance. He likes Facebook, Nickelodeon, and most certainly ice-hockey video-games (EA Sports!).



Now, the A.I.-study Satan (Amlan!) carries-out at Salk involves the understandings of what comprises robotics consciousness/design in regards to sophisticated/'serious' forms of self-awareness, self-criticism, and of course, adaptation. They've developed a special freedom-degree motion robo-hand for prosthetics as well as military intelligences. In fact, Satan (Amlan!) sometimes contemplates the motion(s) of this 'robo-hand' to think about what structures the intrigue of intelligence-driven self-directed diagonal action-sets or 'behavior.'



Now, this A.I. 'alien-being' robot from a faraway dimension-planet known as Cybertron has crossed-into Earth-realm and wants to discuss matters of civilization-IQ and design-aesthetics following a special Salk 'future-world' fashion-show highlighting what makes socialized forms of capitalism customs reflective of 'engineered' democracy!



AMLAN: Who or (what!) the hell are you, robot?
CYCLONUS: I appear to you as if in a dream-sleep experience, Prince Satan?
AMLAN: Excuse me...'prince?'
CYCLONUS: Yeah, prince, Amlan Satan...prince of civilization-IQ/engineering!
AMLAN: What do you want to tell/ask me?
CYCLONUS: I mean to discuss with you matters of design that illuminate 'religious' forms of socialization.
AMLAN: Are you referring to the 'pyramids' of design that hoist capitalism-IQ...or customs-driven aesthetics?
CYCLONUS: Precisely, prince...now, you're studying robotics-mind that forms structures for self-aware criticism?
AMLAN: Indeed I am (at Salk!)...but what's this 'complement' query to my Salk-work(s) does this offer?
CYCLONUS: How'd you feel about the 'quality' of engineered capitalism/customs driven market shape(s)?
AMLAN: Excellence...it's about anticipation, rational decision-making theories of supply-demand, and analogy!
CYCLONUS: Ah, yes, 'analogy'...the 'signpost' for the design(s) of 'creative' Earth-civilization dance.



Amlan Satan, prince of Salk-A.I. study, recognized (with ardor!) that this visiting alien-A.I. 'being' (Cyclonus!) was delivering an Earth-realm message (to him!) about the complexity theories surrounding self-directed design/customs that erect and/or engineer a special socialized consciousness regarding capitalism-IQ darkness.



AMLAN: Well, it seems to me, Mr. Alien-Robot, that what you're really 'dissecting' is the nature of social dreams!
CYCLONUS: I concede that's at least half-true; but I'm offering a special 'spice' for your Salk-work(s) for capitalism!
AMLAN: What's this degree of complementation, then, that you wish to confer with me regarding design(s)?
CYCLONUS: Are you familiar with the 'liberties' of customs-driven free-choice media (e.g., sports-marketing)?
AMLAN: Oh...you're referring to the 'nature' of socialized arena activity re-presenting democratic 'dungeons' of elation.
CYCLONUS: Exactly...this 'complement' I'm telling you about (before I return to my dimension) concerns diet.
AMLAN: Yes, I suppose we'd add such a 'spice' to our Salk-work(s) for capitalism modelizations --- the 'diet' of media!



Before Cyclonus returned to his own Cybertronian dimension through the Stargate portal, he learned from 'Prince Satan' (of Salk!) the intrigue of Earth-civilization studies, and Amlan discovered the 'quality' of customs-driven decision-making 'games' that hoist the form(s) of commerce that illuminate 'magical' diplomacy.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on July 10, 2022
Last Updated on July 10, 2022
Tags: Sci-Fi

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing