Stargate

Stargate

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of Earth-encounter(s) revealing special/strange 'chess-like' dress!

"
An Earth-IQ fable inspired by K-PAX (Kevin Spacey). Happy Summer, 
----
====

Amlan Satan was an eccentric cyber-blogging prince of inherited fortunes who used his private den in Chicago to make presentations of capitalism-IQ/governance for globalism rhetoric in defense of Republicanism/democracy and ideations of Catholicism-oriented social values in modern America and happened to be a comic-book artist/writer and fan of Facebook-IQ.



AMLAN SATAN: I like casting imaginarium images/parables of moral danger(s) and the evasions of anti-terrorism intellects.



He was something of a cyber-fanzine modern rendition of Thomas Nast, becoming a popular 'cult-figure' for social chat(s) surrounding the 'machinery' and art(s) of modernism dialogue and democratic thinking and intriguing infiltration tale of blood-diamonds, monsters, cold wars, and the 'science' of customs in modern capitalism, something of an 'everyman' politics-cartoonist and liked collecting 'opaque' toys symbolizing the convenience-IQ of consumerism securities consciousness (e.g., Lifelock).



AMLAN SATAN: I'll sometimes cast myself as a costumed 'democracy-inventor' vigilante with fables about Captain America.



Of course, such an 'unusual' American 'cyber-prince' might have for himself special capital-consumerism and commerce-highway/'matrix' diadems like iconic sports (baseball!) cards like the very representative Ryne Sandberg (Cubs-Topps) rookie card or the Jose Canseco (Athletics) card from the 1980s. This made him both a 'sporting diplomat' and 'cyber-idealist' for ideations of special commercial vanities that revealed the dialogue surrounding capitalism optimism...and the dangers of anti-capitalism woe(s).



He was in love with a New England schoolteacher of linguistics who'd been studying the developments in English-Irish language-arts and the ties between street-communications and political chatter in the age of social-media, a 'scholar' of modern civilization in regards to populism ('folk') education, and he wondered if she was a 'pseudo-hippie' like him, since she too (like him!) was an 'avid-fan' of Facebook-IQ!



AMLAN SATAN: My greatest 'private' pastime is self-indulgent chess, which I play (against myself!) to conceive governance.



This is the kind of 'eccentricity-prince' in modern civilization that drew the envy/interest(s) of an invader-alien 'being' called Red-Xenomorph which lived in the Martian underground in our 'rich' solar-system. This Red-Xenomorph wished to communicate with Amlan Satan and challenge him and used the alias 'Storm-Shadow' to refer to him online and explained to him he'd crossed through the Stargate dimension-portal from Mars to arrive 'invisibly' on Earth to discuss matters of civilization-IQ with him. The Stargate was something like a consciousness-gate.



ALIEN: You know what drew me to you, little-prince of Earth?
SATAN: I suppose you're fascinated by bridging adventure with life-psychology?
ALIEN: You're an 'ideal' idealist for my chess-challenge regarding life's 'little' energies.
SATAN: I see...I suppose you're correct, alien-visitor, but what do I know about universal consciousness?
ALIEN: Well, what do you think of micro-capitalism governance on Earth?
SATAN: As a human idealist, I conceive of capitalism-IQ among human groups on Earth as symbolic of medicine!
ALIEN: Medicine is a rather 'microcosmic' activity, is it not, little-prince?
SATAN: Medicine applies to the care of an individual only and by a case-analysis intelligence!
ALIEN: True, but medial policy applies to 'universal' forms of species-attention and antidote replication(s).
SATAN: That's correct, but the 'philosophy' of medicine concerns attention on individuals, not nation-states.
ALIEN: True, so I wonder what concern(s) surface (for you!) the 'light(s)' of Earth-IQ for democracy-defense?
SATAN: You're looking for some kind of human species defense 'clause' for me to 'ward-off' your Invasion-justification!
ALIEN: Correct...can you speak for your species and defend its nature/quality, little-prince?
SATAN: I suppose I could/might do just that...all I suppose I really need is a translation for social diaries.
ALIEN: A diary may include 'memoirs' of a social experience recounted by a private individual, no?
SATAN: Right; and given that, you may suppose ideas about 'free-speech control(s)' comprise the 'medicine' of governance!
ALIEN: We've come to a great understanding together, no?
SATAN: Isn't that 'just-cause' for worthy defense of my civilization --- the 'right(s)' of libertine communications?
ALIEN: True...I wonder if you're as 'idealistic' about chess as you're about Earth-civilization IQ!
SATAN: I surely am and imagine/dream that my encounter with you, Xenomorph-alien, represents a 'dream' of peace.
ALIEN: Ironically, this is possible...despite my rather imposing insect-dragon like appearance/visage.
SATAN: No reason we can't 'suppose' an insect-dragon thinks chess a darkness!



After this amazing dialogue with the visiting alien 'being' on Earth-realm, 'Prince Satan' of humanity realized that what he'd discovered was a 'method' for evaluation(s) of real capitalism micro-thinking and its applications to individual speech and social care and the values of pro-human adventurism (e.g., James Bond movies!). He realized what he learned from his 'chess-like' conference with the Red-Xenomorph alien 'being' was a sense of market-control(s) democracy.



DIARY-ENTRY: Earth-chess illuminates the 'daylight(s)' of controlled market/governance imaginariums (Nickelodeon).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on July 21, 2022
Last Updated on July 21, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Sci-Fi

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing