Saturn Deed: Alien Castling

Saturn Deed: Alien Castling

A Story by Abishai100
"

A host of Euro-racers encompass a 'dreamscape' of Saturn-ring encounters with aliens, recounted by Racer-X, a human-racer of 'discrete' imagination.

"
A sci-fi misadventure/dreamscape featuring characterization/narration modeled after the cartoon-animation avatar known as Racer-X, a basic messenger of 'human' distances! 
----
====

My name is Racer-X, and I'm an American test-drive expert in Europe for Saab-autos and specialize in road-experiences for the engine-working(s) of various sedans and sports-models designed in Sweden. I've posted myself for Facebook-IQ regarding the contours of what comprises speed-racing consciousness and the appeal of racing-oriented storytelling among today's youngsters learning about the 'thrills' of pirate-like lore.



One night, I had this very strange dream-sleep experience during which I imagined I was alongside my other racing road compatriots in Europe test-driving special racing-autos on the faraway balanced atmospheric rings of the planet Saturn! We'd been driving round and round those incredible rings thinking we'd become special solar-system pros of the driving consciousness. We also believed we were all alone out there on those magical rings of Saturn.



We were wrong. From a faraway planet outside the Earth's solar-system, a 'fleet' of alien-species spaceships took flight from their home-world and darted towards Saturn to 'greet' us with a very dark challenge. This crew of glowing spaceships discovered we were all Catholics from Europe daydreaming about driving-racing on those magical atmosphere-rings of the planet Saturn. They wished to test our faith by offering us the chance to race against them on the rings, and if we failed to win, at least one of us, we'd all become their eternal laborers on their home-world, never again seeing Earth! These alien-ships, we realized in this dreamscape, were carriers of a viral message of unusual temptations.



Do you know what happened in this dreamscape? Well, we raced on those magical rings of Saturn against these 'invading' alien-ships and used the very-best of our focused/meditative skills/IQ to outmatch and outshine and outrace those 'dragon' aliens on their own 'synthesized' hologram-autos made to resemble our Earth-autos! I won the race overall and saved my compatriots from the dark future 'promised' us had we lost this challenge on those Saturn-rings. In exchange for this pardon of no-return to Earth, we offered a 'gift-gesture' by presenting them with a 'cheer' about racing alongside us in an Earth-auto hologram-racer, which we were told by the eerie 'dragon' aliens would be 'kept' by the female members of these strange aliens on their home-world as they gazed out into outer-space, to the faraway stars and even towards Earth, and remembered how we'd escaped their unusual test-cage. They explained it would be a 'memory' for them (the female members of their species!).



When I got back to Earth and started to take account, I suddenly 'woke' from this dreamscape and decided to pen a series of Alien sci-fi comics fanfiction tales describing very unusual encounters or engagements between 'dragon'-Xenomorph aliens and human beings on various planets, some unknown, in the universe. I wondered in one such writing-IQ experience if such aliens, were they real, would be Martians with unusual demeanor reminding me of those 'dreamscape-dragons' who posed that very eerie cage-test challenge to us racing compatriots from Europe.



I started wondering these very-same 'dragon' aliens decided to visit us on Earth, for some kind of messages-posting or encounter 'thrill' for humans (men/women), would they pose some similar 'test-cage' challenge to us humans? Would they, for example, infiltrate a California pizza-kitchen invisibly and then make themselves 'known' to a helpless human-woman/waitress and test her faith regarding her natural ability to withstand the Wanderlust fascination of engaging with a nonhuman intelligence...and perhaps leaving Earth forever?



ALIEN: You humans think you're so precious and your vain-curiosity justified by ignorance, but perhaps existence of other life-forms will 'awaken' you to the 'darker' vision(s) of 'felt' dangers...and 'real' tests of pure dimensions.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on July 24, 2022
Last Updated on July 24, 2022
Tags: Sci-Fi

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing