Dark Skies: Earth-Alien {Valencia}

Dark Skies: Earth-Alien {Valencia}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Venus-hero dream-transforms into a coach/teacher (Chicago) who may defend Earth from a distance-residency alien from a depression dimension.

"
A fantastic soccer-fable loosely inspired by Bend It Like Beckham (Kiera Knightley). Enjoy, 
----
====

Venger came from Venus and settled down on Earth as a humanoid soccer coach in Chicago (United States), never forgetting his planetary roots as he integrated into human civilization and married a human woman (Ezzy). He'd remember Venus as the terrain that erected his special imagination about endurance.



On Earth, he was now the Algerian-American linguist/soccer-coach Amlan Satan and remembered his days of winged-sorcery atop his dark-horse Artax on Venus, and he'd now became an 'avid-fan' of Facebook-IQ.



AMLAN SATAN (Venger): Earth-IQ is complex/rich but civilization is troubled by globalism woes and tremors; I cheer the faith.



He took up a linguistics position at a Chicago private-school and began teaching courses in advanced English-Irish linguistics and language-arts and became a soccer-coach for the Euro-club inspired school-tied youth-team called Valencia.



AMLAN SATAN (Venger): All team-athletes get a nice colored/print Valencia t-shirt to remind themselves of media-IQ for us!



He lived in a rather nice Chicago apartment and enjoyed sitting in the rooftop patio area in the spring-summer season(s) and reading his copy of Isaac Asimov and Alien sci-fi horror-misadventure comics while smoking cherry-tobacco or drinking Pina Coladas and meditating on his past on Venus and his new life on Earth with wife Ezzy.



AMLAN SATAN (Venger): My wife loves Facebook and reminds me why I'm so 'magically-lucky' to be a soccer-coach here!



CHICAGO SPORTS-FANZINE: Valencia's off to a roxy-start and anticipates climbing the IQ-ladder to challenge the great Fire.



EZZY: I think he should write a serious cyber-novel or some kind of fable about the value(s) of soccer/teamwork on Earth!



However, Earth was not all vanilla-sky for Venger (Amlan Satan) or anyone else really, not fully really! There was post-9/11 era globalism worry regarding terrorism and blood-diamond mining/piracy alongside horrid global-warming linked climate-change 'linked' dark-skies journals as well as various cyber-virus concerns (e.g. hackers!), and all this planetary 'foolishness' grabbed the attention of a Machiavellian adversary of universe temperance, a 'red-dragon' alien called Xenomorph which had been spying on Earth from the moon after crossing through the Stargate dimensions-portal and, like Venger-of-Venus, wanted to 'add' something to civilization on Earth for humanity.



XENOMORPH (Alien): We'll see if this Venus-hero 'Venger' (Amlan Satan) justified my Stargate-travel when I test his faith!



However, this traveling red-dragon alien (Xenomorph) was no 'anthropologist' or planetary lover like Venger ('Amlan Satan') seeking to 'conveniently' integrate into the wonder(s) of human civilization on Earth but instead planned an Invasion-policy unless his extra-terrestrial 'counter-part' (Venger himself!) proved to present some civilization-justifying 'value' of humanity to warrant a non-colonialization agenda. The alien also possessed a strange/magical invisibility-power.



XENOMORPH: Do you know why I wished to challenge you to chess, Venger?
VENGER: I suppose you're 'measuring' policy-apologetics for Invasion and want a 'fellow' alien's counsel.
XENOMORPH: That's correct...do you have 'what-it-takes' to become an Earth-defender/advocate/lawyer?
VENGER: I'm great at chess!
XENOMORPH: Prepare to determine if my queen-knight combos of machine-like IQ overpowers your elegance.
VENGER: I move my rook-bishop combos in 'retaliation' to create 'adaptive' response-lyric(s) to your style of Hell.
XENOMORPH: Well...that's an interesting game (indeed, Venger!)...must concede some 'brand' of stalemate-IQ.
VENGER: Fine; we declare stalemate-chess here/now and prove it's a 'measure' for your consensual isolationist-exile.
XENOMORPH: A peace-resolution for me to reside on Earth (forever!) as an ocean-abyss exile-isolationist because of you?
VENGER: Why not?
XENOMORPH: Alright...but I'd not accept if you'd been a 'mediocre' champion/coach/chessmaster.
VENGER: I'd have guessed, adversarial (but 'clever') alien-man!
XENOMORPH: Enjoy your coaching-experience(s), great sorcerer-turned-humanoid.
VENGER: Thank you.



DIARY-ENTRY (Venger): That 'adversarial-dragon' (alien!) conceded to isolate himself as an ocean-exile and build his own IQ.



Because of this 'alien-miracle' in Chicago (United States), the adaptive Amlan Satan (Venger) managed to carry-lift his magical youth-soccer team (Valencia) to the championship and took darling-wife Ezzy to Valencia (Spain) for a vacation but never confided in her of his alien-origin(s) or of the 'stalemate-chess' dance he performed with the Xenomorph-adversary benefitting this New Earth future for himself and his lovely/bright Valencia force.



EZZY: You love being a coach/teacher, eh, sweetheart?
AMLAN SATAN (Venger): To 'bend-it-like-Beckham' here on Earth, you've got to possess the 'right' sapphire!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on July 26, 2022
Last Updated on July 26, 2022
Tags: Sports Fable, Sci-Fi

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Thin-Fate Thin-Fate

A Story by Abishai100