Sea-Alien(s)

Sea-Alien(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A sea-cruise includes Venusians, a Martian woman (Esmerelda), and a ruthless baron in an Earth-picture of 'fantastic' descent.

"
An optimism-fable about alien-consciousness and Earth-lens inspired by K-PAX (Kevin Spacey). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

A group of humanoid aliens from Venus crossed through the Stargate dimensions-portal to arrive in Earth-realm and go on a tourism-symbolic sea-cruise during which they intended to hype matrix mathematics and tile-number sliding toys to kids. However, a ruthless Martian woman (alien) also crossed through the Stargate-portal and wanted to go on the very-same sea-cruise in Earth-realm. Follow along!



The Venusian aliens (all-humanoid) were a lovely group of gypsy-like travelers on the sea-cruise who hoped the experience would cap-off years of study on Venus regarding the special flowery of number theories, games/chess, and socialization and democracy theory and hoped the sea-cruise would be terrorism-free and Facebook-IQ friendly!



VENUSIANS: We're offering to you good kids today on this grand boat-ride a fantastic 'string' of number-sliding toys (motion!).



CRUISE CAPTAIN: We're looking forward to a glorious end-summer cruise experience for all our wonderful guests and figures.



Unfortunately, a blood-diamond baron was also on this 'boat-ride' and brought his conflict-zone piracy-gems from Africa/Antwerp and hoped to ship them all the way to British Columbia and Northern Ireland while shooing-away his 'pesky' past-life of underworld-crime figures, these days found on Facebook comments and all over Google search.



The Martian woman (alien!) was a rather attractive human female looking person who had some markings on her forehead which the Venusian alien-humanoids happened to notice. She, Esmerelda, invited the Venusians to her room to show her the number-tile sliding-toys/games they brought with them to teach kids about matrix-math on the 'boat-ride' and offered them amazing Pina Coladas and discovered an 'eerie' kindred bond with them. They both, for example, learned they'd been 'excellent' fans of Star-Trek comics/dolls.



MARTIAN: See the water under the stars-sky over the edge of the boat, my new comrades --- this is the area of new home.
VENUSIAN(s): Wow...there's almost an 'aura' of immortality or eternity-at-gates with this view of Earth-IQ distance(s), right?
MARTIAN (Esmerelda): This planet is 'ripe' for the artist, no?
VENUSIAN: Yeah...it's like a 'canvas' for the tummy (or the dummy-democrat).



ESMERELDA: I wanted to give you this special sci-fi oriented noir-novel for you to complement your Earth-journey/teachings!
VENUSIANS: This is really something...we bet you've got a 'cool' and mysterious dragon-beau on Mars who let you come alone.
ESMERELDA: That's a poignant comment, comrades...perhaps we'll cross paths somewhere under the sky in some fashion, eh?
VENUSIANS: Maybe your Martian-beau will join you in your newfound planet-ocean abyss residency-isolationist haven.
ESMERELDA: There's always 'room' for words-with-diamonds.
VENUSIANS: Earth's rich; thanks Ezzy.



The Venusians decided to take-up residence at the Vancouver Wingate while tracking the blood-diamond baron they crossed-paths with on the sea-cruise during which they met the alluring Martian-woman (Esmerelda). Thus would begin a rather comprehensive Earth-IQ study of commerce, traffic, education, and the arts, and Amlan Satan, head of the Venusians, suggested "Wingate's become our Earth dish."



====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on August 16, 2022
Last Updated on August 16, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Aliens

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing